The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=1431)

TheAshWolf 03-23-2012 11:02 PM

o_o ...I have no idea what a h**ker is, or what it stands for. And I'm REALLY HAPPY I don't know it. XD 'Cuz I know way too many words that I'd never ever ever ever EVER use in a conversation with someone I respect. And I'm guessing whatever that ^^^ word is, it belongs on said list of words I'd NEVER use in a conversation with someone I respect.

So don't tell me.

*flies off to YouTube to watch old cartoon clips and be nostalgic*

Sandy 03-23-2012 11:10 PM

[quote=WolfWriter;264386]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 264190)

Not sure that I trust myself to reply to that extensively O_e

Well, all I'm going to say is that we've known each other since pre-school. She was my friend for a while, and I remember my mother would tell me that she likes to cause drama so she's the centre of attention...I would get mad at her for insulting my friend as second grader, of course. Now, she isn't a h**ker or anything, but she sure likes attention from guys, and she likes to try to make herself feel desirable. Like I said, I've known her for as long as I can remember, and she has never been afraid to hurt people who get in her way. This isn't speculation. This is all drawn from her direct conversations with me. She's one of those people who are too proud to not get credit for their infamous plans. :P So she's willing to share.

He, on the other hand, got ticked off with her today xD It was weird because he never seems to get irritated with her, except when she swears. He HATES it. Of course, she had no problem cussing when he isn't around. Every once in a while, though, I can tell he catches a glimpse of a part of her he doesn't get to see, because she hides it underneath.

Ahh... that makes more sense, now. I agree with you. x_x People like that are... a nuisance. -_- I don't know how you and him manage to deal with her. o_O So... good luck... (*is getting kicked off*)

WolfWriter 03-24-2012 12:01 AM

[quote=Sandy;264393]
Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfWriter (Post 264386)

Ahh... that makes more sense, now. I agree with you. x_x People like that are... a nuisance. -_- I don't know how you and him manage to deal with her. o_O So... good luck... (*is getting kicked off*)

Yeah, I have a bad habit of assuming people know the people in my life as well as I do, even though their names would have no affects on you at all xD Happy to clarify :)

EmmaR 03-24-2012 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 264391)
o_o ...I have no idea what a h**ker is, or what it stands for. And I'm REALLY HAPPY I don't know it. XD 'Cuz I know way too many words that I'd never ever ever ever EVER use in a conversation with someone I respect. And I'm guessing whatever that ^^^ word is, it belongs on said list of words I'd NEVER use in a conversation with someone I respect.

So don't tell me.

*flies off to YouTube to watch old cartoon clips and be nostalgic*

Oh, it's not a swear word. Some people don't like to say it. I don't have any problem with it. You probably know it. It's a casual name for a prostitute, or a casual name for someone who is very... promiscuous.
Do the math, because I don't want to tell you if you REALLY don't want to know.

GabiDi 03-24-2012 02:53 AM

Haha, I actually didn't know what you guys meant at first, then I figured it out. :rolleyes:

wildwolf 03-24-2012 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 264233)
I've never watched MAD...I honestly quit CartoonNetwork after I watched an episode of Flapjack. O_o And Chowder. My friend was OBSESSED with Chowder. e_o

YES. XD I had such a fangirl moment when Numbah One realized his doofus dad was Numbah Zero. O_O AND THE-DELIGHTFUL-CHILDREN-FROM-DOWN-THE-LANE (I always hated how long that name was XD) ARE HIS COUSINS. And used to be KND operatives. And that makes Father his uncle. o_e And Grandfather his actual Grandfather.
...XD Wow. The KND fangirl I used to be is still alive. That's.....frightening.

O_o I have no clue. XD He shaves his head.

I always liked Numbah Five the best. ^_^

Remember that sand castle dude that had a crush on Number Three? Yeah. I hated him. So much. XD
9-year-old-me: D:< NUMBAH THREE IS NUMBAH FOUR'S GIRLFRIEND. Orshewillbeoneday. Leave her alooooonnneee! *throws teddy bear at the screen* *runs off to conjure up my own episode of KND in the backyard*

...o_o I was a strange child. XD

I know that feel bro. These two girls at my school (that love Tiger's Curse BTW) are obsessed with this idiotic show called Adventure Time.
Me: Adventure Time sucks. Why do you guys watch it? O_o
Girl: Pan Am sucks.
Me: *twitch twitch* e_e
*later*
Me: I miss 90's Cartoon Network. Now there's nothing good on.
Same Girl: I WASN'T ALIVE IN THE 90'S!!!!

I hated the delightful children. They annoyed me. XD
I always thought 3 and 4 were cute together. XD My first couple shipping!
Did you ever watch a show called Class of 3000? I loved that show. :P
Random: I live like 10 minutes away from Turner Studios. :P

Sandy 03-24-2012 11:00 AM

[quote=WolfWriter;264404]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 264393)

Yeah, I have a bad habit of assuming people know the people in my life as well as I do, even though their names would have no affects on you at all xD Happy to clarify :)

Yeah... sorry if I ticked you off a little there. x_x D:

Leia 03-24-2012 11:24 AM

I'm not sure if this guy and I are crushing or not.

Back in January, he asked me to the formal. I said no, but only because I wasn't free that night.

In school, he's very quiet but is very nice and funny. Sometimes I can't tell if he's joking around with me or if I am annoying him. I'm usually pretty sure that he's joking.

He's in the same section with me in band, where everyone is a completely crazy dysfunctional family xD percussion rocks.
Some of his friends have said that he still likes me. So I'm not sure. He's never hinted over texting one way or another except for that one time.

'It's complicated' I know. I'm just not sure if I like like him or if it's a 'brotherly' love. :P

TheAshWolf 03-24-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 264515)
I know that feel bro. These two girls at my school (that love Tiger's Curse BTW) are obsessed with this idiotic show called Adventure Time.
*later*

O_e ahjsdjhvfajsvdhbv I HATE THAT SHOW SO MUCH. x_x It's like...an acid trip in carton form. XD o_o I mean, come on. Weird vampire demons? Stretchy dog thing? Bipolar kid with weird spaghetti arms? Pervy Ice King person? FLYING JAPANESE RAINBOW UNICORN?!?! x_______x

*faceplam* WELL, she can always watch the shows ONLINE. Or rent them. XD Sheeish.

o_o It always scared me how they talked in perfect unison...
XD YEAH! That was my first couple shipping, too.
...I think I did.....it sounds familiar...>_>
O_O REALLY? That's SO NEAT! XD 20th Century Fox used to have its animation studio in Phoenix. :3 It's where they made Anastasia, Titan Rising, and a bunch of others. But they closed it in, like, 2008 because Titan Rising did terrible at the box office.... :( Now it's just an empty building... *dejected sigh*

EmmaR 03-24-2012 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 264515)
*later*

DO NOT let HWADOB see this. She will murder you.

HaleyJ 03-24-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caligirl100 (Post 260195)
This is kinda off topic but what evah....

So in PE we are doing flag football -_- on my team, there are 5 guys and two other girls. One is super athletic, one can't even catch a basketball, and then there's me. I'm not super athletic but I'm not lazy. So there I am standing in the middle of the field wide open, hoping that someone will give me a chance and throw the dang football to me. But, NO. They throw it to everyone but me. Good gosh, just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't throw a football!!! In fact, I throw pretty good (hehe not to brag). But oh well. Guess I'll see tomorrow IF I ACTUALLY GET DA BALL!!!!

Story of my life.

Rockshadow 03-24-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaleyJ (Post 264734)
Story of my life.

Haha, me too. :P Just wait until the softball season.... >:3

WolfWriter 03-24-2012 06:55 PM

Adventure Time is awesome :3 I laugh so hard xD

Rockshadow 03-24-2012 07:12 PM

If a guy jokes around with you a lot and teases you sometimes, and waved good-bye for the first time at the end of school, does that mean he might like you?

WolfWriter 03-24-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 264830)
If a guy jokes around with you a lot and teases you sometimes, and waved good-bye for the first time at the end of school, does that mean he might like you?

Possibly :P Or he could just be being nice

Rockshadow 03-24-2012 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfWriter (Post 264834)
Possibly :P Or he could just be being nice

:) Thanks.

wildwolf 03-24-2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 264640)
O_e ahjsdjhvfajsvdhbv I HATE THAT SHOW SO MUCH. x_x It's like...an acid trip in carton form. XD o_o I mean, come on. Weird vampire demons? Stretchy dog thing? Bipolar kid with weird spaghetti arms? Pervy Ice King person? FLYING JAPANESE RAINBOW UNICORN?!?! x_______x

*faceplam* WELL, she can always watch the shows ONLINE. Or rent them. XD Sheeish.

o_o It always scared me how they talked in perfect unison...
XD YEAH! That was my first couple shipping, too.
...I think I did.....it sounds familiar...>_>
O_O REALLY? That's SO NEAT! XD 20th Century Fox used to have its animation studio in Phoenix. :3 It's where they made Anastasia, Titan Rising, and a bunch of others. But they closed it in, like, 2008 because Titan Rising did terrible at the box office.... :( Now it's just an empty building... *dejected sigh*

That's exactly how I feel. DX You're like, my 14-year-old long lost sister. :P
I'm telling them that "Adventure Time is an acid trip in cartoon form." Haha, you're a genius.
Not only did Girl 1 diss Pan Am, Girl 3 dissed The Addams Family.
Ergh.
Class of 3000 was like my favorite show ever when I was 7. Mostly because it took place where I lived. I liked to pretend we went to the same school. XP
It was like, 90's funk awesomeness in cartoon form. It was great, but they canceled in in the middle of the second season. :(

TheAshWolf 03-25-2012 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfWriter (Post 264821)
Adventure Time is awesome :3 I laugh so hard xD

o_e The show scares me. A lot.
The dog is mildly funny, though, in my opinion. :^J O_0 But still incredibly weird.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 264858)
That's exactly how I feel. DX You're like, my 14-year-old long lost sister. :P
I'm telling them that "Adventure Time is an acid trip in cartoon form." Haha, you're a genius.
Not only did Girl 1 diss Pan Am, Girl 3 dissed The Addams Family.
Ergh.
Class of 3000 was like my favorite show ever when I was 7. Mostly because it took place where I lived. I liked to pretend we went to the same school. XP
It was like, 90's funk awesomeness in cartoon form. It was great, but they canceled in in the middle of the second season. :(

XD Long-lost brother ladies!!! :D

0_0 XD Thanks.
....... o_o If they even know what acid IS. >_> It's kind of an old drug...XD It was around during the time of Adam 12, for crying out loud.

*no one knows what Adam 12 is* IT'S A COP SHOW FROM THE 60s-80s, OKAY? ;_;

WHY do they always have to cancel good shows?! D: It's just...wrong.

*looks up Class of 3000* 0___0 OHHHH YEAH! :D I remember that show!!! I used to miss it a lot when it came on, but when I did catch it, I got really really into it! :3 O_0 It's set where you live?! :^D SWEET! o_o Nothing ever gets set here.......>_> And if it's filmed here, it's either the Grand Canyon, or Monument Vally--and they ALWAYS try to pass off Monument Vally as Texas/Utah. -_-

wildwolf 03-25-2012 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 264963)
o_e The show scares me. A lot.
The dog is mildly funny, though, in my opinion. :^J O_0 But still incredibly weird.

XD Long-lost brother ladies!!! :D

0_0 XD Thanks.
....... o_o If they even know what acid IS. >_> It's kind of an old drug...XD It was around during the time of Adam 12, for crying out loud.

*no one knows what Adam 12 is* IT'S A COP SHOW FROM THE 60s-80s, OKAY? ;_;

WHY do they always have to cancel good shows?! D: It's just...wrong.

*looks up Class of 3000* 0___0 OHHHH YEAH! :D I remember that show!!! I used to miss it a lot when it came on, but when I did catch it, I got really really into it! :3 O_0 It's set where you live?! :^D SWEET! o_o Nothing ever gets set here.......>_> And if it's filmed here, it's either the Grand Canyon, or Monument Vally--and they ALWAYS try to pass off Monument Vally as Texas/Utah. -_-

BROTHER LADIES!
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ks...4xxho1_400.jpg
Every time I try to watch Adventure Time, I just sigh and roll my eyes. It's stupid. I don't know why people think it's funny.
I can picture it:
Girl: What's acid? O_o
Me: *facepalm*
Cartoon Network doesn't have anything good anymore. Their cartoons try to be cool and appeal to an audience of preteen boys. -_-

I watched it, like, everyday when I ate dinner in front of the TV. XD
Arizona is dry and hot and so it's hard to shoot a movie outdoors.

chelseki3 03-25-2012 12:42 PM

I have my crushes number, and I'm texting him right now like we're best friends of something...O_e

TheAshWolf 03-25-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 265021)
BROTHER LADIES!
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ks...4xxho1_400.jpg
Every time I try to watch Adventure Time, I just sigh and roll my eyes. It's stupid. I don't know why people think it's funny.
I can picture it:
Girl: What's acid? O_o
Me: *facepalm*
Cartoon Network doesn't have anything good anymore. Their cartoons try to be cool and appeal to an audience of preteen boys. -_-

I watched it, like, everyday when I ate dinner in front of the TV. XD
Arizona is dry and hot and so it's hard to shoot a movie outdoors.

I didn't even bother watching that Regular Show thing. -_-

I knew CN was going downhill when they got rid of Teen Titans and added that weird show...what was it? Oh, yeah. Chop Socky Chooks or whatever. o_e

:D I'm totally adding that to the list of things I need to watch. AND since I'm waiting for more of The Killing and waiting for Jericho to be revived on Netflix (:D SQUEEEEEEE!!!), I have plenty of TV-watching time.

o_o ...
Okay, I just realized I went from the Kids Next Door to The Killing in just 4 short years. O___e XD Heh. Yeah. My childhood innocence died. A lonnnng time ago. o_o *awkward cough*

BUT WE HAVE OTHER STUFF! XD Flagstaff and SnowBowl and Payson.....Payson would make an awesome setting for a movie! It's a tiny town in a beautiful forest, out in the middle of nowhere. I mean, you got the potential for SO MANY genres! Horror, Drama, Sci-Fi...wait, forget horror. o_e Modern day horror movies are disturbing. Maybe, like....a 1980s horror flick. XD That'd be better.
Ramble. *explodes into a ball of confetti*

Catty 03-25-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 264233)
I've never watched MAD...I honestly quit CartoonNetwork after I watched an episode of Flapjack. O_o And Chowder. My friend was OBSESSED with Chowder. e_o

YES. XD I had such a fangirl moment when Numbah One realized his doofus dad was Numbah Zero. O_O AND THE-DELIGHTFUL-CHILDREN-FROM-DOWN-THE-LANE (I always hated how long that name was XD) ARE HIS COUSINS. And used to be KND operatives. And that makes Father his uncle. o_e And Grandfather his actual Grandfather.
...XD Wow. The KND fangirl I used to be is still alive. That's.....frightening.

O_o I have no clue. XD He shaves his head.

I always liked Numbah Five the best. ^_^

Remember that sand castle dude that had a crush on Number Three? Yeah. I hated him. So much. XD
9-year-old-me: D:< NUMBAH THREE IS NUMBAH FOUR'S GIRLFRIEND. Orshewillbeoneday. Leave her alooooonnneee! *throws teddy bear at the screen* *runs off to conjure up my own episode of KND in the backyard*

...o_o I was a strange child. XD

AWESOME! Hello fellow KND fan! ^_^
I used to watch it all the time! But then it rarely aired. Then we took our dish off. D:
CURSE YOU TELEVISION BILLS!!! D:<
Anyways, what's your favorite episode? Mine is when they go into spcae for Numbah Three's Rainbow Monkey's. ^-^

Catty 03-26-2012 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 259952)
It does NOT NOT NOT NOT matter that much. There must be someone out in the world who likes people looking like a hippie. And you're freakin' TEN and you're going out on a DATE?

No. :3
Some ten year old blonde kid asked me out to lunch, though. I couldn't say no. I went. BUT, I had a couple girly friends come. X3
Then he wanted me to kiss him. BIG TIME NO. Has he ever heard of KISSING DISEASE?

nngo 03-26-2012 06:15 PM

You mean mono? Monoculosis or something?

TheAshWolf 03-26-2012 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catty (Post 265420)
AWESOME! Hello fellow KND fan! ^_^
I used to watch it all the time! But then it rarely aired. Then we took our dish off. D:
CURSE YOU TELEVISION BILLS!!! D:<
Anyways, what's your favorite episode? Mine is when they go into spcae for Numbah Three's Rainbow Monkey's. ^-^

D: I know, right? C'MON CARTOON NETWORK. WE WANT RERUNS!!!!

I don't even have cable television anymore. 8D Netflix is so much cheaper and it has NO commercials. We stream it directly to the TV, plus renting DVDs and stuff. And, of course, I watch a lot of stuff on Hulu and YouTube. :3

O_O Favorite episode? XD It's so hard to choose!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh....y'know, I think my favorite is the one Numbah Five went on that candy expedition and found that candy that tasted like vegetables. :D OOOOH, and....gah, I can't remember the plot.....I think they were delivering a pizza or something....but, anyway, all five of the kids told their side of the story in different animation styles. :D

nngo 03-26-2012 07:44 PM

Cartoon Network.. uh.. *shrug*

TheAshWolf 03-26-2012 09:26 PM

CATTY!

Something you need to see! :) http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthr...963#post265963

Catty 03-27-2012 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theashwolf (Post 265842)
d: I Know, Right? C'mon Cartoon Network. We Want Reruns!!!!

I Don't Even Have Cable Television Anymore. 8d Netflix Is So Much Cheaper And It Has No Commercials. We Stream It Directly To The Tv, Plus Renting Dvds And Stuff. And, Of Course, I Watch A Lot Of Stuff On Hulu And Youtube. :3

O_o Favorite Episode? Xd It's So Hard To Choose!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh....y'know, I Think My Favorite Is The One Numbah Five Went On That Candy Expedition And Found That Candy That Tasted Like Vegetables. :d Ooooh, And....gah, I Can't Remember The Plot.....i Think They Were Delivering A Pizza Or Something....but, Anyway, All Five Of The Kids Told Their Side Of The Story In Different Animation Styles. :d

Xd Awesome Episode!! ....omg. Netflix?! Hulu?! Omg. We Use Netflix And Hulu Plus :o
You Astound Me.

Catty 03-27-2012 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 265967)
CATTY!

Something you need to see! :) http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthr...963#post265963

I see :oooo

TheAshWolf 03-27-2012 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catty (Post 266221)
I see :oooo

Just wanted to make sure you saw it. ^_^

03-28-2012 01:59 PM

Sigh...

ok, so in 2008, my and my crush (i didn't like him then!) where on the same soccer team-the one my dad coched, so, uh... ok, so our dads where friends so we'de hang-out. so last summer, i moved and-he had moved here a couple months before me! then we we're in the same class-but i told my b.f.f (we're NOT friends anymore...) about him, and how i have a crush on him and she went and told him!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:
he is sooooooo nice, sweet AND hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so, uh, yah.

chelseki3 03-28-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccsgirl (Post 266604)
ok, so in 2008, my and my crush (i didn't like him then!) where on the same soccer team-the one my dad coched, so, uh... ok, so our dads where friends so we'de hang-out. so last summer, i moved and-he had moved here a couple months before me! then we we're in the same class-but i told my b.f.f (we're NOT friends anymore...) about him, and how i have a crush on him and she went and told him!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:
he is sooooooo nice, sweet AND hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so, uh, yah.

How old are you? Sorry, just curious.

PS: Also, to know what this is Popcorn, she will say "Popcorn Here". So...it's just me, ChewyBits...Popcorn's Cousin. I've come back. *shrugs*

How are you guys?

AmberLee 03-29-2012 07:38 PM

okay, so the spring formal is coming up... and there's this guy -- who I'm almost positive likes me -- and OMPJ, I REALLY want him to ask me to go with him D:

~Bambi!

EmmaR 03-29-2012 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmberLee (Post 266850)
okay, so the spring formal is coming up... and there's this guy -- who I'm almost positive likes me -- and OMPJ, I REALLY want him to ask me to go with him D:

~Bambi!

Can you ask him?
I mean, you can, but is it one of those dances where boys ask girls (my school-- well, the high school portion of my school-- has dances like that, except you're not allowed to say no. It's actually a great rule)?

Rockshadow 03-30-2012 12:08 AM

Hehehe....I think one of my crushes likes me. :3

EmmaR 03-30-2012 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 267005)
Hehehe....I think one of my crushes likes me. :3

Haha, if I didn't know you I would be so creeped out... "one of my crushes"...
But I do know you. And I'm not creeped out. :)

Rockshadow 03-30-2012 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaR (Post 267007)
Haha, if I didn't know you I would be so creeped out... "one of my crushes"...
But I do know you. And I'm not creeped out. :)

haha, thanks for not being creeped out. XDDD

AmberLee 03-30-2012 12:09 PM

EmmaR: well, the guy asks the girl XD we have one dance called Tolo, where the girl asks the guy, but it was back in December :)

~Bambi!

chelseki3 03-30-2012 04:53 PM

My crush keeps on staring at me. Everytime I look at him...I see him looking at me.

Is it just me? Am I dreaming?

I think a boy may like me in my class. Possibly. He's...okay.

GabiDi 03-30-2012 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelseki3 (Post 267055)
My crush keeps on staring at me. Everytime I look at him...I see him looking at me.

Is it just me? Am I dreaming?

I think a boy may like me in my class. Possibly. He's...okay. This is my grade six blog.

http://stlens.wordpress.com/

Uh Chelsey, if I were you I wouldn't put my school website on here...