The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=1431)

BlueMi 09-14-2011 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 187407)
That's just so sweet. :3

...Also eerily familiar. e_0 My best friend (who apparently had a crush on me) did that to me constantly. XD And it took me forever to realize (and accept) that he wasn't just messing with me when he did stuff like that.

I can still remember the incredibly confused look on his face when he told me how he felt and the only thing I could manage to say was, "I know." *facepalm* What kind of IDIOT says that to a guy?! Apparently the kind of idiot I am. -_-

Haha, don't worry. I'm an idiot when it comes to that, too.

My best friend who's a dude has apparently loved me since fifth grade, I all this time I had no idea. 0.o

When my best friend told me, I was like: "Huh?"

:p

rachelkirsten 09-14-2011 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 187407)
That's just so sweet. :3

...Also eerily familiar. e_0 My best friend (who apparently had a crush on me) did that to me constantly. XD And it took me forever to realize (and accept) that he wasn't just messing with me when he did stuff like that.

I can still remember the incredibly confused look on his face when he told me how he felt and the only thing I could manage to say was, "I know." *facepalm* What kind of IDIOT says that to a guy?! Apparently the kind of idiot I am. -_-

Awww, don't worry about it, TheAshWolf. Everyone does that type of thing in life. Don't worry about it! I bet he just thinks your original; and the right guy would love you no matter what you said . . . I mean, everyone gets embarrassed sometimes. :)
Believe me, I've been embarrassed way enough for my lifetime in front of a crush . . . . . :D

rachelkirsten 09-14-2011 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 187409)

My best friend who's a dude has apparently loved me since fifth grade, I all this time I had no idea. 0.o

HAHA, yep, that's always surprising. XD

One guy I was friends with before did something like that. I totally thought he thought of me only as a friend. This was our conversation. I made-up the random guy names for real guys I know:

Guy: I know someone who has a crush on you.

Me: Really? Who?

Guy: Guess.

Me: I'm bad at guessing. Can't you just tell me?

Guy: Come on. Two guesses.

Me: Alright . . . um, is it Brady?

Guy: Nope. Guess again.

Me: Uhhhhh . . . . . Nathan?

Guy: Nope.

Me: Well? Then who is it?

Guy: . . .

Me: Come on, tell me!

Guy: Me.

Me: Uh . . .what?

Guy: MEEE.

Me: Oh.

HAHA!! Yes, I was completely surprised. After I figured that out, I stopped talking and hanging out with him, because I didn't want to get involved like THAT with him. Ugh. J is my love . . . no one could ever replace him.
So yeah. Later he asked me to be his girlfriend.
I TOTALLY DENIED HIM. XD

TheAshWolf 09-14-2011 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 187409)

Wow, really? MY best friend liked me since 5th grade too. (Even back when we were mortal enemies, apparently. o_0) Then, two weeks before the end of 6th grade, he decided to tell me how he felt. :^P And all I could say was, "I know."

Then the rest of the two weeks were spent semi-awkwardly. -_- He'd randomly decide to poke me, kick my foot under the table, sit really close to me...like always. But it was obviously different 'cuz I knew he wasn't just messing with me. e_o In a weird kind of way, I think he may have been flirting with me.

Anyway, the last day of 6th grade was all sad because he knew I was switching to online school...even though I didn't like him back, I still miss him. *sigh*

TheAshWolf 09-14-2011 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachelkirsten (Post 187415)
HAHA!! Yes, I was completely surprised. After I figured that out, I stopped talking and hanging out with him, because I didn't want to get involved like THAT with him. Ugh. J is my love . . . no one could ever replace him.
So yeah. Later he asked me to be his girlfriend.
I TOTALLY DENIED HIM. XD

At least he didn't try to hold your hand on the bus...or hinted that he wanted to kiss you. (o_e Long story, don't ask. *hands face in hands*)

LoganStrain 09-14-2011 05:59 PM

Oh gosh... I just got home from school, where "Brooke" was flirting with me... OMPJ my friends going to be ticked... DX

Cinnamon 09-14-2011 06:04 PM

Well, isn't it a good thing Brooke is flirting with you? Don't you like her?

And doesn't your friend rub it in YOUR face, meaning he might not be such a good friend after all...

although, I could be wrong, and he could be doing this unknowingly...

LoganStrain 09-14-2011 06:15 PM

Well, yeah, but he doesn't exactly go up to me and say "Oh, I'm dating Brooke and you're not!" He's not that subtle. I'm not even sure if he realizes that he's hurting me by talking about him and Brooke.
I mean, yeah it's a good thing Brooke's flirting with me, but my friend, "Chris," was my first friend when I moved into {Insert town name here}. I don't just want Brooke to leave him because of me! He'd murder me! Okay, not literally, but... Yeah... My life is chaotic...

Cinnamon 09-15-2011 06:11 PM

Just remember, no matter what the occasion, there's someone out there who has it worse than you do... And then you pity yourself...

How did Brooke flirt with you? Did she compliment you on somehow that really isn't anything?

GabiDi 09-15-2011 08:39 PM

O_o Am I the only one who finds it annoying and embarrasing when a guy's FRIEND says, "Hey Gabi, ___ wants to go out with you!"

And then when you're still like this O_o, he says, "Okay, I'll take that as a yes" and gets off the bus?!