The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

CACrools 02-14-2013 08:06 PM

So reading posts, and seeing the KP actual camp, and I had this fantasy where I cam in, met Ash first, and started jumping around like a lunatic, cuz I couldn't believe it was actually happening... then I met Heather and gave her a hug.... Well then, that was weird...

BearWithAStrawberry 02-14-2013 08:16 PM

To: Lauren M
(Leforgottoclickquote)

Wow, glasses since 3?

TheAshWolf 02-14-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 423752)
How long have you gotten them?
My glasses are often dirty, but I don't really care. I've been wearing them that way ever since I was three :D

I've had them since I was...just barely 13. Several years, then. At first I liked them a lot, but purely because I was just glad to be able to see again and because I actually liked how I looked in them, but now I'm just getting fed up with them always being smudged up and constantly slipping down my nose. :^I Contact lenses might be tough for me (can't even use eye drops...stupid blinking reflex), but they might be worth looking into.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CACrools (Post 423755)
So reading posts, and seeing the KP actual camp, and I had this fantasy where I cam in, met Ash first, and started jumping around like a lunatic, cuz I couldn't believe it was actually happening... then I met Heather and gave her a hug.... Well then, that was weird...

XD So I'm not the only one who has these little daydreams? Good to know.

avbhabra 02-14-2013 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 423791)
I've had them since I was...just barely 13. Several years, then. At first I liked them a lot, but purely because I was just glad to be able to see again and because I actually liked how I looked in them, but now I'm just getting fed up with them always being smudged up and constantly slipping down my nose. :^I Contact lenses might be tough for me (can't even use eye drops...stupid blinking reflex), but they might be worth looking into.

I don't have glasses my my brother got them for reading too much. I don't know if that'll happen to me, though... why did you get glasses? I don't know if I'll need any for reading...

Sandy 02-14-2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 423745)

OH MY GOSH ASH, I THOUGHT YOU WERE LEAVING AND I FLIPPED OUT FOR A SECOND

o_o

L.S.Trendom 02-14-2013 10:14 PM

idek

So I guess this is what happens when I think I'm getting better.
I narrowly avoid falling back down the deepest, darkest hole in my life.
Then I become effing bipolar again and feel like crap after a few minutes around my family, even after I'm alone in my room. And then it fades to numbness, comes back, fades to numbness again, and then I just collapse on my bed sobbing all of a sudden even though the numbness is still there.
what the eff is wrong with me

and how the eff can my parents be so blind as to say, "So you're okay, you're just tired?"
I'VE NEVER BEEN OKAY

christinamoore 02-14-2013 10:45 PM

I'm worried about Heather, what happened with her parents?
I'm hoping she is okay.
Like I said, they won't take it well at first because who wants to find out their child is doing this? It may seem like they do not care and from the prospective of someone that is harming themselves and that does not want help any sort of help that is given (or anything that their parents do) is considered bad, dangerous, dreadful, terrifying and just so many things.
She will be okay though, even though she may be in a tough position right now, she will be okay with time and support. I really hope she gets the help she needs because accepting help and stopping this for good is an amazing feeling.

TheAshWolf 02-14-2013 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 423800)
OH MY GOSH ASH, I THOUGHT YOU WERE LEAVING AND I FLIPPED OUT FOR A SECOND

o_o

What?

Nah, I'm not going anywhere, bro, don't worry. ^_^ I mean, don't be surprised if I take a week or two break from KP sometime this year, but I'll always come back. o_0 We're all bound by a paradox to never leave permanently, remember? XD (At least until we're 18.)

TheAshWolf 02-14-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by christinamoore (Post 423856)
I'm worried about Heather, what happened with her parents?
I'm hoping she is okay.
Like I said, they won't take it well at first because who wants to find out their child is doing this? It may seem like they do not care and from the prospective of someone that is harming themselves and that does not want help any sort of help that is given (or anything that their parents do) is considered bad, dangerous, dreadful, terrifying and just so many things.
She will be okay though, even though she may be in a tough position right now, she will be okay with time and support. I really hope she gets the help she needs because accepting help and stopping this for good is an amazing feeling.

What DID happen to Heather, anyway? D: Did her parents find out she was cutting?

Lily09 02-14-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 423861)
What?

Nah, I'm not going anywhere, bro, don't worry. ^_^ I mean, don't be surprised if I take a week or two break from KP sometime this year, but I'll always come back. o_0 We're all bound by a paradox to never leave permanently, remember? XD (At least until we're 18.)

no i tied you up here