The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

AlgebraAddict 07-30-2012 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiresomehoopla (Post 324361)
Nah...

That's me :')

No, you're not forever alone, you're just proof of the depressing fact that boys go after girls who are giggly bitches. :P

Stephiey 07-30-2012 04:04 PM

Mom finally admitted it today.

She loves my sister instead of me.

I guess I've known this for a long time, but I was still surprised when she said it. I guess, I thought -- I hoped -- that maybe I would be wrong.

Now. I just feel cold.

GabiDi 07-30-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephiey (Post 324541)

I guess I've known this for a long time, but I was still surprised when she said it. I guess, I thought -- I hoped -- that maybe I would be wrong.

Now. I just feel cold.

Oh, my god, Steph. I'm so sorry... I can't imagine how that feels. I mean, sometimes my mom will be angry at me and thus be proud of my brother instead but we always get over it... I'm so sorry. :(

AlgebraAddict 07-30-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Now. I just feel cold.

She was probably in a bad mood. If she wasn't, she doesn't deserve you.

magsiscool 07-30-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Now. I just feel cold.

I'm sorry. Thats so sad

Tiresomehoopla 07-30-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 324490)
No, you're not forever alone, you're just proof of the depressing fact that boys go after girls who are giggly bitches. :P

I don't get what you mean...

Maybe it's just proof i'm way too shy :P

Besides my dad and parents will be bugging me and talking about it every single second :/

And stephany I can't imagine how that feels.

I feel like that temporarily sometimes but it always passes.

I'm very sorry :(

07-30-2012 07:46 PM

I hate my soccer cleats. -____- But they're new, so I can't just throw them away. Maybe I just haven't broken them in yet, but the blisters on my feet are getting a tad annoying now. Anyone know any good anti-itch creams (for my cut up legs from soccer), and how to get rid of blisters without poking them with a needle? I have nine of them, but only five are raised up. :/

MREH! >.<

AlgebraAddict 07-30-2012 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiresomehoopla (Post 324702)
I don't get what you mean...

Maybe it's just proof i'm way too shy :P

Besides my dad and parents will be bugging me and talking about it every single second :/

And stephany I can't imagine how that feels.

I feel like that temporarily sometimes but it always passes.

I'm very sorry :(

The kind of girls that giggle with their friends and flirt with every boy that comes their way and are mean to anyone outside their little clique of friends. Boys always like them. -_-

BlueMi 07-30-2012 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 324709)
The kind of girls that giggle with their friends and flirt with every boy that comes their way and are mean to anyone outside their little clique of friends. Boys always like them. -_-

Yeah. I don't understand that. -_-

AlgebraAddict 07-30-2012 07:52 PM

I know. Just another peice of proof that the male race is quite wrong in their upper storey.