The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Read_Write 12-18-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I'm a nobody (Post 100000000)
Nobody likes me. I'm the bully target. I hate myself. My life is as bad as it can get. :(

Haha, I'm the master of changing this stuff up. :p And no, this is not real. ;)
And to make this not clogging (even though that is hard to do on WB), I will reply to these:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lost... Help me! (Post 379328)
. . . . . .
We haven't spoken in three and a half months...and now you're back? Do you know how much PAIN you have put me through? For years I was always there for you. When your boyfriend dumped you, who was there with a shoulder for you to cry on? Me. Who told you not to go back to that cheating ex? Me. But you did the opposite. You went back to him. So when you lose your virginity and get pregnant...I won't be there.
You think you are so cool now, don't you? You wear dresses with your boobs half out, taking pictures and putting them online so guys will hit you up. No. That just screams, "I'M EASY!", and when rumors are started about you, a lot of people are going to think they're true because you have changed. You have gone from this sweet girl to this...I don't even know.
You ditched me for the highschoolers, and then you randomly call me up. Thank God I was at a friend's house because just hearing your voice would've made me want to punch you in the face. I knew you would come crawling back, and at the time I thought I would be your friend again and we would start off where we left off...but now I know that didn't happen. I've moved on. I don't need you anymore. I don't want to be the carpet you walk all over, and I don't want to be the friend you run to when you need something.

In fact...I don't want to be your friend at all.

Well, I have a friend- no, FRIENDS- that are kind of like that, but different. One tried to kill me, another stole a lot of my stuff, yet another cheated off all of my assignments and so they were in the top class, etc.
Just ignore her. Don't talk to her. Don't let people think you are friends, and hang out with better people. That's all I can say. Don't be mean; just don't... be her friend. Do you get it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous (Post 379356)
Stay away from her. And if you do see her, throw dignity out the window and shout what you really think of her.

Don't shout it out, not like in front of everybody! Just tell her alone. You don't want to embarrass her; it'll make it worse.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Good Adviser (Post 379359)
Don't feel like you have to support her because you were friends once. If she ditched you, then you owe her nothing. It's always horrible when people change for the worse, but you are allowed to ignore her if you want.

Great advice! I agree. :)

HeatherB 12-18-2012 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 379435)
*cracking up at gif*

The thing is, I like a guy who apparently has no chance with any other girl. Am I really that unattractive and horrible that I can't be with someone who no one else likes besides me?

Sorry, not trying to make you my therapist. xD

The captain was something like: "Obama: goes from president to bada** in two seconds". xD

Oh, I'm kind of like that. I WANT someone like that, but my hormones are all "LOL NOPE YOU LIKE THIS GUY YOU WANNA KISS HIM THAT'S AWKWARD IDC LOL LOOK YOU LIKE THIS GUY NOW YOU'RE GONNA ACT ALL STUPID AND STUTTERY AROUND HIM" and I'm like "Hormones, STFU." Except for they don't. So... I'm just trying to not think about guys at the moment. Enough crap going on in life without 'em.

No, it's all right. I don't mind being a therapist so long as I get to covet your deepest, darkest secrets.

...that was a joke.

lvhamsters 12-18-2012 09:15 PM

1) One of my best friends is ignoring me and I have no clue why ;~; I want to ask him but I'm afraid too. Besides, I barely see him at school and he just doesn't come online anymore (aka appearing offline to me) So I don't know why. He was the person I was able to vent too and now he's gone. I don't know what went wrong. Whatever it was, I'm sorry.

2) Another of my best friends, my puppy dog, Buckley, has hip dysplasia and we're eventually going to have to put him down ;~; I love him so much ~huggles puppy~

3) So I liked this guy and he actually liked me back, but he doesn't text me anymore. So I keep wondering why and that leaves me wondering what's wrong. Is it because I'm ugly; not good enough? Did he find another girl; one whose better then me (aka anybody). Ah, just another reason to make me insecure.

4) My parents are freaking jerks. I mean, I don't hate them. I just don't like them; you know what I mean? They never listen and they always pin the blame on me, not my brother. Example: My brother hit me, so I hit him back then he started cussing at me. My mother comes in and starts screaming at me. No, not yelling, screaming. I just really can't take it much more. I've considered running away, but where would I go? 3 more years till I can move out; three more years . . .

5) My friend. I've said enough about her in previous posts. It remains the exact same. Her continuous one-upping is killing me from the inside out. Ugh.

6) I always try to be there for my friends, I really do. I stayed up with my best friend till around 4 am in the morning when she was upset after being bullied and was considering suicide. She said I saved her. I love that feeling but I don't know how much longer I can do it; listen to others vents while my own, and there's pile up inside of me. They're ready to just burst out. And I feel selfish for this but I can't help it. Argh. Besides, most of my vents are about my friends so I can't tell them without making them feel bad. Especially after my friend found out about one of them..... Her reply (and I quote)~ "and now im the loneliest girl ever. Most hurt. And probably beat the world record of crying but why should i say anything anymore im just seeking at attention like the attention wh*** i am," And then later she said stupid razor so I told her not to cut. So she said, "Im not running away from anything!!! I said stupid razor i didnt say i cut god just leave me alone." Me: "Well forgive me for asking. I thought friends cared about each other." So she said, "Guess I'm not a good friend then."

Bleh. I hate my life.
Thanks for reading this vent (if you did XD) If you didn't I don't blame you ~looks up~ It's quite stupid and long. I just needed to get it all out.

MaryElizabeth 12-18-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 379465)
The captain was something like: "Obama: goes from president to bada** in two seconds". xD

Oh, I'm kind of like that. I WANT someone like that, but my hormones are all "LOL NOPE YOU LIKE THIS GUY YOU WANNA KISS HIM THAT'S AWKWARD IDC LOL LOOK YOU LIKE THIS GUY NOW YOU'RE GONNA ACT ALL STUPID AND STUTTERY AROUND HIM" and I'm like "Hormones, STFU." Except for they don't. So... I'm just trying to not think about guys at the moment. Enough crap going on in life without 'em.

No, it's all right. I don't mind being a therapist so long as I get to covet your deepest, darkest secrets.

...that was a joke.

Haha, I've actually heard that he's a very funny guy in person.

Yeah, I know that feeling. My hormones: "NORMAL CONVERSATIONS HAHA NOPE JUST SAY RANDOM S***." -_- I hate it.

:D No, that was hysterical, I wasn't creeped out. xD

Lily09 12-18-2012 09:32 PM

so, a few days ago, my friend found a post of mine that was about my sexuality. it wasn't clear and i told her i would tell her later, but I never did because i don't think im ready to come out yet. however she keeps bugging me and she doesn't understand why i can't tell her but i can tell a bunch of people on the internet... at the same time im not ready to tell her i'm bisexual and i'm confused on what to do.

Lily09 12-18-2012 09:36 PM

hallppppppp

MaryElizabeth 12-18-2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 379483)
so, a few days ago, my friend found a post of mine that was about my sexuality. it wasn't clear and i told her i would tell her later, but I never did because i don't think im ready to come out yet. however she keeps bugging me and she doesn't understand why i can't tell her but i can tell a bunch of people on the internet... at the same time im not ready to tell her i'm bisexual and i'm confused on what to do.

My best friend's bi, and when she told everyone, me and her closest friends stuck with her. Sure, we were shocked, but it didn't affect how we talked to her. Just tell her. It'll be okay.

Lily09 12-18-2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 379485)
My best friend's bi, and when she told everyone, me and her closest friends stuck with her. Sure, we were shocked, but it didn't affect how we talked to her. Just tell her. It'll be okay.

i know, my friend supports all sexualities 100% and she wont care but i'm still not confident. i might tell her after winter break.

L.S.Trendom 12-18-2012 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 379486)
i know, my friend supports all sexualities 100% and she wont care but i'm still not confident. i might tell her after winter break.

My bi friend told me that he has a small crush on me and I am (as far as I know) straight and not bi, and it didn't make things awkward, so there's definitely hope. /shrugs
(or maybe that's me being odd but whatever hope is good.)

TheAshWolf 12-18-2012 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 379486)

Lily...you're what? 12, now, according to your WB bio. You shouldn't be worrying about this. You're barely on the brink of adolescence. You don't have to tell your friend anything. You don't have to wonder what your orientation is. I don't, you don't, pretty much none of us KPers have to.

We're kids. KIDpub, people, KIDpub. Are there teens on here? Yes, clearly. There are lots of teens on here. But we're all still developing as individuals. We shouldn't think we have to decide what we are just because we see someone else is deciding, or because it's the norm, or because it's suddenly being accepted. We shouldn't think that what we say we are now is what we'll be for the rest of our lives. People change. Kids and teens change the most, but so do adults.

The point I'm getting at is...don't rush yourself. <:^J Don't worry about this. Do whatever makes you comfortable. But I think you're putting unnecessary stress on yourself.