The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Lena 07-04-2014 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieMay (Post 546379)
@lena: are you okay hon??? what happened??

i tried to face my stupid fear and i failed and just uhERGIUhrgviuahv its so stupid but im so scared

MaggieMay 07-04-2014 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 546392)
i tried to face my stupid fear and i failed and just uhERGIUhrgviuahv its so stupid but im so scared

*hugs and hands chocolate* it's okay, fears aren't stupid, even if they seem like it. do what you need to do to calm down and know that you don't need to face it if you aren't ready. do whatever's best for you because you're the only thing that matters, 'kay?

maxi 07-04-2014 03:38 AM

I just got an email from my English teacher. He gave us a book to read and we have to buy it ourselves, but that's not the bad part.

The bad part/s: (1) we have to read it from today until July 14th (i've already got my copy

(2) The book is War and Peace. A 1392 paged book.


Dammit.

TheAshWolf 07-04-2014 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 546417)
I just got an email from my English teacher. He gave us a book to read and we have to buy it ourselves, but that's not the bad part.

The bad part/s: (1) we have to read it from today until July 14th (i've already got my copy

(2) The book is War and Peace. A 1392 paged book.


Dammit.

That's...not physically possible.....? o_o

rebecca 07-04-2014 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 546440)
That's...not physically possible.....? o_o

Reading War and Peace in ten days?
If I get myself a copy, I'll take you up on that.

Arthurboulos 07-04-2014 09:33 AM

sometimes a like to scream into my pillow until it feels like i swallowed thorns

mysterygirl 07-04-2014 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arthurboulos (Post 546470)
sometimes a like to scream into my pillow until it feels like i swallowed thorns

same. My world is just nuts *pats Sam on the back*

magsiscool 07-04-2014 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 546339)
Wanna talk about it? :c but good for you! Keep staying strong c:

I lied. I did it right after this

Arthurboulos 07-04-2014 12:05 PM

Oh my god I'm so sad whenever I see someone showing any signs of affection to their kids or family I start to cry idk why I need to get all of these stupid tears out god.

Lena 07-04-2014 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arthurboulos (Post 546506)
Oh my god I'm so sad whenever I see someone showing any signs of affection to their kids or family I start to cry idk why I need to get all of these stupid tears out god.

(*hugs and gives cookies*)

hey. i'm here if you ever want to talk, okay?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.