The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

maxi 02-26-2013 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 429530)
......Okay, after gushing all the emotional insanity below this, I SINCERELY HOPE I UNDERSTOOD YOU RIGHT....because if I didn't.... <:^D ....*hides under nearest coffee table in embarrassment* x__x I'm so sorry if I'm not understanding you, I'm sorry, forgive my inability to understand, I can't brain today....also understanding people is HARD over the Interwebs...


I'm sorry I'm not much help, here... x_x *cannot brain today*

Depression?! O_o No, no, no! Not at all, Max. <:^J I've SEEN people with depression (myself included), but you are not a depressed person. You're one of the most cheerful people on here, actually. ^_^

You say that you think about it all the time. I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but, I think I know what you're talking about. (If I'm wrong, then, by all means, tell me to just shut up and I will. <:^D x_x Here goes nothing...)

Adolescence and how everyone goes through it, in my opinion, varies from person to person greatly, except for one thing. All kids turn into teens, and thus become more aware of the world around them, and begin to understand how cold and unforgiving it can be when you're on your own. So, one by one, each of us develops this...hole...in our hearts...that was never there before. It makes us feel lonely, and isolated, and our brain starts to demand that we fill the hole with anything we can find that will make the loneliness go away. Some teens turn to drugs, or fandoms, or comfort food, and some just bear down and try to ignore it...but most teens turn to love (or, whatever they think love is). Even if you're not fully aware of the hole in your heart, yet, whenever you see someone truly happy, your brain tells you to go after it. Let's say you see a happy couple walking down the street holding hands. Our brains sees that, and tell us, "That would make you happy, and prevent you from feeling lonely. So why don't you have that, too? Go after it."

But the truth is, Max, when you're still really young, going after something as serious as a relationship/lifestyle can be as dangerous as going after drugs. Your brain chemistry is all outta wack, and your brain is LITERALLY re-organizing and re-wiring itself, so trying to make such a big decision about how you feel towards one person or another can easily turn into a huge mistake, since at this point in your life, your brain will always be changing, no matter how hard you wish it would stay the same.

The trick to all this is simple:
Don't focus on your loneliness. Fill the hole with something that's not so dangerous: Hobbies, friends, family, etc.

It's hard, I know. But thousands of teens have gotten through it before, and so will you. <:^J And I can relate to the confusion and sadness you're probably feeling--if anything I just said made sense to you, then you can join the club. I have that hole in my heart. I got it very early in my life. And it drives me crazy, sometimes. But I have my KP family and my actual family and my spiritual family and my friends to remind me that I'm not as alone as I feel sometimes. ^_^



...Okay, that came out SO CHEESY. x__x I did not mean for that to sound so cheesy. You get my point, though, right? <:^D

That did not come out cheesy. It was fine but...to be honest, I do have weird feelings. 0_o But still. X'D Yeah, I can "join the club". I don't want to make a big post but still.....thanks for the reply. >w< I seriously need it right now. OwO Anyways. Yeah, chemistry stuff in the brain, I guess. x___x Thanks! ^_^ Yeah, I don't what to say now. :P

TheAshWolf 02-26-2013 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 429531)
That did not come out cheesy. It was fine but...to be honest, I do have weird feelings. 0_o But still. X'D Yeah, I can "join the club". I don't want to make a big post but still.....thanks for the reply. >w< I seriously need it right now. OwO Anyways. Yeah, chemistry stuff in the brain, I guess. x___x Thanks! ^_^ Yeah, I don't what to say now. :P

We ALL have weird feelings, Max. :^B You just can't let them get in the way of living your life, y'know?

...Look, I really hope I'm not making things worse, here, I just...don't know the whole situation and thus do not know how to help you out. x_x I'm sorry.

:D Welllll, I don't know what to say now, either.


SO HAVE A LLAMA!


http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-aybsxez46D...y-Llama-02.jpg

.
.
.
.
.
.
But, seriously, if there's anything I can do to help you out, I'm always here. <:^D And things will work out in the end. Okay?

maxi 02-26-2013 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 429533)
We ALL have weird feelings, Max. :^B You just can't let them get in the way of living your life, y'know?

...Look, I really hope I'm not making things worse, here, I just...don't know the whole situation and thus do not know how to help you out. x_x I'm sorry.

:D Welllll, I don't know what to say now, either.


SO HAVE A LLAMA!


http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-aybsxez46D...y-Llama-02.jpg

.
.
.
.
.
.
But, seriously, if there's anything I can do to help you out, I'm always here. <:^D And things will work out in the end. Okay?

Thanks. (This may seem weird but—)—I love you as a friend.
Really.
UMMMM
YEAH WE SHOULD HAVE A NORMAL CONVO. XD

TheAshWolf 02-26-2013 03:24 AM

i can't even....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 429536)
Thanks. (This may seem weird but—)—I love you as a friend.
Really.
UMMMM
YEAH WE SHOULD HAVE A NORMAL CONVO. XD

*cue my usual inability to speak after someone tells me that*
qwerty? uiop, asdfghjkl. zxcvbnm. o__o


*regains ability to form actual words*
...Okay, I still don't know what to say. <:^D Max...I don't deserve that. x_x I can't even help you out correctly when you need me to.


Le conversation starter:
OH LOOK A BABY SLOTH! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry77_7xFc6c

maxi 02-26-2013 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 429542)
*cue my usual inability to speak after someone tells me that*
qwerty? uiop, asdfghjkl. zxcvbnm. o__o


*regains ability to form actual words*
...Okay, I still don't know what to say. <:^D Max...I don't deserve that. x_x I can't even help you out correctly when you need me to.


Le conversation starter:
OH LOOK A BABY SLOTH! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry77_7xFc6c

OOOOH His feet. ;_; It gives me feels. ANOTHER CONVERSATION STARTER:
English assignments be epic!!! :^I

maxi 02-26-2013 03:30 AM

A GUEST IS VIEWING THE FUTURE WARS THREAD.
omg
x_x *dies from happiness*

maxi 02-26-2013 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 429549)
:DD
that's great!! ^_^

thanks (:
:) - evil smiley is evil

Lily09 02-26-2013 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 429546)
mum's home
dad left
and i still want to die
yay feelings X_X

*huggles*
I spot my favourite song in your siggy.
You can get through this, Charlotte.
I want to put something cheesy like:
It's not too late to reach out, and talk to someone...
But
*hugggggllleeesss*

Lily09 02-26-2013 03:44 AM

For anyone feeling sad or bad about themselves
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me9a6f7vLm1r66k98.gif

Lily09 02-26-2013 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 429559)
*hugs*
:'3
I know I can, sort of

that's a little too cheesy for my brain, Lily, sorry XD

IT'S CHEESY FOR MY BRAIN TOO

Except i really like that gif so ima use it because its cheesy but its true <---that sounds cheesy but its true OKAY CIRCLES


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.