The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

AlgebraAddict 04-29-2015 10:56 PM

that moment when u realize that you are practically living in your fictional world and obsessing way too much over character ships

which sucks because this particular fictional world basically goes down in flames after all it is hamlet

if you want to read it it's on the nsp is not just know that it's really freaking depressing and terrible and you should not ever get sucked into Shakespearean tragedies ;_;

TheMoonWakedWolf 04-30-2015 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 570087)
me!!! ur a reason for me to be alive too ily tia plz stay alive

ye don't worry jasp!!! I was tryna perk myself up even tho it seemed depressing I'm ok I'm just at that......certain time of the month
yknoe the full moon bc I'm a werewolF

pluzzle 05-01-2015 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf (Post 570103)
ye don't worry jasp!!! I was tryna perk myself up even tho it seemed depressing I'm ok I'm just at that......certain time of the month
yknoe the full moon bc I'm a werewolF

me too man werewolf = RIGHT HERE!! ME!!

hmm tfw you see that you are in your friends phone as your birth name ://////..........

meerkat 05-01-2015 07:36 PM

also this girl i know is really desperate for me to grow my hair longer and get sidebangs again?????? this is the same girl that used to force me to work on this project thingy until i cried while she just sat there and did nearly nothing and took credit for all my stuff??????? MORE MOTIVATION TO CHOP MY HAIR OFF AGAIN

EDIT: I CUT MY BANGS REALLY SHORT AND IT'S AWESOME SCREW HER

CosmoCat 05-01-2015 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 570141)
also this girl i know is really desperate for me to grow my hair longer and get sidebangs again?????? this is the same girl that used to force me to work on this project thingy until i cried while she just sat there and did nearly nothing and took credit for all my stuff??????? MORE MOTIVATION TO CHOP MY HAIR OFF AGAIN

EDIT: I CUT MY BANGS REALLY SHORT AND IT'S AWESOME SCREW HER

OMG TEXT ME A PIC BEFORE I HAVE TO GET READY FOR BED (also i may or may not have casually mentioned our mutual kind of crush thing to my sis, who's also ace/aro and who hasn't brought up the topic since. and idk what my little sis thinks of this bc i haven't told them i'm panromantic yet >-< weird conflicted feelings about being far away and having crushes on like every girl i see)

meerkat 05-01-2015 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CosmoCat (Post 570144)
OMG TEXT ME A PIC BEFORE I HAVE TO GET READY FOR BED (also i may or may not have casually mentioned our mutual kind of crush thing to my sis, who's also ace/aro and who hasn't brought up the topic since. and idk what my little sis thinks of this bc i haven't told them i'm panromantic yet >-< weird conflicted feelings about being far away and having crushes on like every girl i see)

maybe she thinks it's a friend crush XD yeah i told my sis that i had a very intense friend crush on some girl i met when i went to this place awhile ago and she kinda shut up about it already and idk if that's a good thing or not >.< bc at first she sortof disapproved and was all "of all the people to crush on, you pick someone very far away from you and why do you even have to get involved in this omg" and then she started teasing me about how you're way out of my league (which, honestly, you are. omg i'm still in denial) so yeah. but she wasn't fazed at all by you being a girl. yay. <3

also i literally emailed that other girl saying "whoops i cut my hair too bad hahaha sucks for you lol bye" and she was so pissed it was hilarious >:3 THIS IS WHY NOT TO GET ON THE WRONG SIDE OF ME :D

pluzzle 05-02-2015 08:29 AM

shut up jasps (dont quote ill probs delete it)
 

i love it when visual snow and floaters turn into hallucinations and your paranoia gets so bad you cant leave the house >:DDDDDDD

meerkat 05-03-2015 12:43 AM

@jasper: omg i know the feeling except for me it's so bad i can't go back to my house bc reasons >.< hallucinations can be scary (i sometimes get them when i haven't slept in weeks) and the best thing to do is blink a few times and pinch yourself or something like that i guess?

LaurenM 05-03-2015 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 570052)
five hours is the most sleep i have had in a while XD lately i haven't been getting more than two..

just plan out a schedule to work on your projects and study for the tests. i usually set a timer for fifteen minutes and work, then when it's over i set it for five minutes to take a break and do whatever i want.

shit that's terrible what DO YOU do with all that time?
if you're spending the extra time trying to memorise stuff for tests maybe you shouldn't work yourself so hard bc sleeping also helps you remember and lack of sleep might hack away some of the hard work (that's what im trying to tell myself)
i use tests as an example because that's what weighs the most for our term grades and take up most of my time...projects are usually bs-ed
timing myself seems good advice...thanks meera!

meerkat 05-03-2015 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 570240)
shit that's terrible what DO YOU do with all that time?
if you're spending the extra time trying to memorise stuff for tests maybe you shouldn't work yourself so hard bc sleeping also helps you remember and lack of sleep might hack away some of the hard work (that's what im trying to tell myself)
i use tests as an example because that's what weighs the most for our term grades and take up most of my time...projects are usually bs-ed
timing myself seems good advice...thanks meera!

pshh i do all my sleeping in class XD my house is old and creaks a lot at night and my sis snores so much i can hear it down the hall so this works better!
the only problem with the timer is if your parents are like mine, they will jump to conclusions and assume you were zoning out all along but you can just write up a list of debate-style contentions to prove them wrong XD


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.