The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=1431)

AlgebraAddict 10-10-2017 02:03 AM

I like my gf. actually i "like like" my gf. she's cute and stuff

Zelda 10-12-2017 06:11 PM

There's a chance I like a girl at work.
There's also a chance I just rly want an irl friend since most of mine moved away for school.
It's too soon to tell. I wasn't prepared for these emotions.

(We're texting via wattpad tho. Would it be weird to ask her sexuality rn?)

mischief 10-12-2017 10:06 PM

Oh goody my favorite subject! I've had MANY crushes. Since I was like....8? Anyways the most recent guy I liked was Josh. He's a red head, and tall. And honestly, I would not have picked him out of the crowd. I went to his school and all his classes for 2 days, and something told me I liked him. I told myself that I didn't but, when I stated talking, my heart melted away.

SilverMoon 10-13-2017 02:24 PM

i have a datemate

still don't know what feelings are but like... my datemate Nichole is cool

no idea why she want to date me but lmao

FrostBittenKitten 10-13-2017 08:58 PM

Haha my love life is a train wreck. That is, if the train hasnít even left the station in first place and then crashed anyway.

AlgebraAddict 10-23-2017 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mischief (Post 598394)
Oh goody my favorite subject! I've had MANY crushes. Since I was like....8? Anyways the most recent guy I liked was Josh. He's a red head, and tall. And honestly, I would not have picked him out of the crowd. I went to his school and all his classes for 2 days, and something told me I liked him. I told myself that I didn't but, when I stated talking, my heart melted away.

tALL RED HEADS ARE SMOL BABES ALWAYS KISS THEM AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF THEM

SilverMoon 10-23-2017 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 598485)
tALL RED HEADS ARE SMOL BABES ALWAYS KISS THEM AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF THEM

this wasn't directed at me but im a redhead and im not short so thx also omg esther hi

AlgebraAddict 10-25-2017 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 598489)
this wasn't directed at me but im a redhead and im not short so thx also omg esther hi

you are the precious-est of all ena tbh
and EYY how are u yo I'm literally never on here anymore so you need to give me ur skype or google hangouts so we can exchange numbers thanks babe

AlgebraAddict 11-06-2017 12:00 AM

HELP HOW DO YOU MEET YOUR GF'S DAD AND ALSO HER FRIENDS FOR THE FIRST TIME ON THE SAME NIGHT AND NOT MaKE AN AWFUL FIRST IMPRESSION

SilverMoon 11-06-2017 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 598555)
HELP HOW DO YOU MEET YOUR GF'S DAD AND ALSO HER FRIENDS FOR THE FIRST TIME ON THE SAME NIGHT AND NOT MaKE AN AWFUL FIRST IMPRESSION

uhhhhh idk abt her dad but I met my gf's friends on snapchat so I'm like vaguely qualified
but all I did was talk about art and naruto and for some reason they liked me
I guess it helps that all my gf's friends are also gay artists
I did meet my bbf's dad tho (best bro friend) and her parents like me for some reason lmao

uh so like
1) be polite but like be urself as much as possible bc people don't like when u being fake
2) establish early on that u care abt ur gf. as other ppl who care about ur gf, they will appreciate it
3) uh like. try to make conversation or something