The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=1431)

wildwolf 09-02-2011 08:24 PM

I had a dream where my crush kissed me on the cheek... it was so real! I felt it! And then I woke up...

GabiDi 09-02-2011 08:26 PM

Aw! I had a dream like that... *facepalm* The guy turned out to be a jerk so whatever. :p

BlueMi 09-02-2011 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabiDi (Post 182353)
Awesome, Caligirl! :D By the way, are you Caleigh? I keep thinking you are.

Caligirl is Banana...(:

TheAshWolf 09-03-2011 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 182368)
I had a dream where my crush kissed me on the cheek... it was so real! I felt it! And then I woke up...

When I was in 4th grade, on the night before Halloween...I had this long, drawn out, really complicated dream in which Halloween decorations came to life and chased me down the street, I saved my friend from drowning, and made a walkie-talkie that worked underwater. :D e_0 The dream ended with the kid who I just met kissing me totally out of the blue. The creepy thing was that I FELT IT. It scared the life out of me. XD

... The next day, I met a guy who looked SO FREAKING SIMILAR to the guy who kissed me in the dream. I almost screamed when I saw him. o_e

wildwolf 09-03-2011 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 182965)
When I was in 4th grade, on the night before Halloween...I had this long, drawn out, really complicated dream in which Halloween decorations came to life and chased me down the street, I saved my friend from drowning, and made a walkie-talkie that worked underwater. :D e_0 The dream ended with the kid who I just met kissing me totally out of the blue. The creepy thing was that I FELT IT. It scared the life out of me. XD

... The next day, I met a guy who looked SO FREAKING SIMILAR to the guy who kissed me in the dream. I almost screamed when I saw him. o_e

Hmm... Lemme take apart that dream.
To dream that you are being chased signifies that you are avoiding a situation that you do not think is conquerable. It is a metaphor for some form of insecurity.
To dream that you rescue someone from drowning, indicates that you have successfully acknowledged certain emotions and characteristics that is symbolized by the drowning victim.

To see or use a walkie talkie in your dream suggests that you need to be both receptive and communicative in some waking work situation or personal relationship. Remember that communication is two-way. You need to learn to speak and to listen. The clarity of the message is symbolic of how poorly or how well you are communicating your feelings, ideas, or thoughts. Alternatively, the dream is a metaphor telling you that if you walk the walk, you need to talk the talk.

If you are kissed by a stranger, then your dream is one of self-discovery. You need to get more acquainted with some aspect of yourself.

GabiDi 09-03-2011 12:58 PM

XD Nice, Camille... Of course, in my dream I was running away from my crush. O_e And then I woke up and was like, WHHHHHYYYYYYYY?! D:

sigfig 09-03-2011 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 182972)
Hmm... Lemme take apart that dream.
To dream that you are being chased signifies that you are avoiding a situation that you do not think is conquerable. It is a metaphor for some form of insecurity.
To dream that you rescue someone from drowning, indicates that you have successfully acknowledged certain emotions and characteristics that is symbolized by the drowning victim.

To see or use a walkie talkie in your dream suggests that you need to be both receptive and communicative in some waking work situation or personal relationship. Remember that communication is two-way. You need to learn to speak and to listen. The clarity of the message is symbolic of how poorly or how well you are communicating your feelings, ideas, or thoughts. Alternatively, the dream is a metaphor telling you that if you walk the walk, you need to talk the talk.

If you are kissed by a stranger, then your dream is one of self-discovery. You need to get more acquainted with some aspect of yourself.

You would do great in Freud's psychoanalysis field. However, it doesn't really work. Dreams are just dreams. Your mind puts together mixtures of memories, half-remembered thoughts, images, and emotions as it cleans up the clutter in the brain. It's just random crap put together, there's no meaning.

GabiDi 09-03-2011 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sigfig (Post 183008)
You would do great in Freud's psychoanalysis field. However, it doesn't really work. Dreams are just dreams. Your mind puts together mixtures of memories, half-remembered thoughts, images, and emotions as it cleans up the clutter in the brain. It's just random crap put together, there's no meaning.

:rolleyes:

wildwolf 09-03-2011 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sigfig (Post 183008)

Dreams are simply a way for the mind to amuse itself. But it's still fun to dissect them.

AlgebraAddict 09-03-2011 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 183020)
Dreams are simply a way for the mind to amuse itself. But it's still fun to dissect them.

Definitely! I wonder how my body manages to make me feel like I'm actually falling (that weird stomach feeling) while I'm asleep???