The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

maxi 12-31-2012 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 395378)
...What? What do you mean?

Dah. It's just high school. Worrying about it. v_v

HeatherB 12-31-2012 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 395282)
How else would you get into the college of their dreams? :rolleyes:

OH SNAP. xD
Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 395382)
Dah. It's just high school. Worrying about it. v_v

Max, c'mere. *hugs* I worry the s--- out of high school and my parents are being manipulative jerks about it, and seriously, it's not worth worrying over. You're going to be fine wherever you go, because you're an awesome person and you have people who will support you no matter what. (:

Rockshadow 12-31-2012 10:13 PM

My friend online's friend just told me: Rockshadow, I've never said this to anyone, but you're freaking ruining New Years. Please stop with this nonsense and take it to your diary. I'm trying to enjoy the end of the year with my friends.

And my friend agreed with her. I don't know what to think, now. She's been ignoring me for months, claiming she loves me but she doesn't show it.

CACrools 12-31-2012 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 395567)
My friend online's friend just told me: Rockshadow, I've never said this to anyone, but you're freaking ruining New Years. Please stop with this nonsense and take it to your diary. I'm trying to enjoy the end of the year with my friends.

And my friend agreed with her. I don't know what to think, now. She's been ignoring me for months, claiming she loves me but she doesn't show it.

Aw. Rockshadow! I know what you should think. You should think that those two are obviously not worth your time. Because if someone has the never to say that, they obviously deserve to rot away. *pats on back* Just ignore them, pretend it doesn't mean anything to you, and just pretend that it's no biggie.

12-31-2012 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 395567)
My friend online's friend just told me: Rockshadow, I've never said this to anyone, but you're freaking ruining New Years. Please stop with this nonsense and take it to your diary. I'm trying to enjoy the end of the year with my friends.

And my friend agreed with her. I don't know what to think, now. She's been ignoring me for months, claiming she loves me but she doesn't show it.

Get on chat, sis.

lvhamsters 01-01-2013 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 395878)
Hmm. I seem to be incredibly unhappy all of a sudden... and I hate to say it but it is these forums that seem to be doing it. I'm going to take a break from kidpub I think. Well, not that anyone would notice (XD), but hey! I need to and kidpub isn't exactly going great.
Bye :)

D: i understand.
I noticed! >8D
Bye, and I hope you feel better and kidpub goes better for you so you can come back soon :)

bookworm1999 01-01-2013 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 395878)
Hmm. I seem to be incredibly unhappy all of a sudden... and I hate to say it but it is these forums that seem to be doing it. I'm going to take a break from kidpub I think. Well, not that anyone would notice (XD), but hey! I need to and kidpub isn't exactly going great.
Bye :)

Ahh, it won't be the same without you, and ya, I understand. That is why I hate coming on here, because everyone is so sad D:

LaurenM 01-01-2013 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 395878)
Hmm. I seem to be incredibly unhappy all of a sudden... and I hate to say it but it is these forums that seem to be doing it. I'm going to take a break from kidpub I think. Well, not that anyone would notice (XD), but hey! I need to and kidpub isn't exactly going great.
Bye :)

I'm going to notice. Be back soon!

MaggieMay 01-01-2013 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 395382)
Dah. It's just high school. Worrying about it. v_v

...Hold on a second... aren't you only 12? Or do they do things differently over there? Because I won't go to high school until I'm 14...

*le yet another hug* just be your epically awesome writer self for everything!

rebecca 01-01-2013 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieMay (Post 396001)
...Hold on a second... aren't you only 12? Or do they do things differently over there? Because I won't go to high school until I'm 14...

*le yet another hug* just be your epically awesome writer self for everything!

In Britain people start secondary/high school age eleven and turn twelve during their first year. I did learn about other schooling systems but I gave up..


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.