The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   GSRM Community (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3738)

kingdestiny216 07-16-2014 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 548529)
Oh, and by the way, I don't believe we've met.
I'm Rebecca, known as Rebec by some, fifteen years of age (well, for a few more days at least), and I'm the resident sarcastic, autistic asexual, who reviews books for fun.

i don't think being bullied is a result of not knowing how to function in society; i think it's a result of society not knowing how to function with you.

i don't think we've met, either (i haven't met most people), but hello! it's a pleasure to meet you, rebecca.
how's it feel to be dirt old? gross, probs
pleased to make your acquaintance. uwu

rebecca 07-16-2014 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingdestiny216 (Post 548530)
i don't think being bullied is a result of not knowing how to function in society; i think it's a result of society not knowing how to function with you.

i don't think we've met, either (i haven't met most people), but hello! it's a pleasure to meet you, rebecca.
how's it feel to be dirt old? gross, probs
pleased to make your acquaintance. uwu

Nah, seriously, I was useless back then. I threw chairs at people. I had some anger issues going on. Nowadays, it's just the occasional bout of anxiety, and it's considerably less destructive.

As to being old, I think it's the other way around. You guys are all young. I may be going on sixteen, but maturity-wise, I'm pushing five. I am a child most of the time.

Oh - and I'm sorry for neglecting to mention the most important fact about me - I am both arrogant and pretentious. I think a lot of myself. I'd consider this a good thing in regards to my self-confidence. It is good to be content with one's life.

So yeah, I'm a little bit eccentric. And overly wordy. And I can be insensitive. Just warning you in case you have any crippling anxieties that I might accidentally throw in your face because I'm still a bloody idiot.

CosmoCat 07-16-2014 11:47 AM

Guys, I think I just found an anime about trans people. The main character wants to be a trans girl and it looks like her friend is going to be a trans guy (who looks just like elliot without glasses). But the animation looks pretty nice and I haven't even watched all of it yet. Anyways, in case you wanted a new show to watch (it's only 11 episodes, too, so it's not super long). It's called "Hourou Musuko: Wandering Son" and you can watch all of it for free on Crunchyroll.com.

AlgebraAddict 07-16-2014 12:19 PM

I am going to be the shortest one in my family when they're all grown up. -_-

L.S.Trendom 07-16-2014 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingdestiny216 (Post 548518)
FRICK I DON'T REALLY GET ON HERE
i used to check in then like disappear for months
but i guess it's sticking to me this time
do you write stuff like
aren't you like 30
how's life been omg

lol thanks; it's all good.
hey clay; super pleasure to meet you. c:

I HARDLY DO EITHER LATELY TBH
i remember following one of your stories haha
ahh ya i have kinda had like no inspiration or motivation lately tbh
seventeen cry
p good actually how about u

rebecca 07-16-2014 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 548535)
I am going to be the shortest one in my family when they're all grown up. -_-

Unless you have a growth spurt.
There is still time.

AlgebraAddict 07-16-2014 02:21 PM

http://media.ifunny.com/results/2013...5qcdsz7zo7.jpg

rebecca 07-16-2014 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 548545)

I would agree with her, but I don't have Netflix so...

Emaafre 07-16-2014 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 548514)
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, like eli said r u mocking it or???? idk

HELLO sorry im so late i was at school or sleeping!!!!! or both. cool dude u r very much welcome here!! im gonna introduce myself to you because. why not. im clay. im cool. im the meme king.
anyway ya welcome dudette

I was just saying that I feel like it's too limited.

Lily09 07-16-2014 04:07 PM

u ever get the feel where you just REALLy want to kiss someone of the same gender but your crush happens to be someone of the opposite gender.

or like u really like ur crush but then u also like feel like you could like so many other ppl

and u feel like society would totally look down upon u if u were polyamorous
gg