The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

SilverMoon 05-12-2014 12:07 AM

I finished the first season of snk
I think that's self explanatory

Lena 05-12-2014 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 532727)
I finished the first season of snk
I think that's self explanatory

(*gives cookies*)
yes
yes it is

SilverMoon 05-12-2014 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 532729)
(*gives cookies*)
yes
yes it is

*eats cookies*
*retreats into a fort made of chocolate bars*
omg how am I supposed to sleep now

pluzzle 05-12-2014 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 532184)
im sorry for worrying you
i'm fine i was just being stupid because i got ANOTHER bad grade in math which means ipod confiscation which means stress
but it's fine it doesn't matter i'm over it
actually yesterday was really really good
sorry for worrying people i'm sorry i'm alive i'm here

thank god you're okay
tbh confiscation isn't the way to deal with bad grades (or depression in general tbh) but that's your parents i guess. especially since music is (forgive me if i'm wrong, i kinda gather this) something that keeps you going

that's good. i hope every day is really really good

MaggieMay 05-12-2014 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 532725)
i'm tired and don't feel good and in need of a hug

*hugs you really tightly*

Arthurboulos 05-12-2014 06:36 PM

I'm really hurt
So if you were on the crushes thread I told you about the girl that I liked. Well she doesn't like me anymore. There's more than just that though. The reason she doesn't like me anymore is because she likes someone else. The jock. So idk maybe I've just been her backup plan. I've liked her since third grade. I found out she liked me this year. I really like her. But she likes the jock now. And he likes her back. Like a love story. The handsome jock wins the smart, kind, funny girl. And I'm the misunderstood oddball/guy who doesn't get girl that incorporates his wishes into his writing. And the jock dude is my friend. He keeps on asking why I'm upset and I sorta just say "I'm not." Everyone ships them like crazy. And I just hide away in the corner feeling sorry for myself. I feel like crap
So I guess some of you may shrug this rant off and say its ridiculous. Maybe it is. But it hurts.

Athenabrain1 05-12-2014 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arthurboulos (Post 532844)
I'm really hurt
So if you were on the crushes thread I told you about the girl that I liked. Well she doesn't like me anymore. There's more than just that though. The reason she doesn't like me anymore is because she likes someone else. The jock. So idk maybe I've just been her backup plan. I've liked her since third grade. I found out she liked me this year. I really like her. But she likes the jock now. And he likes her back. Like a love story. The handsome jock wins the smart, kind, funny girl. And I'm the misunderstood oddball/guy who doesn't get girl that incorporates his wishes into his writing. And the jock dude is my friend. He keeps on asking why I'm upset and I sorta just say "I'm not." Everyone ships them like crazy. And I just hide away in the corner feeling sorry for myself. I feel like crap.

Oh. I'm so sorry, Sam.
But try doing happier things to get over it.
I went through public humiliation in every show I go to.
Maybe she never liked you.
So why like someone who uses you?
I'm not very good at advice, sorry.
I'll always be here for you.
My email is always open.

mysterygirl 05-12-2014 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arthurboulos (Post 532844)
I'm really hurt
So if you were on the crushes thread I told you about the girl that I liked. Well she doesn't like me anymore. There's more than just that though. The reason she doesn't like me anymore is because she likes someone else. The jock. So idk maybe I've just been her backup plan. I've liked her since third grade. I found out she liked me this year. I really like her. But she likes the jock now. And he likes her back. Like a love story. The handsome jock wins the smart, kind, funny girl. And I'm the misunderstood oddball/guy who doesn't get girl that incorporates his wishes into his writing. And the jock dude is my friend. He keeps on asking why I'm upset and I sorta just say "I'm not." Everyone ships them like crazy. And I just hide away in the corner feeling sorry for myself. I feel like crap.

Poor you. *pars Sam's back* Remember what you said to me when I was feeling sad? "You're a poetic, (and may I add awesome) author". I'm sure you'll find Someone soon. When I first went on KP, had a crush on you. If so, you must be hot and cute enough for a lifetime of girls.
Sorry if I'm not much help. Cody's the first I know that he likes me. :(

mysterygirl 05-12-2014 06:43 PM

I am feeling sad for Sam

mysterygirl 05-12-2014 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mysterygirl (Post 532851)
I am feeling sad for Sam

Sam, I wish I can be there for you but I can't. You can always email me. I really missed the teasingness and goofiness in you. I wish there's something I could do for you