The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

chelseki3 05-01-2012 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 281760)
Yeah, I get what you mean. At the library once, this old guy hovered around my mom and us, watching us pick out books. o_e

Whoa...

Why does mankind have to be so evil/bad-minded...? :o

I wouldn't be here today if my mom wasn't in that shop that that guy followed me into...D^X

MaryElizabeth 05-01-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelseki3 (Post 281763)
Whoa...

Why does mankind have to be so evil/bad-minded...? :o

I wouldn't be here today if my mom wasn't in that shop that that guy followed me into...D^X

What did your mom do? Just tell him to 'eff off?

rebecca 05-01-2012 05:11 PM

Was he that evil? I hate him, he was most probably ugly, and possibly stupidly unintelligent. Like that conman I met/insulted in Belgium.

MaryElizabeth 05-01-2012 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 281779)
Was he that evil? I hate him, he was most probably ugly, and possibly stupidly unintelligent. Like that conman I met/insulted in Belgium.

Who are you talking about?

chelseki3 05-01-2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 281775)
What did your mom do? Just tell him to 'eff off?

Nope, she would've done MUCH more worse than that. She barely noticed the guy....DX I was so quiet when he followed me into the shop, I didn't scream for 'help!!' or anything. I just hurried back and as soon as we were out of the shop with the man truly gone, that's when I told my mom about what happened. She said I was stupid for not screaming and telling her. I think she would've murdered that guy if I HAD spoken up in the right time. e_e Maybe that guy is stalking me but I just don't know...I hardly remember his face, but if I was to see him I would remember straight away and scream and run into a random shop and shout at the shopkeeper for help. As soon as I look at someone, this weird feeling chruns up in my stomach and that's when I know they're trouble.

O_o THIS IS NOT A LAUGhING MATTEr. D:

Why did I just say that...? :p

MaryElizabeth 05-01-2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelseki3 (Post 281794)
Nope, she would've done MUCH more worse than that. She barely noticed the guy....DX I was so quiet when he followed me into the shop, I didn't scream for 'help!!' or anything. I just hurried back and as soon as we were out of the shop with the man truly gone, that's when I told my mom about what happened. She said I was stupid for not screaming and telling her. I think she would've murdered that guy if I HAD spoken up in the right time. e_e Maybe that guy is stalking me but I just don't know...I hardly remember his face, but if I was to see him I would remember straight away and scream and run into a random shop and shout at the shopkeeper for help. As soon as I look at someone, this weird feeling chruns up in my stomach and that's when I know they're trouble.

O_o THIS IS NOT A LAUGhING MATTEr. D:

Why did I just say that...? :p

I know what you mean. I got four calls from one person, and it turned out that it was a 65+ lady in Florida. -_-

LaurenM 05-02-2012 05:49 AM

Weird. Most of my freaky experiences come from phone calls. There was this person saying in a perfectly neutral voice, "Help. I am tied up." with no emotion or anything. It was probably a prank call but I don't think I know that guy, so I"m kinda scared about how he got my phone number. Or maybe he just stabbed random buttons on the phone.

05-02-2012 08:16 AM

Some old guy kept calling me while I was at Pizza Hut. After four times, I texted him and told him to leave me alone, cos I was eating pizza. :D

rebecca 05-02-2012 01:16 PM

I don't use my phone. So I don't get stalked.

MaryElizabeth 05-02-2012 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 282260)
I don't use my phone. So I don't get stalked.

That sounds like not travelling in a car so you don't crash and die.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.