The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   KidPub Yearbook: 2008 (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   KidPub Complete Fight History (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=102)

Rainbowbubble 02-03-2010 09:17 PM

can anybody link to teh text speak story? I just wanna see this sounds totally hilarious :D

EmmaR 05-31-2010 07:49 PM

I know that there was a huge fight between Thomas and This Is My First Name (aka TIMFN) on the NES. TIMFN said, or should I say typed, damn and Thomas got all mad. I think that they were both overreacting. We are a jumpy group, us KidPubbers.

De-Ecrivian 05-31-2010 08:05 PM

Ha ha, yeah, that fight was.... Well...
Just to add, if anyone didn't already know: Thomas got kicked off in the end by his parents.

EmmaR 06-19-2010 01:43 PM

Seriously? Oh, and damn was never mentioned in the bible, but damnation was said 11 times, damned 3, and damnable 1.

Rainbowbubble 06-19-2010 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaR (Post 56144)
I know that there was a huge fight between Thomas and This Is My First Name (aka TIMFN) on the NES. TIMFN said, or should I say typed, damn and Thomas got all mad. I think that they were both overreacting. We are a jumpy group, us KidPubbers.

*mutters* jumpy doesn't even START to describe it.

Andrew 07-01-2010 03:12 AM

I haven't been in any fights...yet. I have posted something on a poem about how we are all told what to believe, I said something about how we are taught Evolution like it is a fact, and one of the KidPubbers got all mad about it. I didn't want to start a fight, so I just said "too true" instead.

Rainbowbubble 07-01-2010 10:00 AM

I believe that some of the things that should be left alone on KP are

-Religion~you jsut KNOW someone's going to get mad about that
-Races~well DUH people
-Politics~I don't know, but to me it just sounds like a bad idea
-And other beliefs~Like stated above, things like Evolution vs. Adam and Eve. People just shouldn't even start talking about that kind of thing cuz it'll burst into a fight before you kno it.

SilverRipple 07-01-2010 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaR (Post 56144)

*Ooh, I believe it was a slight bit more than that. It was nasty. Inferno. Very heated stuff there.*

Lily09 07-06-2010 11:56 AM

It was, Thomas got all racist and sexist and all on the NEA. TIMFN and buncha other people disagreed and argued(like me, :o) and we put up a petition to kick him off, but before we actually got enough names, his parents kicked in and told us he was sorry and Thomas apologized.

Lily09 07-06-2010 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainbowbubble (Post 57359)
*mutters* jumpy doesn't even START to describe it.

Sisters and brothers have their fights, like us.