The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

LaurenM 03-03-2013 05:34 AM

PARENTS. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE. DIE.
fuck you all. fuck you all.
Stop taking EVERYTHING as a personal offence.

maxi 03-03-2013 05:42 AM

to lay in the corner
i'll lay in the corner
i will stay in this corner
while i cry
and laugh
and cry
and eventually
fade away into echoes
and wind and nothing

maxi 03-03-2013 05:57 AM

our world is
crappy
we FIGHT
and self-harm
(i don't i love myself)
but then comes
the part where
you just wanna
SLAP
people in the feels
can
i just
do that for
once in my dreams
or nightmares
or something
can i just die and see if slapping haha ;-;
is okay?
NO
i can't
because
people think
i am a good person
well guess
what
i can be
really crappy
sometimes and
that's now
hehehehe nice work
with hurting me
broken
shattered
pulverised
hurt
darkened
un-brightened
done.

maxi 03-03-2013 06:00 AM

can
you
just
be
quiet

maxi 03-03-2013 06:03 AM

...okay. I'm done. ;-;

maxi 03-03-2013 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 432872)
MAX I AM SO SORRY I WASN'T HERE EARLIER DAMNIT CHARLOTTE DAMNIT

what's happened? Talk to meh D:

nothing
screaming
and chanting
and whining is true
but here is
the moment
where we
fight you
i'm broken.

maxi 03-03-2013 07:10 AM

i'm bored of this
i cannot
control it
but i need to stop
it sgwusf
i don't care
crap i don't listen

maxi 03-03-2013 07:12 AM

thanks for the help
everyone

LaurenM 03-03-2013 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 432831)
I won't. I won't do it tonight.
*hugs*

Lily:
http://silhouette33insanity.devianta...253A1362314142

Arin 03-03-2013 08:58 AM

e_______e Holy crup what happened????
Did something happen between Owen and Max?
-__________- Guiiiiissseee Enough Drama.

LaurenM 03-03-2013 09:33 AM

It's already over.

03-03-2013 03:29 PM

I GET TO TRY OUT FOR DANCE GUISSE... :D :D :D

Excuse me while I go cry from happiness.

cheezemziez 03-03-2013 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 432961)

Yay! I'm so happy for you. Good luck!

TheAshWolf 03-03-2013 03:55 PM

UGH.

I love going out and doing things with my friends, but it's always so hectic when I don't log on to anything for several days...so many posts, so many comments, so little time. ._.

Soooooo...what did I miss over the past few days?

TheAshWolf 03-03-2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 432961)

Yaaaaaaaaaay!!! :D I'm so glad that you get to try out!!!!! Congrats, Caleigh.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 432881)
It's already over.

*resists urge to start spouting the lyrics to Already Over by Red*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arin (Post 432880)
e_______e Holy crup what happened????
Did something happen between Owen and Max?
-__________- Guiiiiissseee Enough Drama.

o_o I always leave right before big things happen.

WHAT HAPPENED? ;w;

L.S.Trendom 03-03-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 432981)
o_o I always leave right before big things happen.

WHAT HAPPENED? ;w;

Lily and Pluzzle summed it up pretty well with "omg wtf happened" and
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lkigzf77EZ1qh4010.gif

but yeah Owen and Max got into a fight??

AND YAYYY CALEIGH!

Owen-L 03-03-2013 04:17 PM

The fighting between me and Max is over.
We resolved it.

AlgebraAddict 03-03-2013 05:39 PM

my best friend is like a drug to me. she makes me so... happy sometimes. Like when we gossiped together last night and watched Mirror Mirror.

But she hurts me so badly and it fucking hurts and i want to just curl up and die sometimes when i'm with her, because I know she doesn't care about me and i told her i was hearing things and she just laughed at me i wonder if she knew that half the times i ask to go to the bathroom i go and collapse against a wall closing my eyes and putting my hands against my ears.

so I came home and had tea with myself. listened to Emilie Autumn. Read Jane Eyre.

AlgebraAddict 03-03-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 433078)
im actually quite happy that mum is taking me to a psy-something rather

because then someone will know about the voices and what they say

and that makes me feel better

/knows the feeling/

Except that I would probably freak if I had to tell anybody about them.

HeatherB 03-03-2013 07:26 PM

My emotion right now is tired. But also my mood is rather philosophical, which is making me sound like a condescending bitch. I need to talk to someone but I don't want to talk to anyone, if you know what I mean. I'd like to speak to Augustus Waters, lately. Of an unfortunate turn of events, he is dead. So I'll just sit and read and listen and take in everything as always.
I don't think it's intellect I'm abundant in my knowledge, though many seem to think that this is so. I work just as hard at learning as they do and maybe even harder and I'm a very codependent learner. But I'm an independent listener, and this, I think, is what sets me apart.

Sandy 03-03-2013 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 433078)
im actually quite happy that mum is taking me to a psy-something rather

because then someone will know about the voices and what they say

and that makes me feel better

God, I wish I knew that feeling. My mom would dangle psychiatrists in front of my face. She forbade psychotropic drugs. And all the while, she would mock me and ridicule me and lie to me. She gave me my problems and told me she loved me but I feel like that was a lie just like everything else she said.

I was going to rant about her but honestly at this point, too many things have built up against her for me to explain on my phone. Basically started from when I was born. Maybe that was just a lie like everything else. Go and drink and party us away, mom, you don't have a family left for you. You've spent so much of your time lying to us that we're just a lie to you.
And to think I knew what was going on allll along--and you denied it again and again and again.
Liar, liar.

Don't come home.

You taught me how to hate, how to lose control of myself, how to abuse little kids and how to lie myself into a corner and live two separate lives. As if I would ever grow up to be like you at all. My dad taught me how to ignore you.

You crazy, psychotic, lying, waste of flesh. You're like Satan in female form.
I find you guilty of everything--I blame you.

You can only be my mom from a
Distance

lvhamsters 03-03-2013 08:14 PM

I snapped.
I got so sick of everything; of my parents, my brother, my friends treating me like crap, the stress, the insults.
I just started screaming. I don't know really. It's like I didn't even realize what I was doing . . . .

cloudwriter 03-03-2013 10:56 PM

I can't stand this anymore.

I've just had the worst week ever. Friday I thought things couldn't get any worse. Saturday, I realized I was wrong....

First I'm called a cheater, then I completely fail at a writing competition...

The one thing I was really good at.

Now I've failed at that too.

BearWithAStrawberry 03-03-2013 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 433192)
God, I wish I knew that feeling. My mom would dangle psychiatrists in front of my face. She forbade psychotropic drugs. And all the while, she would mock me and ridicule me and lie to me. She gave me my problems and told me she loved me but I feel like that was a lie just like everything else she said.

I was going to rant about her but honestly at this point, too many things have built up against her for me to explain on my phone. Basically started from when I was born. Maybe that was just a lie like everything else. Go and drink and party us away, mom, you don't have a family left for you. You've spent so much of your time lying to us that we're just a lie to you.
And to think I knew what was going on allll along--and you denied it again and again and again.
Liar, liar.

Don't come home.

You taught me how to hate, how to lose control of myself, how to abuse little kids and how to lie myself into a corner and live two separate lives. As if I would ever grow up to be like you at all. My dad taught me how to ignore you.

You crazy, psychotic, lying, waste of flesh. You're like Satan in female form.
I find you guilty of everything--I blame you.

You can only be my mom from a
Distance

Oh Sandy! I'm so sorry!
Hang in there.
I'm here for ya sista.
On the other side, I can't believe I'm talking to THE Sandy!!!!
:D

BearWithAStrawberry 03-03-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 433204)
I snapped.
I got so sick of everything; of my parents, my brother, my friends treating me like crap, the stress, the insults.
I just started screaming. I don't know really. It's like I didn't even realize what I was doing . . . .

You need to talk?
Don't worry, I'll listen.

EmmaR 03-03-2013 11:07 PM

GUYS I'm listening to Spring Awakening (of course I am, when am I not?) and the song And Then There Were None started and I thought that these lyrics really represent this thread:
Just fuck it, right, enough, that's it
You'll still go on, well, for a bit
Another day of utter shit,
And then there were none...

*just ignore me, it couldn't go unsaid but it sounded SO MUCH LESS WEIRD in my head.*

maxi 03-04-2013 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 433266)
Oh Sandy! I'm so sorry!
Hang in there.
I'm here for ya sista.
On the other side, I can't believe I'm talking to THE Sandy!!!!
:D

um...
no offence
but it's not THE Sandy--it's just a member on KP. Just because she writes VM, you don't have to call her THE Sandy.

BearWithAStrawberry 03-04-2013 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 433294)
um...
no offence
but it's not THE Sandy--it's just a member on KP. Just because she writes VM, you don't have to call her THE Sandy.

Yes, that is offensive.
Can't I express what I think?
Not everybody thinks like you, ya know.
I think that she is THE Sandy because she is so amazing.
It is also a form of a compliment.

maxi 03-04-2013 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 433309)
Yes, that is offensive.
Can't I express what I think?
Not everybody thinks like you, ya know.
I think that she is THE Sandy because she is so amazing.
It is also a form of a compliment.

No, it's not--I'm just saying that you can express what you think but don't make it too selfish. Because it was starting to sound like you were getting her attention to start a conversation that she didn't want to start...and she is going through a tough time so give her some advice too.

BearWithAStrawberry 03-04-2013 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 433310)
No, it's not--I'm just saying that you can express what you think but don't make it too selfish. Because it was starting to sound like you were getting her attention to start a conversation that she didn't want to start...and she is going through a tough time so give her some advice too.

Ahhh, Internet misinterpretation.

maxi 03-04-2013 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 433311)
Ahhh, Internet misinterpretation.

...............no.

BearWithAStrawberry 03-04-2013 01:07 AM

[QUOTE=maxi;433313]...............no.[/quote]

Okay, what?
You don't have to talk in such an......offending way.
Look, I only wrote that because I wanted to make her feel special...good about herself.
And now here you
Are, raining in my parade.
I've never even talked to her before, alright?
I'm just tying to be friendly.

maxi 03-04-2013 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 433316)
[QUOTE=maxi;433313]...............no.

Okay, what?
Look, I only wrote that because I wanted to make her feel special...good about herself.
And now here you
I'm just tying to be friendly.[/quote]

I am NOT raining in your anything--I was just telling you something that I thought you were doing absolutely rudely. It didn't seem correct. I just wanted to state it out. o_O Calm down. XD Don't make a big deal out of it.

BearWithAStrawberry 03-04-2013 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 433317)
Okay, what?
And now here you
I'm just tying to be friendly.

I am NOT raining in your anything--I was just telling you something that I thought you were doing absolutely rudely. It didn't seem correct. I just wanted to state it out. o_O Calm down. XD Don't make a big deal out of it.[/quote]

lolwhut.
How the hell is that rude?

maxi 03-04-2013 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 433318)
I am NOT raining in your anything--I was just telling you something that I thought you were doing absolutely rudely. It didn't seem correct. I just wanted to state it out. o_O Calm down. XD Don't make a big deal out of it.

lolwhut.
How the hell is that rude?[/quote]

HAHAHA. Why don't we both just go our own ways and be quiet?

Bex 03-04-2013 01:45 AM

No offence guys but seriously, take the fight elsewhere. You guys aren't making anyone feel any better about their problems.

I hate my life right now. I just started high school and I really hate it. I don't have ANY friends whatsoever. I spend lunch break trying to hide from people so nobody sees me crying. I fucking HATE my english teacher. She actually said IN FRONT OF THE CLASS that creative writing and fantasy novels were dumb and pointless. I swear I could've strangled her. She called me stupid and told me to stop reading Shakespeare just because I couldn't describe the Tempest in one word. Honestly, that is fucking impossible. You can't sum up a play like the Tempest in one word, it's so detailed with so many sub plots and it's amazing.
My math teacher gave us 23 pages of homework on subjects we haven't learnt yet, and he hasn't even marked the last lot of homework.
A girl named Aliyah is bullying ,me and pretty much being a fucking bitch. She is so immature. I don't like the word stuff so I call it shit and in PE when we were packing up I said "Put your shit in here and let's go get changed." Then she frowned at me and said- "Don't swear, it doesn't suit you," and I ALMOST replied by saying "Don't breathe it doesn't suit you." She gossips, LITERALLY, right behind my back and calls me insane, says I should go back to the asylum where I obviously belong and makes fun of my hair- even though it's kind of obvious she wants the colour of my hair (YES Aliyah, we CAN see your black roots).
I hate school. Then when I get home I hate that too. I can't write anymore, ever since my fucking english teacher ruined it for me. I guess what I'm saying is I'm officially leaving KP. Goodbye.

maxi 03-04-2013 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bex (Post 433353)
No offence guys but seriously, take the fight elsewhere. You guys aren't making anyone feel any better about their problems.

I hate my life right now. I just started high school and I really hate it. I don't have ANY friends whatsoever. I spend lunch break trying to hide from people so nobody sees me crying. I fucking HATE my english teacher. She actually said IN FRONT OF THE CLASS that creative writing and fantasy novels were dumb and pointless. I swear I could've strangled her. She called me stupid and told me to stop reading Shakespeare just because I couldn't describe the Tempest in one word. Honestly, that is fucking impossible. You can't sum up a play like the Tempest in one word, it's so detailed with so many sub plots and it's amazing.
My math teacher gave us 23 pages of homework on subjects we haven't learnt yet, and he hasn't even marked the last lot of homework.
A girl named Aliyah is bullying ,me and pretty much being a fucking bitch. She is so immature. I don't like the word stuff so I call it shit and in PE when we were packing up I said "Put your shit in here and let's go get changed." Then she frowned at me and said- "Don't swear, it doesn't suit you," and I ALMOST replied by saying "Don't breathe it doesn't suit you." She gossips, LITERALLY, right behind my back and calls me insane, says I should go back to the asylum where I obviously belong and makes fun of my hair- even though it's kind of obvious she wants the colour of my hair (YES Aliyah, we CAN see your black roots).
I hate school. Then when I get home I hate that too. I can't write anymore, ever since my fucking english teacher ruined it for me. I guess what I'm saying is I'm officially leaving KP. Goodbye.

YOU ARE OFFICIALLY WHAT KIDPUB.
Um. Hell to the no.
Shut up, tell her what needs to be said. Go to the counsellor or whatever. Don't leave KP. I would die for you. D:
Don't ever leave me.
Don't ever leave writing. I frikking love your writing. and i am your editor what the hell don't leave me.

Bex 03-04-2013 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 433360)
YOU ARE OFFICIALLY WHAT KIDPUB.
Um. Hell to the no.
Shut up, tell her what needs to be said. Go to the counsellor or whatever. Don't leave KP. I would die for you. D:
Don't ever leave me.
Don't ever leave writing. I frikking love your writing. and i am your editor what the hell don't leave me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 433358)
D:

Please don't leave. Even though I have never spoken to you before, I know that you are amazing, and that you can write. Your English teacher is a bitch. She doesn't deserve to have an opinion - creative writing and novels are what make people HAPPY.

As for Aliyah - if she's bullying you, then (like every bully) she has a big problem. You don't deserve to be bullied - no-one does. I don't say stuff, in real life, either. Crap or shit seems more appropriate to me.

Anyway... please. We love you here and we care so much about you. At least visit us every once in a while? :D

I'm sorry guys I just don't think I can do it anymore. I might come back, and I'll still be on dA. But I don't have time for this now. Maybe I will write again. But not on KP. Thanks for your kind words.

maxi 03-04-2013 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bex (Post 433364)
I'm sorry guys I just don't think I can do it anymore. I might come back, and I'll still be on dA. But I don't have time for this now. Maybe I will write again. But not on KP. Thanks for your kind words.

No. I am going to write a huge rant and you are going to stay here until I finish it.

maxi 03-04-2013 02:03 AM

Two Vents.

LST. I am thinking of leaving this place forever because of you. I don't care if you don't care what I am saying. I don't care whether you think I am lying or not—I am not. You are always being this creature that "deserves" more popularity when... really. You are this person who sits down on here, writing funny weird novels all day long and talking to people you don't really know and saying annoying things to them. This won't stop and you care about yourself. I think leaving KidPub because of you might be the best idea but I don't know. I need to think about it. Just keep your mouth to yourself.

Bex. Don't leave. I love you. I don't want you to go. Holding onto your hand to write and never leave and gracefully slip into books with me is all I want - just keep it at this for another week. Don't leave me.