The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=1431)

MandM 03-23-2014 12:07 AM

(Everyone, I'm very sorry for the big deal and interruption I've made here; please feel free to continue you regular posting about your crushes, and don't let me stop you! ^_^")

HannahChen2009 03-23-2014 01:48 AM

OMG I
greatest tragedy ever
so I left my keys in the house
and locked myself out
So I called my mom
and she said she was (*insert location name*) and my crush's mother was there too
And she asked my crush's dad to take both of us to (*insert location name*) after the church activity we were attending because if I hadn't left my keys back home my crush would be going there anyway
With a couple of my/our guy friends who I haven't talked to in almost an year because of reasons
and I'm like :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
we were in the same small enclosed space whatdoido

Lena 03-23-2014 01:57 AM

dammit rudy steiner why aren't you real

lvhamsters 03-23-2014 02:33 AM

We both pole vault. It's fate <3

SilverMoon 03-23-2014 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 (Post 523394)
OMG I
greatest tragedy ever
so I left my keys in the house
and locked myself out
So I called my mom
and she said she was (*insert location name*) and my crush's mother was there too
And she asked my crush's dad to take both of us to (*insert location name*) after the church activity we were attending because if I hadn't left my keys back home my crush would be going there anyway
With a couple of my/our guy friends who I haven't talked to in almost an year because of reasons
and I'm like :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
we were in the same small enclosed space whatdoido

Congratulations.
I'll never get that kind of luxury with my old guy friends.

JoMarch 03-23-2014 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 523396)
dammit rudy steiner why aren't you real

this .
tenchar

saphiremoon 03-23-2014 01:30 PM

(*giggles maniacally*)

justadreamjustadreamjustadream

rebecca 03-23-2014 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MandM (Post 523349)
Well, technically speaking, just because one can do without something, doesn't mean they don't need it. And I think that, perhaps, a thread about "obsessing and discussing crushes," isn't really the most logical place to be, anyway. If you'd like more logic, I'd recommend a different thread; and, to be fair, here, only one person said they need a boyfriend.
Please don't think I'm deliberately trying to sound rude, sarcastic, or mean, but I just want to make clear that I believe the comment you've left was, on this thread and to this specific person, rather unnecessary to the relevant topic.
(defending my sis in the internet wow :) )

I'm just kind of saying the whole 'need' thing here is trivial and silly.
I've posted here before, by the way. It's just making a conversation, isn't it?
Damn am I bad at conversations.

And I missed the whole point of that. Thank you internet for being so bloody subjective.

Lena 03-23-2014 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphiremoon (Post 523476)
(*giggles maniacally*)

justadreamjustadreamjustadream

...now i'm curious

saphiremoon 03-23-2014 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 523527)
...now i'm curious

(*giggles more*) (*coughs*) wtfinevergiggle

Er. Just a dream I had. A dream that involved a rather attractive Irish fencer. A dream that involved me hugging a rather attractive Irish fencer.