The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

AlgebraAddict 11-10-2015 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly (Post 577097)
my parents are leaving. for the first time they'll both be gone at once. for the first time, mom's leaving us for a week.

i know it's not something to get terribly worked out about, but i'm nervous. i'm the responsible one at home and my grandparents are not used to our type ><

welp also five minutes of poetry has to be memorized tomorrow and i'm not close

also my friends are breaking down around me and i have no clue how to help them and let them know i see and want to bear them up without embarrassing them and/or me.

ughhhhhh

I relate waaayyyyyyy too much to the friends thing right now. one of mine is insisting he needs time alone to work on problems he won't tell me about and in the meantime he's really hurt by a breakup and ugggghhhh

Gracithe1andonly 11-10-2015 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 577099)
I relate waaayyyyyyy too much to the friends thing right now. one of mine is insisting he needs time alone to work on problems he won't tell me about and in the meantime he's really hurt by a breakup and ugggghhhh

it's just that crunch in work in the school year and my friend walked into class with puffy eyes and I'm sure everyone else noticed too but nobody wanted to say anything. K got her to laugh, though, which was good. I wish I'd thought of that.

EDIT: wait wat 18010 post????

Rodriguez 11-11-2015 09:57 AM

I'm not ready for Physics or Chemistry :( :(

Frostblaze 11-11-2015 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly (Post 577097)
my parents are leaving. for the first time they'll both be gone at once. for the first time, mom's leaving us for a week.

i know it's not something to get terribly worked out about, but i'm nervous. i'm the responsible one at home and my grandparents are not used to our type ><

welp also five minutes of poetry has to be memorized tomorrow and i'm not close

also my friends are breaking down around me and i have no clue how to help them and let them know i see and want to bear them up without embarrassing them and/or me.


ughhhhhh

Listen, my friends went through this, too. And the best thing you can do is just be there for them. That's all they want. Talk to them, let them know they can count on you, lean on you. And when they're ready for your help, they will come to you. Hang in there, Snowgon <3

meerkat 11-11-2015 03:23 PM

i could literally be missing an arm and a leg and no one would notice except two people

Lena 11-12-2015 11:25 PM

people are gross and I want to sleep for a year

Sparklez5858 11-12-2015 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 577111)
i could literally be missing an arm and a leg and no one would notice except two people

I would notice. I mean, I can't see you, Meera, but if it was genuine and you typed it up and posted it, I would notice. Because I would be very, very concerned for the artistic girl that created the best book covers and kept me smiling when I felt like my writing was trash.
So please, if you are missing an arm or a leg, or just happiness in general, we can talk. :)

Sparklez5858 11-13-2015 12:07 AM

Hey look who's joining the bandwagon ^-^
So I don't expect any of you to respond. I'm really sorry if that sounded rude, and I really don't want it to sound like I'm a self-absorbed, attention-seeking brat.
The reason I say that is because I feel really insecure on KidPub. There are so many of you great writers and you're so poetic and everybody loves you and whenever you post you're showered with comments and everything.
And I feel the opposite. Trust me, I'm very grateful, and KidPub is full of such sweet and kind authors, but sometimes I just feel alone. I don't know why--I just do.
So could somebody give me some tips?
(i'mreallysorryifi'mbeingabratijustwanttofitinandf eelokayplease)

smartgal00 11-13-2015 12:14 AM

Effing manual cameras that can't for the life of me get some decent lighting even though the stupid thing is pointing towards a light and yet still there "isn't enough light" UGH why does this gdmn camera hate me so much like UUUUUGHGHGHGHGHG

pluzzle 11-13-2015 01:38 AM

suicide and self harm tw!!

long time no see everyone tbh

i would post about this on tumblr but uh i have irl people following me and i dont want to put up w them confronting me so

the other day i said to my geog teacher that i was sad and completely over Life and Living and he was sympathetic and gave me some advice so it was cool but little did i know. he contacted the school counsellor. so today i get pulled outta class to go see this guy and im like Well time for death. and anyway blah blah blah he says to me have you ever self harmed and im like well fuck it i dont give a shit so i said yes, he said how recently, i said hey hey hey yesterday and he says i have to tell your parents. so im tryna back the fuck up bc i dont want him talking to my parents, they kno i got issues, so does the school, yet here we are. he asked me if i was suicidal and i paused and said ...no... and he just looks at me like binch i know youre lying but alright... so i gotta tell my parents that i cut myself this weekend because hes calling them on tuesday. cool. awesome.. great... looking forward to that...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.