The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=1431)

Stephiey 11-24-2013 04:25 PM

so there's this guy... ;)

basically we chat a lot on Facebook and flirt A TON and like... hardcore flirting... i'm not going to lie, some of it isn't really pg-13 rated, if you know what I mean. :3 so i have a huge crush on him and i know he finds me good-looking, but he doesn't have a crush on me. :/ HEAAALP WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO.

Lena 11-24-2013 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 (Post 505325)
Best. Comment. Evah.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arin (Post 505330)
Ikr that is just awesome way to go non existent relationships are simply the best.

yo my longest-standing relationships are with people who either don't exist or don't know i exist.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephiey (Post 505361)
so there's this guy... ;)

basically we chat a lot on Facebook and flirt A TON and like... hardcore flirting... i'm not going to lie, some of it isn't really pg-13 rated, if you know what I mean. :3 so i have a huge crush on him and i know he finds me good-looking, but he doesn't have a crush on me. :/ HEAAALP WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO.

ickk that's hard. (*gives cookie*) I'd just say to try and be yourself and hope he's smart enough to realize that you're fab. c:
also i'm really bad at advice.

Puckbrina159 11-24-2013 08:36 PM

jeSUS HE CHANGED HIS PROFILE PICTURE AGAIN JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL WEIVUNSIDJGKFDJG;DFIOGDFOHMYGODERIUNTIJFKL;JSKFJNV SJ;KASJFSLDFJ

MaggieMay 11-24-2013 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 (Post 505380)
jeSUS HE CHANGED HIS PROFILE PICTURE AGAIN JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL WEIVUNSIDJGKFDJG;DFIOGDFOHMYGODERIUNTIJFKL;JSKFJNV SJ;KASJFSLDFJ

holy
That boy
I'm three years older than him and ?????

Puckbrina159 11-24-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieMay (Post 505400)
holy
That boy
I'm three years older than him and ?????

I KNOW RIGHT OH MY GOD I LOVE HIM WHOOPS NOPE DIDN'T SAY THAT

wow there brain slow the hell down

MaggieMay 11-24-2013 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 (Post 505407)
I KNOW RIGHT OH MY GOD I LOVE HIM WHOOPS NOPE DIDN'T SAY THAT

wow there brain slow the hell down

No
Camille's brain don't slow down
You love him it's true admit it

Puckbrina159 11-25-2013 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieMay (Post 505412)
No
Camille's brain don't slow down
You love him it's true admit it

I can't believe I said that... I don't even know what I feel a this point...

but i'm pretty sure i love him

Puckbrina159 11-25-2013 07:07 PM

Today in Tech ed. the teacher told him where he could find batteries in her desk and he couldn't find them and I was walking by and he goes, "CAMILLE. I CAN'T FIND THE BATTERIES. WHERE ARE THEY?" in this really deep growly voice and I pretty much smiled like an idiot and went, "asdfghjklidsunvifjsdjf;klsjf;fd"

Lena 11-25-2013 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 (Post 505501)
Today in Tech ed. the teacher told him where he could find batteries in her desk and he couldn't find them and I was walking by and he goes, "CAMILLE. I CAN'T FIND THE BATTERIES. WHERE ARE THEY?" in this really deep growly voice and I pretty much smiled like an idiot and went, "asdfghjklidsunvifjsdjf;klsjf;fd"

seriously i just like ship it really hard and have this weird creepy impulse to like draw fan art or something idk

Puckbrina159 11-25-2013 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 505519)
seriously i just like ship it really hard and have this weird creepy impulse to like draw fan art or something idk

O.O
i don't even know what to say.