The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   KidPub Yearbook: 2008 (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   KidPub Complete Fight History (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=102)

rebecca 02-19-2012 02:25 PM

I simply argued like hell with her, before making a truce today.

Kiwara 02-19-2012 03:36 PM

Sometimes a truce is best.

AlgebraAddict 02-19-2012 11:58 PM

I'm still fighting... subtlely. Just getting on her nerves, mostly.

Pinkypinkgirl 02-20-2012 11:12 AM

I thought KP was a nice place

All the fights apparently people look toward me. You wanna know why? Because all I want to do is write stories MY WAY.. Ok sure, I will put some CC into my stories if people ask me nicely. But when people tell me, "Oh this stinks, you gotta put some CC into it." No. Thats all I am going to say, No! Why put CC into it if your not being nice. That gets me angry, andbthats when I post comments whichlead into fights. So please, dont be mean to me! What did I ever do to you? NOTHING!! What did you do to me? THIS!!:(:(:(

rebecca 02-20-2012 11:26 AM

We're not being mean. It's just the way other people have percieved you. Now I'm sorry for talking about you behind your back, but it was the topic.

Pinkypinkgirl 02-20-2012 12:12 PM

:P

Well, it feels horrible, having writing astory for so long, and then finally getting to show it to other people but they just want ti changed. Thats been happening since I first started in 2009... so its been happening for a while..:(

MaryElizabeth 02-20-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinkypinkgirl (Post 253210)
Well, it feels horrible, having writing astory for so long, and then finally getting to show it to other people but they just want ti changed. Thats been happening since I first started in 2009... so its been happening for a while..:(

Remember that things can sound completely different on the Internet.

AlgebraAddict 02-20-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinkypinkgirl (Post 253194)
All the fights apparently people look toward me. You wanna know why? Because all I want to do is write stories MY WAY.. Ok sure, I will put some CC into my stories if people ask me nicely. But when people tell me, "Oh this stinks, you gotta put some CC into it." No. Thats all I am going to say, No! Why put CC into it if your not being nice. That gets me angry, andbthats when I post comments whichlead into fights. So please, dont be mean to me! What did I ever do to you? NOTHING!! What did you do to me? THIS!!:(:(:(

Your way? What's wrong with writing BETTER than you write now? It doesn't work that way, Alison. And you were a stubborn little mule that didn't want to work hard on making her stories actually WORTH READING.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinkypinkgirl (Post 253210)

Well, being a writer is a hard job. You have to work hard on it and then working SOME MORE on it. Not everyone can do it. Are you not up for the job?

MaryElizabeth 02-20-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 253406)
Your way? What's wrong with writing BETTER than you write now? It doesn't work that way, Alison. And you were a stubborn little mule that didn't want to work hard on making her stories actually WORTH READING.

Well, being a writer is a hard job. You have to work hard on it and then working SOME MORE on it. Not everyone can do it. Are you not up for the job?

*Slow clap* Thank you for smacking some sense into that girl.

Pinkypinkgirl 02-20-2012 09:30 PM

They Are Worth Reading If I Make Them My Own Way. Im Not The Mule You Are. You Know That?!? I Am Completely Tired Of Your Comments To Me.. I Am Completely Tired With All The Crud I Am Getting From You!! I Didnt Go On Kp Just To Be Called A Mule By One!! I Came To Post My Stories My Way!!