The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=1431)

rebecca 11-23-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 505215)
hahahahahah what's a boyfriend

what's a boy

what's a friend

I'm so confused.

*highfives*

Took the words right out of my mouth.

AlgebraAddict 11-23-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieMay (Post 505204)
That's probably one of the most adorable things I've ever heard and, needless to say, I ship it
But um
Advice? I personally am not going to date until I'm 16 or so, most likely. I would make sure that your friendship is really strong and won't break if you told him that you liked him, and when you did (if he felt the same way), I wouldn't start dating immediately. Know what I'm saying?
Meh, that was really crappy advice. Forgive me.

Anyways I told her last night and she was really accepting and yeah she thinks of me as a best friend too (which is literally all I really needed to hear) and it feels really good to have finally got that off my chest
But come Monday I'll probably be hiding out in a storage closet during all the times I get to see her because that's how a big girl deals with her anxiety issues

yup that's probably true

He keeps on doing that thing that people call "chivalry" but which makes stuff kind of awkward because I feel guilty when he has to pick stuff up after me or help me carry stuff but then he gets super pissed when I don't let him. XD

It's gotten to the point when people don't ask us if we like each other anymore. Everyone's just convinced we're secretly dating, which is ridiculous

except for us playing volleyball together

and him constantly opening doors for me

and always walking to and from my classes with him

and always pairing up in PE

and the fact that we shared an umbrella and I totally wasn't thinking about how amazing it was to be doing a semi-romantic thing with him

Puckbrina159 11-23-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 505248)
yup that's probably true

He keeps on doing that thing that people call "chivalry" but which makes stuff kind of awkward because I feel guilty when he has to pick stuff up after me or help me carry stuff but then he gets super pissed when I don't let him. XD

It's gotten to the point when people don't ask us if we like each other anymore. Everyone's just convinced we're secretly dating, which is ridiculous

except for us playing volleyball together

and him constantly opening doors for me

and always walking to and from my classes with him

and always pairing up in PE

and the fact that we shared an umbrella and I totally wasn't thinking about how amazing it was to be doing a semi-romantic thing with him

I ship it so hard. :D

Lena 11-23-2013 05:40 PM

i love my relationship, and my boyfriend does this cute little thing, where he doesn't exist.

HeatherB 11-23-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieMay (Post 505040)
Thanks for saying that
basically sums up everything
*hugs*

*hugs u back* ur welcome
im always so scared to say my opinion bc people misread it as the fact that theyre gay is BAD and its like no
nO
gay not bad
bi not bad
straight not bad
pan not bad
asexual not bad!!!!!!!!
knowing who you are = not bad!!!!!!
sexuality = kinda fuckin horrible if u think about it
why cant we just love who we love yo why do we gotta be like
im gay im bi im straight im pan im asexual
literally no
i expect u to be happy for me if im dating anyone aT ALL
be it boy girl genderfluid person genderneutral person whatevah
/end rant
sorry i get rlly overworked on that oop
Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 505143)
haha yup I'm pretty sure I might be bi as well

okay you guys I'm sorry I have a weird random boy problem
i think i might be in love with like my best guy friend
but this is the weirdest thing
because he is amazing
and i don't know if i just want to be better friends with him
or date him
but i'm terrified that if i dated him we'd break up and i'd lose one of the best friends i've ever had
and also he'd never like me back

here's the deal
we've been friends since last year
and he makes the most amazing comments
he always knows what to say to me
he goes out of his way to make me feel special and beautiful
and he's so smart and brave and not afraid to cry
and i thought he was just an amazing friend
until this one time
when we were in a bus
and we both fell asleep
on each other
i woke up with his head on my shoulder and my head on his head (he's short)
and i realized
that this actually wasn't awkward
and i didn't want that moment to end
because he's so amazing and i freaking love being with him
and he smells really good for some reason

and he's having all these problems and i just want to hold him and make everything okay for him because he doesn't deserve any of the crap he gets and you know i listened to the song Last Night by Skillet and that pretty much sums up all my feelings for him

except he's never been suicidal

and i have

and this is weird

and I JUST DON'T FUCKING KNOW MY FEELINGS ANYMORE

th ATI REALLY FUCkNGI CUTE OMG *bi high five* ((i literally couldnt resist))
i have a (semi-)crush on a gay guy
someone thought we were dating
i cried
(i say semi crush bc if he was straight we would be going out by now but honestly im not gonna waste my time pining on someone i cant have yo)

LaurenM 11-24-2013 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieMay (Post 505033)
Okay, I really need to say something

So I have a pretty big crush on one of my friends. She's a girl and I've known her for a little over a year. I think I've actually had it for awhile but I never actually was brave enough to admit it to myself, so I was able to hide it away. I'm all for same-sex marriage, don't get me wrong, but... it's still kind of hard to accept it in yourself. Know what I mean?

But it feels just like a crush in every single way. She's probably my best friend (to me, at least) and knows pretty much everything about me. She's really non-judgmental and I think I'll probably tell her soon because she most likely won't even care.

I'm really starting to think there's a small chance I may be bisexual. There have been a few other times in the past that I've recognized but never really cared about. I know that it may just be a bluff, but... I don't know.

But yeah, ignore this long ventish thing. Idk if you can really say anything but advice would be nice.

SO TRUE ABOUT ACCEPTING IT YOURSELF
i

rebecca 11-24-2013 04:08 AM

Have I ever mentioned that my evil sarcastic obnoxious friend, who memorises languages and is a genius at maths, basically thinks I am the master race or something?

The other day, right, we'd made up a stupid fake country for a fake news report, which, by the way, was amazing. Its name was something very offensive in Polish. The country is supposedly somewhere in Russia, but nobody, even the people who lived there, knew where. He made this map with various possible locations, one of which said 'cheese and onion pie' in Russian. My role in the news story was that I wrote the entire political section. The King, King Josef-Alexandr Augustus Gloop, Prince of the Sun and Moon, Emperor of Narnia and Honorary Member of the World Hungry Hippos Federation, was deposed after his harem went on strike for a better pay and shorter working hours. There were then 'democratic' elections, and of course the 'honestly we aren't Communists' won. The new President wants to be referred to as 'Our Glorious Leader' and 'Father of the Nation', but now he comes to think about it, he rather wants to be Emperor of Narnia too. The King was caught after he escaped to England and wrote his full name and title on the application form.

What does this have to do with the crush thread? Well, children, later, he slapped me on the back and said, for no apparent reason, the name of the country. Unfortunately, another boy only saw him with his arm on me. 'Oh, you don't have to hide it anymore, blah blah blah'

I'm pretty sure most of the nerds at school ship it, even if they don't say anything. For instance, we get comments from our friends about how the children would be evil geniuses and destroy the world.

Fast forward a few days. I got into a 'fight' with him; he was spying on me reading, so I hit him around the head with a book. Someone shouted 'stop flirting you two', at which point we both turned to look at them and replied 'how is that flirting?'. Every time someone suggests we are flirting, I laugh it off, but still, it's awkward.

And anyway, I'm pretty sure stealing the other persons belongings ALL BLOODY LESSON doesn't constitute flirtation.

HannahChen2009 11-24-2013 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 505262)
i love my relationship, and my boyfriend does this cute little thing, where he doesn't exist.

Best. Comment. Evah.

Arin 11-24-2013 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 (Post 505325)
Best. Comment. Evah.

Ikr that is just awesome way to go non existent relationships are simply the best.

AlgebraAddict 11-24-2013 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 505322)
Have I ever mentioned that my evil sarcastic obnoxious friend, who memorises languages and is a genius at maths, basically thinks I am the master race or something?

The other day, right, we'd made up a stupid fake country for a fake news report, which, by the way, was amazing. Its name was something very offensive in Polish. The country is supposedly somewhere in Russia, but nobody, even the people who lived there, knew where. He made this map with various possible locations, one of which said 'cheese and onion pie' in Russian. My role in the news story was that I wrote the entire political section. The King, King Josef-Alexandr Augustus Gloop, Prince of the Sun and Moon, Emperor of Narnia and Honorary Member of the World Hungry Hippos Federation, was deposed after his harem went on strike for a better pay and shorter working hours. There were then 'democratic' elections, and of course the 'honestly we aren't Communists' won. The new President wants to be referred to as 'Our Glorious Leader' and 'Father of the Nation', but now he comes to think about it, he rather wants to be Emperor of Narnia too. The King was caught after he escaped to England and wrote his full name and title on the application form.

What does this have to do with the crush thread? Well, children, later, he slapped me on the back and said, for no apparent reason, the name of the country. Unfortunately, another boy only saw him with his arm on me. 'Oh, you don't have to hide it anymore, blah blah blah'

I'm pretty sure most of the nerds at school ship it, even if they don't say anything. For instance, we get comments from our friends about how the children would be evil geniuses and destroy the world.

Fast forward a few days. I got into a 'fight' with him; he was spying on me reading, so I hit him around the head with a book. Someone shouted 'stop flirting you two', at which point we both turned to look at them and replied 'how is that flirting?'. Every time someone suggests we are flirting, I laugh it off, but still, it's awkward.

And anyway, I'm pretty sure stealing the other persons belongings ALL BLOODY LESSON doesn't constitute flirtation.

I ship this so hard

but seriously, you haven't heard the most obnoxious comments yet

when my guy friend and I walk anywhere, the world audibly goes awwww. Everywhere. There is no shelter from my friends making little hearts with their hands