The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Stephiey 12-17-2012 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 378740)
NOT YOU SILLY XD

The owner of a minecraft server I play on
He is epic.

Ummmmmm.... do you know him? Like, personally? Because if you don't... I would be careful. Just sayin'.

TheAshWolf 12-17-2012 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 378859)
no I don't know him but I trust him
seriously I've been on Skype calls and stuff with him he's pretty awesome
Yeah I'm being careful :p why wouldn't I, its the Internet (aka a dangerous place)

:)

How old is he, if you don't mind my asking? As a rule of the thumb, you should never tell someone on the Internet exactly where you live (telling them the state/province is pushing it), and if the person ever comes to your state/town, you should NEVER meet them, no matter how much you trust them.

TheAshWolf 12-17-2012 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 378878)
Oh don't worry I didn't tell him where I lived DX

you all thought I was that stupid? Thanks

I don't think that you're stupid! O_O I just want you to be cautious... <:^J It's all too easy to let something slip out or get too comfortable with someone online.

HeatherB 12-17-2012 06:15 PM

What would you do if someone were, hypothetically, stealing from you, but you didn't know anything about this person or why they would steal and you don't even know if they have any friends or not and you're just really confused about what to do?

HeatherB 12-17-2012 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 378907)
wat

I'm so confused by that I don't know what to say DX

...someone's been stealing part of my lunch at Ex-Day...


....hypothetically.

HeatherB 12-17-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 378910)
Woah

e_e that makes a little more sense

What is ex-day? :p

Extended care after and before school, but it's only after that it's occurring.

HeatherB 12-17-2012 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 378921)
Ahhhh right!

So, any advice?

BlueMi 12-17-2012 07:16 PM

How does someone hypothetically steal from your lunch?

cheezemziez 12-17-2012 07:23 PM

Do you hypothetically know this hypothetical person's identity?

HeatherB 12-17-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 378928)
I'd probably talk to them.. Depends what they are "stealing"?

Food, dude. There's not much else in a lunchbox and they haven't yet found the money, so...
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 378930)
How does someone hypothetically steal from your lunch?

Fine, they ACTUALLY do, but I'm trying to not get the kid in trouble. :P

BlueMi 12-17-2012 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 378935)
Food, dude. There's not much else in a lunchbox and they haven't yet found the money, so...

Fine, they ACTUALLY do, but I'm trying to not get the kid in trouble. :P

Do you know who... Is it the same kid who stole from Katie?

HeatherB 12-17-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezemziez (Post 378933)
Do you hypothetically know this hypothetical person's identity?

I know this person's identity; I don't know who they are. It's not necessarily the same thing.
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 378936)
Do you know who... Is it the same kid who stole from Katie?

I don't know who stole from Katie, therefore, I cannot answer your question.

BlueMi 12-17-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 378946)
I know this person's identity; I don't know who they are. It's not necessarily the same thing.

I don't know who stole from Katie, therefore, I cannot answer your question.

J name?

HeatherB 12-17-2012 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 378948)
J name?

Yes.

/sigh poor kid

AlgebraAddict 12-17-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 378604)
Of course not. They've all been trampled and battered in different ways, and some have closed in on themselves because of it, but the true treasured ones are the ones who have the courage to bloom again.

...I'm the former.


And there are some flowers that are so beautiful that if they would only let themselves bloom, they would be loved by anyone. Like you.

Lily09 12-17-2012 10:36 PM

how would you tell your friends you think youre bisexual

HeatherB 12-17-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 379001)
And there are some flowers that are so beautiful that if they would only let themselves bloom, they would be loved by anyone. Like you.

;____; Thank you, sweetheart. Now I'm crying again.



...for the third time this night, and only the second time out of happiness.


Fuck you, Mom.
Haven't you learned by now to not interrupt me when I'm singing? It's really one of my biggest pet peeves, EVER, and having to deal with it for 13 years or less, you'd think you'd be used to it. But noooooooooo...
"Don't take that tone with me, young lady!"
I'm ohsosorrrrrrrrrrry for snapping into my bitch mode when you interrupted me when I was singing and you could've waited 20 seconds longer to tell me to go to bed but no it had to be in the middle of that note and gaaaaaah.
I'm so fucking stupid.
I can't even deal with this shit right now, I can't even.
How are you the same mom who was watching clip of Chris Colfer's latest movie with me TWO. MINUTES. AGO.
Fuck.
Fuck fuck fuckitty fuck fuck fuck I really really don't like you lalalala hate is a strong word chickenshit.
And hello, Dad, who just walked in on me crying and didn't even notice and went straight to his computer.
And you say I'M addicted.
Fuck you too.
Fuck all of you.
I can't even fucking deal with this.
You say, Mom, it's the little things that make you happy, but I say, it's the little things that get me really fucking PISSED.
Because they all build up over time, like a blood clot.
And one day it's gonna burst and I'm gonna get an infection if I haven't already and DIE.
That's actually not a bad alternative.
saldg;hsdaglhdsglsdhgldhsklkhsdoihsdfosedqe0weuqws ilhioh113ihslshflksdvlsdshsaldkghasldghsdlghsdlhsd glsdgkh
fuck

HeatherB 12-17-2012 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 379003)
how would you tell your friends you think youre bisexual

If you have really awesomesauce friends, then they'll accept you even if you bring it up at the most awkward of times.
If you're not comfortable with telling them, however, don't tell them. It's completely up to you to decided when/if you've going to come out.
And if they bring it up before you do and you're not ready... just say "It doesn't matter which gender I like because you love a person and that's all that counts." Or something of the sort, I don't want to put precise words in your mouth. xD

Lily09 12-17-2012 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 379005)
;____; Thank you, sweetheart. Now I'm crying again.



...for the third time this night, and only the second time out of happiness.


Fuck you, Mom.
Haven't you learned by now to not interrupt me when I'm singing? It's really one of my biggest pet peeves, EVER, and having to deal with it for 13 years or less, you'd think you'd be used to it. But noooooooooo...
"Don't take that tone with me, young lady!"
I'm ohsosorrrrrrrrrrry for snapping into my bitch mode when you interrupted me when I was singing and you could've waited 20 seconds longer to tell me to go to bed but no it had to be in the middle of that note and gaaaaaah.
I'm so fucking stupid.
I can't even deal with this shit right now, I can't even.
How are you the same mom who was watching clip of Chris Colfer's latest movie with me TWO. MINUTES. AGO.
Fuck.
Fuck fuck fuckitty fuck fuck fuck I really really don't like you lalalala hate is a strong word chickenshit.
And hello, Dad, who just walked in on me crying and didn't even notice and went straight to his computer.
And you say I'M addicted.
Fuck you too.
Fuck all of you.
I can't even fucking deal with this.
You say, Mom, it's the little things that make you happy, but I say, it's the little things that get me really fucking PISSED.
Because they all build up over time, like a blood clot.
And one day it's gonna burst and I'm gonna get an infection if I haven't already and DIE.
That's actually not a bad alternative.
saldg;hsdaglhdsglsdhgldhsklkhsdoihsdfosedqe0weuqws ilhioh113ihslshflksdvlsdshsaldkghasldghsdlghsdlhsd glsdgkh
fuck

nononono
YOU WILL NOT DIE
YOU WILL NOT TAKE YOUR LIFE HEATHER
you are precious and beautiful and amazing and special and lovely and i know it doesn't feel that way, BUT YOU ARE. And your mom and dad? YOU CAN GET THROUGH THIS. You've got support systems. I know they're crap at being parents, but please push through this. Please.
You're too beautiful to take your life.

CACrools 12-17-2012 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 379005)
;____; Thank you, sweetheart. Now I'm crying again.



...for the third time this night, and only the second time out of happiness.


Fuck you, Mom.
Haven't you learned by now to not interrupt me when I'm singing? It's really one of my biggest pet peeves, EVER, and having to deal with it for 13 years or less, you'd think you'd be used to it. But noooooooooo...
"Don't take that tone with me, young lady!"
I'm ohsosorrrrrrrrrrry for snapping into my bitch mode when you interrupted me when I was singing and you could've waited 20 seconds longer to tell me to go to bed but no it had to be in the middle of that note and gaaaaaah.
I'm so fucking stupid.
I can't even deal with this shit right now, I can't even.
How are you the same mom who was watching clip of Chris Colfer's latest movie with me TWO. MINUTES. AGO.
Fuck.
Fuck fuck fuckitty fuck fuck fuck I really really don't like you lalalala hate is a strong word chickenshit.
And hello, Dad, who just walked in on me crying and didn't even notice and went straight to his computer.
And you say I'M addicted.
Fuck you too.
Fuck all of you.
I can't even fucking deal with this.
You say, Mom, it's the little things that make you happy, but I say, it's the little things that get me really fucking PISSED.
Because they all build up over time, like a blood clot.
And one day it's gonna burst and I'm gonna get an infection if I haven't already and DIE.
That's actually not a bad alternative.
saldg;hsdaglhdsglsdhgldhsklkhsdoihsdfosedqe0weuqws ilhioh113ihslshflksdvlsdshsaldkghasldghsdlghsdlhsd glsdgkh
fuck

Aww, Heather! *hugs, after dragging Chris Colfer over to also give you a hug, which he does...* I'm sorry your mom's being a butt. I know it sucks, but I know you can get through it. Just think happy thoughts, think about us, maybe come up with a story, vent more, the options are almost endless! Just chill, and know most of us, if not all of us, love you ;D

AlgebraAddict 12-17-2012 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 379005)
;____; Thank you, sweetheart. Now I'm crying again.



...for the third time this night, and only the second time out of happiness.


Fuck you, Mom.
Haven't you learned by now to not interrupt me when I'm singing? It's really one of my biggest pet peeves, EVER, and having to deal with it for 13 years or less, you'd think you'd be used to it. But noooooooooo...
"Don't take that tone with me, young lady!"
I'm ohsosorrrrrrrrrrry for snapping into my bitch mode when you interrupted me when I was singing and you could've waited 20 seconds longer to tell me to go to bed but no it had to be in the middle of that note and gaaaaaah.
I'm so fucking stupid.
I can't even deal with this shit right now, I can't even.
How are you the same mom who was watching clip of Chris Colfer's latest movie with me TWO. MINUTES. AGO.
Fuck.
Fuck fuck fuckitty fuck fuck fuck I really really don't like you lalalala hate is a strong word chickenshit.
And hello, Dad, who just walked in on me crying and didn't even notice and went straight to his computer.
And you say I'M addicted.
Fuck you too.
Fuck all of you.
I can't even fucking deal with this.
You say, Mom, it's the little things that make you happy, but I say, it's the little things that get me really fucking PISSED.
Because they all build up over time, like a blood clot.
And one day it's gonna burst and I'm gonna get an infection if I haven't already and DIE.
That's actually not a bad alternative.
saldg;hsdaglhdsglsdhgldhsklkhsdoihsdfosedqe0weuqws ilhioh113ihslshflksdvlsdshsaldkghasldghsdlghsdlhsd glsdgkh
fuck



Parents live in oblivion. You have to make your life awesome on your own, Heather. And what I said was true. So do a cartwheel. Try flipping off a swing (and not in a suicide attempt, seriously), or drinking coconut milk straight from a coconut. You're awesome. Live it.

Lily09 12-17-2012 11:48 PM

Aha. I'm getting pretty good at not telling my friends my troubles. Nobody outside of KP knows how shitty I feel.

EmmaR 12-18-2012 01:54 AM

It's not fair.
It's not fucking fair.

TheAshWolf 12-18-2012 03:54 AM

I'm obviously NOT a ninja...
 
Why is it that I ALWAYS manage to bump into the noisiest objects and open the squeakiest of doors in the house ONLY when I'm actually TRYING to be quiet? e_o

bookworm1999 12-18-2012 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 379111)
Why is it that I ALWAYS manage to bump into the noisiest objects and open the squeakiest of doors in the house ONLY when I'm actually TRYING to be quiet? e_o

Yep... it's like this.
Me: *trips to the floor*
Sis: Why did you fall?
Me: I didn't fall, I tackled the floor.
Sis: Backwards?
Me: I am freakin' talented, alright!

bookworm1999 12-18-2012 05:20 AM

My indignation at this moment is... ta da, Christmas songs! Please shut up! -_- I think i might go crazy from lack of ACTUAL music! O_O And you know what song really gets me? Santa Baby.... just the thought of it makes my brain want to fry its self to a crisp. D: Save me... someone. Aggghhh!

LaurenM 12-18-2012 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 379003)
how would you tell your friends you think youre bisexual


I don't. I don't know, though. I think I might be pansexual.
Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 379010)
Parents live in oblivion. You have to make your life awesome on your own, Heather. And what I said was true. So do a cartwheel. Try flipping off a swing (and not in a suicide attempt, seriously), or drinking coconut milk straight from a coconut. You're awesome. Live it.

Yeah...now I often find solace in solitude. Just ignore your parents.

Timber 12-18-2012 03:01 PM

*Nervous*
 
Hey guys...long time no see.

Haven't been on KP in a reeeaaaaaaally long time. It kinda breaks my heart but I dont think Im ready to begin writing just yet. Anyone remember me? No? Yes? Probably not. But anyways, just wanted to get in on a conversation. Im kinda nervous to go back on KP again after such a long time...:(

chelseki3 12-18-2012 03:24 PM

I haven't been on Kidpub in ages. I feel...guilty.

Anyway.

Mood swings. One minute I'm like "Oh, I'm a beast", and the next minute I'm like: "Touch me and die", and then I'm like, "Oh yeah sure you can have it" (a couple of milliseconds later) "Give me back my pencil you bastard".

Yeah. I'm not the best person in the world right now. I'm just an annoying prick.

No one talk to me. If you have a short temper and is very impatient and doesn't like to be snapped at, just stay away.

Merci.

School.

My french is really improving well! I sort of like school. It gives me stuff to think about and it keeps me busy. Away from all of those knives and stuff.

Yah know what I mean peeps.

Gah. Slang is just taking over my voice now. British slang words. Gee, I need to change my voice when I'm around my mum. And my personality.

Wow. I'm one weird messed up person. >_>

Je suis fille unique.
(look at google translator if yah don't know what that means!)
:p

HeatherB 12-18-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CACrools (Post 379008)
Aww, Heather! *hugs, after dragging Chris Colfer over to also give you a hug, which he does...* I'm sorry your mom's being a butt. I know it sucks, but I know you can get through it. Just think happy thoughts, think about us, maybe come up with a story, vent more, the options are almost endless! Just chill, and know most of us, if not all of us, love you ;D

*hugs Chris Colfer so hard that he nearly dies but doesn't because he's a ninja and all* It's not just her, too. The little things that build up on me and weight me down...
crying in the middle of recess at school today was just pathetic
Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 379010)
Parents live in oblivion. You have to make your life awesome on your own, Heather. And what I said was true. So do a cartwheel. Try flipping off a swing (and not in a suicide attempt, seriously), or drinking coconut milk straight from a coconut. You're awesome. Live it.

Thank you. I'm trying, but I really suck at cartwheels. xD
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 379026)
Aha. I'm getting pretty good at not telling my friends my troubles. Nobody outside of KP knows how shitty I feel.

But how I got out my depression in the first place was telling my friends about it. And I know we're your friends as well, but we're over the internet and Apple hasn't added a teleportation app or whatever so we can't come hug you and cheer you up whenever you feel shitty. You need to tell people, hon. It's damn scary and you're gonna be scared but if you can trust anyone that amount--do it. I think I probably got lucky. My friends are way too accepting of my bitchiness. But just try to tell them--little things at first, but if it starts getting bad, you need to talk to people and not just via the internet (blessedly wonderful glorious creation that it is).
Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaR (Post 379077)
It's not fair.
It's not fucking fair.

Yup.

TheAshWolf 12-18-2012 06:08 PM

WHY IS EVERYONE TRYING TO PRESS MY BERSERK BUTTONS?! e_e

Stop it.

Stop it right now.

I'm serious. I feel like the Hulk right now. Do you WANT to make me mad? Do you, REALLY? I don't think you do. I sincerely hope that's not your goal.

Everywhere I go, everyone's stepping on my toes, and none of them seem to give a care that it hurts.

L.S.Trendom 12-18-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 379295)
WHY IS EVERYONE TRYING TO PRESS MY BERSERK BUTTONS?! e_e

Stop it.

Stop it right now.

I'm serious. I feel like the Hulk right now. Do you WANT to make me mad? Do you, REALLY? I don't think you do. I sincerely hope that's not your goal.

Everywhere I go, everyone's stepping on my toes, and none of them seem to give a care that it hurts.

ohfudgetvtropes

I don't think I've done it, but… I care that it's upsetting you. D:
http://media.tumblr.com/87cf57d9968b...7m71qilwlv.gif

TheAshWolf 12-18-2012 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 379303)
ohfudgetvtropes

I don't think I've done it, but… I care that it's upsetting you. D:
http://media.tumblr.com/87cf57d9968b...7m71qilwlv.gif

Buahahahaaa, yes, Tredom, TV Tropes. XD I blame you for introducing me to that fantastical site. Thank you, really, I haven't laughed so much in months. X'D

Anyway.

._. No, it's definitely not you, don't worry. You're one of the few people (both on and off KP) that haven't royally ticked me off in the past couple of months.

L.S.Trendom 12-18-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 379307)
Buahahahaaa, yes, Tredom, TV Tropes. XD I blame you for introducing me to that fantastical site. Thank you, really, I haven't laughed so much in months. X'D

Anyway.

._. No, it's definitely not you, don't worry. You're one of the few people (both on and off KP) that haven't royally ticked me off in the past couple of months.

I'm sorry/you're welcome. xD Haha, it's epik… So is the Evil Overlord List.

*is very glad I haven't ticked you off* Sorry you're in a bad mood, though… :/
/handstacoofunstressedness

12-18-2012 06:56 PM

. . . . . .

We haven't spoken in three and a half months...and now you're back? Do you know how much PAIN you have put me through? For years I was always there for you. When your boyfriend dumped you, who was there with a shoulder for you to cry on? Me. Who told you not to go back to that cheating ex? Me. But you did the opposite. You went back to him. So when you lose your virginity and get pregnant...I won't be there.
You think you are so cool now, don't you? You wear dresses with your boobs half out, taking pictures and putting them online so guys will hit you up. No. That just screams, "I'M EASY!", and when rumors are started about you, a lot of people are going to think they're true because you have changed. You have gone from this sweet girl to this...I don't even know.
You ditched me for the highschoolers, and then you randomly call me up. Thank God I was at a friend's house because just hearing your voice would've made me want to punch you in the face. I knew you would come crawling back, and at the time I thought I would be your friend again and we would start off where we left off...but now I know that didn't happen. I've moved on. I don't need you anymore. I don't want to be the carpet you walk all over, and I don't want to be the friend you run to when you need something.

In fact...I don't want to be your friend at all.

TheAshWolf 12-18-2012 07:14 PM

Why am I all of the sudden listening to all these 1990s-2000s hard rock and metal songs? (Also AC/DC, but that's older rock.)

Because. Most of those songs are angry.

And I'm angry.

e__e

The alternative is going outside and bashing rocks with a hammer. Since I doubt that's very safe, I'm going to stick with listening to Everclear and Green Day and My Chemical Romance and Three Days Grace and Blink 182 and a bunch of other bands I usually don't listen to or have never listened to before.

....That awkward moment when you're wearing headphones and the music is up so loud that you don't even notice the phone is ringing until the song ends and you hear this voice talking to the answering machine and you're like... "What? Who's that? Is there someone in my house?! ... OH, no, that's just the phone. Wow. Idiot."

MaryElizabeth 12-18-2012 07:18 PM

I keep wondering what it'd be like if I liked someone who liked me back. If I could wake up in the morning and think to myself, I have someone there for me, someone I have feelings for, someone who cares about me, besides my friends. I know I'm a difficult person, but it doesn't seem fair. Will anyone care for me before I learn to plaster makeup on my face and change myself completely?

MaryElizabeth 12-18-2012 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 379328)
. . . . . .

We haven't spoken in three and a half months...and now you're back? Do you know how much PAIN you have put me through? For years I was always there for you. When your boyfriend dumped you, who was there with a shoulder for you to cry on? Me. Who told you not to go back to that cheating ex? Me. But you did the opposite. You went back to him. So when you lose your virginity and get pregnant...I won't be there.
You think you are so cool now, don't you? You wear dresses with your boobs half out, taking pictures and putting them online so guys will hit you up. No. That just screams, "I'M EASY!", and when rumors are started about you, a lot of people are going to think they're true because you have changed. You have gone from this sweet girl to this...I don't even know.
You ditched me for the highschoolers, and then you randomly call me up. Thank God I was at a friend's house because just hearing your voice would've made me want to punch you in the face. I knew you would come crawling back, and at the time I thought I would be your friend again and we would start off where we left off...but now I know that didn't happen. I've moved on. I don't need you anymore. I don't want to be the carpet you walk all over, and I don't want to be the friend you run to when you need something.

In fact...I don't want to be your friend at all.

Stay away from her. And if you do see her, throw dignity out the window and shout what you really think of her.

cheezemziez 12-18-2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 379328)
. . . . . .

We haven't spoken in three and a half months...and now you're back? Do you know how much PAIN you have put me through? For years I was always there for you. When your boyfriend dumped you, who was there with a shoulder for you to cry on? Me. Who told you not to go back to that cheating ex? Me. But you did the opposite. You went back to him. So when you lose your virginity and get pregnant...I won't be there.
You think you are so cool now, don't you? You wear dresses with your boobs half out, taking pictures and putting them online so guys will hit you up. No. That just screams, "I'M EASY!", and when rumors are started about you, a lot of people are going to think they're true because you have changed. You have gone from this sweet girl to this...I don't even know.
You ditched me for the highschoolers, and then you randomly call me up. Thank God I was at a friend's house because just hearing your voice would've made me want to punch you in the face. I knew you would come crawling back, and at the time I thought I would be your friend again and we would start off where we left off...but now I know that didn't happen. I've moved on. I don't need you anymore. I don't want to be the carpet you walk all over, and I don't want to be the friend you run to when you need something.

In fact...I don't want to be your friend at all.

Don't feel like you have to support her because you were friends once. If she ditched you, then you owe her nothing. It's always horrible when people change for the worse, but you are allowed to ignore her if you want.

HeatherB 12-18-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 379352)
I keep wondering what it'd be like if I liked someone who liked me back. If I could wake up in the morning and think to myself, I have someone there for me, someone I have feelings for, someone who cares about me, besides my friends. I know I'm a difficult person, but it doesn't seem fair. Will anyone care for me before I learn to plaster makeup on my face and change myself completely?

Ooh, look, a post that describe me and my (nonexistent) love life perfectly. :3

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2...95qbo1_500.gif
^me right now


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.