The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

MaggieMay 03-18-2013 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Read_Write (Post 441287)
This is my first time posting on this... I think... I have thought about it for a while...

I don't know what to say; how to say it. You probably don't even care or want to pay attention. I don't really freaking care. Nobody pays very much attention to me anyway.
My life sucks. Well. I only have two people I really feel like is a good friend- and one of them is actually on here. The other I don't get to see very often.
My other so-called friend has gotten annoying and arrogant and know-it-all-ish and it's making me want to brag and show her I'm better, but I'm trying not to be that way. I already have too many flaws.
I will never cut or commit suicide, though. I'm kinda scared of blood and KidPub and my other friend and my parents are worth living for. My sister is only a kind-of. I should take that back, though, It's wrong. My sister's good moods are worth living for, right? I hope so.
I'm smart and I want to show it, but I don't want to be mean. People only sort-of know my name, and people really only acknowledge my level of intelligence. I have no power and nobody cares about me at school. Hopefully next year in middle school will be better.
And I'm not a perfect angel like I let my parents think. I've done so many bad things, things they don't know. They don't realize how many cuss words I hear every day; they don't know how gross and inappropriate people at school are. They don't know how close I am to start cussing; although it's my goal to never ever say a cuss. {In case anyone really cares, I'm succeeding so far.}
Life's just terrible. This rant has gotten kinda long, and, if anyone really made it this far, well, welcome to my life. It might or might not suck to you, but this is all I feel like writing.
You don't even have to reply; nobody will have made it this far or even care enough to reply.
Now let me go write a poem to vent some more.

Do you hate your life? I do. >.<

I'm kinda sorta in the same situation, minus a few things; I don't cuss, either, although I feel it would be nice sometimes in venting. XD anyways, I think I know where you're coming from.
I won't go off venting on my situation, but just know that you have people here on KP for you. Always. That's what I've used to help me.
Feel free to talk to me...or any of us. And stay strong. ^_^

Read_Write 03-18-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieMay (Post 441304)
I'm kinda sorta in the same situation, minus a few things; I don't cuss, either, although I feel it would be nice sometimes in venting. XD anyways, I think I know where you're coming from.
I won't go off venting on my situation, but just know that you have people here on KP for you. Always. That's what I've used to help me.
Feel free to talk to me...or any of us. And stay strong. ^_^

Thanks. :)

DragonRider 03-18-2013 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Read_Write (Post 441287)
This is my first time posting on this... I think... I have thought about it for a while...

I don't know what to say; how to say it. You probably don't even care or want to pay attention. I don't really freaking care. Nobody pays very much attention to me anyway.
My life sucks. Well. I only have two people I really feel like is a good friend- and one of them is actually on here. The other I don't get to see very often.
My other so-called friend has gotten annoying and arrogant and know-it-all-ish and it's making me want to brag and show her I'm better, but I'm trying not to be that way. I already have too many flaws.
I will never cut or commit suicide, though. I'm kinda scared of blood and KidPub and my other friend and my parents are worth living for. My sister is only a kind-of. I should take that back, though, It's wrong. My sister's good moods are worth living for, right? I hope so.
I'm smart and I want to show it, but I don't want to be mean. People only sort-of know my name, and people really only acknowledge my level of intelligence. I have no power and nobody cares about me at school. Hopefully next year in middle school will be better.
And I'm not a perfect angel like I let my parents think. I've done so many bad things, things they don't know. They don't realize how many cuss words I hear every day; they don't know how gross and inappropriate people at school are. They don't know how close I am to start cussing; although it's my goal to never ever say a cuss. {In case anyone really cares, I'm succeeding so far.}
Life's just terrible. This rant has gotten kinda long, and, if anyone really made it this far, well, welcome to my life. It might or might not suck to you, but this is all I feel like writing.
You don't even have to reply; nobody will have made it this far or even care enough to reply.
Now let me go write a poem to vent some more.

Do you hate your life? I do. >.<

We care. I care.
People change and move on. From what you say, that other friend doesn't seem like such a real friend. You can brag a bit to boost your self-esteem (it seems to me like you could do with that) but don't stoop to her level and try to be the best.
It's the people who stand by you no matter what who are worth thinking about. And although they may take some time, you will find your true friends.
I know I haven't talked to you much, but we've talked enough for me to know you are an amazing person. Don't ever let ANYONE take that away from you.
And frankly, for anyone who doesn't see how awesome you are - it's their loss.
Although many people would argue that popularity is important, it really isn't. I jumped from friend group to friend group before I realised that actually, it's better to have one or two really close friends than have many people know you - but not the real you. Or, even better, if you still want to get noticed, fight for something. Maybe there is a cause you would like to support? If you can do things to raise awareness or maybe money for it, go ahead! It's also great for boosting self-esteem.
I'm sure your parents are perfectly aware that perfect children to not exist - everyone has faults, and having too high expectations can create even more. Talk to them about it - they'll be able to help with everything.

Sometimes life can be cruel and it's hard to see the beauty in it. But as long as you fight to make your life how you want it, it will be there. Don't ever give up - or you would be giving up on yourself. And you never want to do that.

If you need more advice, my inbox is always open. I'm happy to talk about anything. Okay? *points to contact tab*

DragonRider 03-18-2013 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 441302)
1. I am not popular

2. I am boring

3. I wish someone would just listen

4. I recline behind a closed door with the humidifier on

5. I always have a thin silver ring on my right pointer finger

6. It won't be moved

7. You can move it when I'm dead

8. I highly doubt that you would want to touch me by then

9. A vein in my body popped

10. It caused an amout of blood equivalent to halfway up a size 4 ballet shoe

11. I love to sing

12. I love to dance

13. I love to act

14. I love to move around

15. When nobody is around

16. I'll sing all the songs in my mental CD shelf

17. I'm only human

18. I sometimes wish I were not

19. I wish I was special

20. I'm a liar

21. I'm funny

22. Just kidding

23. I am not

24. I will never be

25. I am humorously challenged

26. Some might say that I am socially challenged

27. I belive that I am not

28. I twirl my wrists

29. I am rather thin

30. I don't mean it.....

31. "That" way

32. I am my own person

33. I enjoy the feel of a brand-new book cover

34. My head hurts

35. I am claustrophobic

36. I would rather commit suicide

37. Than touch a spider

38. I have a bird

39. I had two pets who both died

40. Because of me

41. I cry alot

42. Even when there's nothing to be sad about

43. I don't dream

44. When I do, I dream of

45. Fear

46. Darkness

47. I have insomnia

48. I have one sibling

49. He is my brother

50. He is very much a dreamer

51. My head is in the clouds

52. Someday, I hope to see Lucy

53. I hope to see her in the sky

54. Possibly with diamonds

55. I am not referring to the song

56. I want to smile

57. Dance

58. That's it. Dance

59. This is getting personnal

60. I don't mind it

61. After all, nobody knows me

62. Not on KidPub

63. I have a pen-name

64. My pen-name is Viylet Twyle

65. It represents the girl I will never be

66. If you haven't figured it out already, I hate text talk

67. I feed on the thesaurus

68. People make fun of me

69. I'M THE GIRL WHO STILL CARES WHAT PEOPLE THINK ABOUT ME

70. I put that in caps

71. It's true

72. I still care

73. I wish I didn't

74. I have a memory board

75. It doesn't have a single picture of me on it

76. Only pictures of other people

77. I have a dream jar

78. It is by my bedside

79. I write my wishes in them

80. Will they ever come true?

81. I don't know

82. I have spelling errors

83. I wish I didn't

84. I am weak

85. I am fragile

86. I have a very sensitive side

87. I am afraid to show it

88. I wish I could hold my head high all the time

89. I dislike all the stories I have written

90. They are boring and plainative

91. I have to get shots every week

92. My arm now has a bump where I get the shots

93. I am getting older

94. I still make wishes

95. I make wishes on dandelions

96. And on shooting stars

97. I have much to wish for

98. I hold a lot of things in

99. I wish I was a strong person

100. I still care

Everyone hurts. Everyone cares.
You are who you are. You can't change that. And you are beautiful.
Stay the way you are. You are perfect.
Email me if you want to vent/talk. *points to contact tab*

avbhabra 03-18-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonRider (Post 441335)
Everyone hurts. Everyone cares.
You are who you are. You can't change that. And you are beautiful.
Stay the way you are. You are perfect.
Email me if you want to vent/talk. *points to contact tab*

Agreed. :p

BearWithAStrawberry 03-18-2013 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonRider (Post 441335)
Everyone hurts. Everyone cares.
You are who you are. You can't change that. And you are beautiful.
Stay the way you are. You are perfect.
Email me if you want to vent/talk. *points to contact tab*

thank you.
first one ive ever heard in my life.

DragonRider 03-18-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 441347)
thank you.
first one ive ever heard in my life.

*huggles*
ANY time you need to talk, I'm here.
Just stay strong. <3

BearWithAStrawberry 03-18-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonRider (Post 441350)
*huggles*
ANY time you need to talk, I'm here.
Just stay strong. <3

I made a poem for you and a couple of other people.
/glomps/
Thank you.

CACrools 03-18-2013 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Read_Write (Post 441290)
So-called friends. A friend. That I hardly get alone.

I think I'm gonna end up crying myself to sleep again tonight. D':
You really think it's worth living?




Okay... Thanks...

I don't know why I'm getting replies.

You have replies because we care about you. You know that, right?

Read_Write 03-18-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonRider (Post 441329)
We care. I care.
People change and move on. From what you say, that other friend doesn't seem like such a real friend. You can brag a bit to boost your self-esteem (it seems to me like you could do with that) but don't stoop to her level and try to be the best.
It's the people who stand by you no matter what who are worth thinking about. And although they may take some time, you will find your true friends.
I know I haven't talked to you much, but we've talked enough for me to know you are an amazing person. Don't ever let ANYONE take that away from you.
And frankly, for anyone who doesn't see how awesome you are - it's their loss.
Although many people would argue that popularity is important, it really isn't. I jumped from friend group to friend group before I realised that actually, it's better to have one or two really close friends than have many people know you - but not the real you. Or, even better, if you still want to get noticed, fight for something. Maybe there is a cause you would like to support? If you can do things to raise awareness or maybe money for it, go ahead! It's also great for boosting self-esteem.
I'm sure your parents are perfectly aware that perfect children to not exist - everyone has faults, and having too high expectations can create even more. Talk to them about it - they'll be able to help with everything.

Sometimes life can be cruel and it's hard to see the beauty in it. But as long as you fight to make your life how you want it, it will be there. Don't ever give up - or you would be giving up on yourself. And you never want to do that.

If you need more advice, my inbox is always open. I'm happy to talk about anything. Okay? *points to contact tab*

Okay. Thank you. :)
*is now happy you made feel a little better* :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by CACrools (Post 441360)
You have replies because we care about you. You know that, right?

Yeah, I guess...
I was really depressed and in a bad mood then. (Getting a new car is very stressful o_O)
Thank you... :)

DragonRider 03-18-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 441352)
I made a poem for you and a couple of other people.
/glomps/
Thank you.

I commented.
^_^

DragonRider 03-18-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Read_Write (Post 441369)
Okay. Thank you. :)
*is now happy you made feel a little better* :D

^_^
*is happy you feel a little better* Everyone deserves to be happy.

Arin 03-18-2013 11:12 PM

I wish I weren't so hard on myself. But I am. All because of my father. Always stressing me and pressuring me. He has made me think that a SINGLE A- in a sea of As and A+s is bad. I hit myself. Really hard. Inflicted a lot of self pain. Because I am mad that I got an A-. I think it's partly because I'm hard on myself, but also because I feel like I let my dad down. I wish he could understand that I'm not perfect, and that just because HE'S smart doesn't mean I am. I feel stupid, but at the same time I want my dad to understand that I'm not perfect.

I also realized I get too overly emotional. People at school make fun of me for it. Sometimes I break down because I can't help it, and I feel pathetic, stupid, and hate myself for being that way. Everyone stares, everyone talks about it, and I lose friends for being the 'pathetic guy' that I am. That just makes things even worse. Much, much, worse. I hate myself.

TheAshWolf 03-19-2013 02:01 AM

Oh my gosh, this came out SO LONG... o__O
But, hey, several people on here are having this same problem, so...I guess this is enough to feed all of you guys. XD

Here goes nothing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arin (Post 441452)
I wish I weren't so hard on myself. But I am. All because of my father. Always stressing me and pressuring me. He has made me think that a SINGLE A- in a sea of As and A+s is bad. I hit myself. Really hard. Inflicted a lot of self pain. Because I am mad that I got an A-. I think it's partly because I'm hard on myself, but also because I feel like I let my dad down. I wish he could understand that I'm not perfect, and that just because HE'S smart doesn't mean I am. I feel stupid, but at the same time I want my dad to understand that I'm not perfect.

I also realized I get too overly emotional. People at school make fun of me for it. Sometimes I break down because I can't help it, and I feel pathetic, stupid, and hate myself for being that way. Everyone stares, everyone talks about it, and I lose friends for being the 'pathetic guy' that I am. That just makes things even worse. Much, much, worse. I hate myself.

Let me tell you something about getting the grades you want, Arin. Let me tell you a story.

I knew a girl, once, who always had a perfectionist outlook, like you and your father. But it wasn't given to her, like how your father gave you the outlook by expecting only perfection. In fact, her father was the exact opposite--he always told her, since she was in Kindergarten, "Get the grade you want to get. As long as you pass, that's enough for me." Nevertheless, she knew it would make him happier and he'd be more proud of her if she got an A+ on every test and in every subject. Besides, she felt better about herself when she got A+'s all the time. So she drove herself as hard as she could every day at school for years.

She quickly went from feeling great if she just got any kind of an A, to the point where nothing less than an A+ would do. She’d beat herself up emotionally every time she got a test back with anything less than a 97% on it. When that stress was coupled with all the kids picking on her and shunning her (for the same reasons you get picked on and more, Arin), and also the weight of several large devastating problems at home, her grades started to get pulled down against her will. She couldn't think. She couldn't focus. She was too upset and worried all the time to pay attention and give the right answers. When she started getting B's, she felt even worse about herself. Then she eventually just broke down.

Her dad told her to stop worrying about her grades so much, since it was the easiest thing to fix. So, slowly but surely, she took on a new attitude about her grades--the attitude he wanted her to have all along. If you pass, then it suffices. For a while, her grades hovered around A-’s, and A’s. She told me it killed her inside to see those grades, but she kept telling herself that it's just as good as an A+, because that means she still passes, she still knows what she needs to know, and she still gets to move on to the next grade. Then, once she got comfortable with that, and she stopped worrying about her grades all the time, something unexpected happened.

She started getting A+'s again. First they were just here and there on quizzes, but then she started getting all her major projects back. Narrative essay? A+. Book report? A+. History report? A+. Science project? A+. She even got an A+ in Math, somehow, which was the hardest subject for her. I asked her how she was suddenly getting the grades she wanted, and for a long time, she didn’t know how to answer me. Then, one day, after finals testing, she realized it was because she stopped letting worry and anxiety distract her.

You see, Arin, if you tell yourself a test doesn’t matter as long as you pass, and you believe it, it becomes easy to give the right answers. Learning and remembering becomes quicker and is less stressful.

She didn’t keep up the A+’s forever, of course. No one’s perfect. She got several A’s and a couple A-’s every now and again. But she learned to not care about that tiny sign after the letter grade.
An A is an A.
An A+ is an A.
An A- is an A.
And an A means you pass. So does a B. And so does a C.
As long as her report cards didn’t say D or F, things were perfectly fine. She never did get a C, though…because she still worked hard. She just didn’t worry. The key is not to worry, Arin.

I know it’s difficult to change your outlook. It took me a long, long time to learn from her story. I’m a perfectionist, too. And once a perfectionist, always a perfectionist. She had times when she slipped into her old thinking, and so did I. I still have those moments, actually. But it was possible for her to overcome it, it was possible for me to overcome it, and it’s possible for you, too. <:^J You just have to try.

TheAshWolf 03-19-2013 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arin (Post 441452)
I also realized I get too overly emotional. People at school make fun of me for it. Sometimes I break down because I can't help it, and I feel pathetic, stupid, and hate myself for being that way. Everyone stares, everyone talks about it, and I lose friends for being the 'pathetic guy' that I am. That just makes things even worse. Much, much, worse. I hate myself.

Oh, and on the subject of being overly emotional...

This I can identify with you 100%. (I have many personal stories about this subject, too, but I'd rather not both bore you to death and relive my tortured years in public school. <:^D)

It's not that you're overly emotional, Arin. It may very well be that all the others just too apathetic. You can't help caring about school, because school is important. Most kids don't see it as something very important. So they don't do their homework and get bad grades and undermine their teachers. They're just hurting themselves in the long run. And then there are those who are smug with their good grades and look down on everyone else. They're self-centered. They don't care about others.

You're not pathetic, Arin. <:^J You're like most writers--you're just more aware, and you care more. I believe that's a good thing. It's dangerous, yes, because you can make yourself sick if you keep being so harsh on yourself. You can force yourself into a breakdown. But it's also a good thing, Arin! It shows that you're different. It marks you as an individual.

And, like I said in my last post, you can still be emotional without making yourself sick. You just need to learn to control your thoughts and your viewpoint. You can still care about your grades--care about passing. Care about being different than the people who bully you.

Don't you dare hate yourself. You're an amazing kid. I know you don't see yourself as one, but that's how everyone on here sees you.

maxi 03-19-2013 02:37 AM

Hey, I'm getting better at this! <:^D

TheAshWolf 03-19-2013 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 441492)
Hey, I'm getting better at this! <:^D

MAAAAAAX you're back on KP! :D

Getting better at what? :3 Whatever it is, GOOD. Keep it up.

maxi 03-19-2013 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 441494)
MAAAAAAX you're back on KP! :D

Getting better at what? :3 Whatever it is, GOOD. Keep it up.

YEEEESSS!!!! :D

Getting better at not being a loser. o___o

bookworm1999 03-19-2013 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 441498)
YEEEESSS!!!! :D

Getting better at not being a loser. o___o

*eye twitches*

L-Loser......

No.

*grumpy cat face*

TheAshWolf 03-19-2013 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 441498)
YEEEESSS!!!! :D

Getting better at not being a loser. o___o

WHAT? e__o What is this nonsense? Is "loser" code for something? You're NOT a loser! *glomps* You've already published one book, you have another on the way, you've got lots of friends, and you're awesome any way you look at it. You. Are. Not. A. Loser.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 441499)
*eye twitches*

L-Loser......

No.

*grumpy cat face*

I agree with Kenny.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1878...g/original.jpg

bookworm1999 03-19-2013 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 441501)
WHAT? e__o What is this nonsense? Is "loser" code for something? You're NOT a loser! *glomps* You've already published one book, you have another on the way, you've got lots of friends, and you're awesome any way you look at it. You. Are. Not. A. Loser.



I agree with Kenny.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1878...g/original.jpg

Yesh.....
YESH!
>:D

maxi 03-19-2013 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 441499)
*eye twitches*

L-Loser......

No.

*grumpy cat face*

XD
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 441501)
WHAT? e__o What is this nonsense? Is "loser" code for something? You're NOT a loser! *glomps* You've already published one book, you have another on the way, you've got lots of friends, and you're awesome any way you look at it. You. Are. Not. A. Loser.



I agree with Kenny.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1878...g/original.jpg

I meant I'm not a loser. I love myself, I am awesome, I am self-confident, I have almost published two books and I am not even 16 yet! :D

bookworm1999 03-19-2013 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 441503)
XD

I meant I'm not a loser. I love myself, I am awesome, I am self-confident, I have almost published two books and I am not even 16 yet! :D

AGREED.

You ARE awesome. I mean... I haven't even FINISHED a book and I am still older than you. You are in high school..... (older than you, which confuses me, but nonetheless.) I mean... you have so many friends :3 You are loved.... and spectacularly amazing :P

TheAshWolf 03-19-2013 03:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 441503)
XD

I meant I'm not a loser. I love myself, I am awesome, I am self-confident, I have almost published two books and I am not even 16 yet! :D

O_O ...Oh.

GOOD. :D You should love yourself. Everyone should. I'm glad, then.

bookworm1999 03-19-2013 03:28 AM

If some one says otherwise about Max! Then me and Ash will find you O_O
CORRECT, ASH!?
*gets out hammer*

maxi 03-19-2013 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 441504)
AGREED.

You ARE awesome. I mean... I haven't even FINISHED a book and I am still older than you. You are in high school..... (older than you, which confuses me, but nonetheless.) I mean... you have so many friends :3 You are loved.... and spectacularly amazing :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 441505)
O_O ...Oh.

GOOD. :D You should love yourself. Everyone should. I'm glad, then.

:D Thanks, guys! :D

bookworm1999 03-19-2013 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 441508)
:D Thanks, guys! :D

Ash's made more sense (being she used words the best)
But, you're welcome ^_^

TheAshWolf 03-19-2013 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 441506)
If some one says otherwise about Max! Then me and Ash will find you O_O
CORRECT, ASH!?
*gets out hammer*

YES. >:^D *gets out butter sock, ISP tracker, and pepper spray* *lol just kidding, but, seriously...leave Maxi alllooooone... e_e He's awesome.*

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 441510)
Ash's made more sense (being she used words the best)
But, you're welcome ^_^

O_e What? Yours was better...a lot more personal and less cheesy. ^_^

bookworm1999 03-19-2013 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 441511)
YES. >:^D *gets out butter sock, ISP tracker, and pepper spray* *lol just kidding, but, seriously...leave Maxi alllooooone... e_e He's awesome.*
*brings out ninja stars*





O_e What? Yours was better...a lot more personal and less cheesy. ^_^

*gets out ninja stars*
Me ninja.
You no touch my friend.



Uh-uh! *shakes finger*
You always have a way with words that makes it sound so realistic and true. Mine is just like... 'Here, this what you are. Just gonna lay it out straight. Sorry it sounds like crap.' :D

TheAshWolf 03-19-2013 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 441512)
*gets out ninja stars*
Me ninja.
You no touch my friend.



Uh-uh! *shakes finger*
You always have a way with words that makes it sound so realistic and true. Mine is just like... 'Here, this what you are. Just gonna lay it out straight. Sorry it sounds like crap.' :D

NINJAAAAA! (You know they never wore black in real life, right? o.o)


Okay, okay, this isn't about either of us. XD It's about Max.

CACrools 03-19-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 441504)
AGREED.

You ARE awesome. I mean... I haven't even FINISHED a book and I am still older than you. You are in high school..... (older than you, which confuses me, but nonetheless.) I mean... you have so many friends :3 You are loved.... and spectacularly amazing :P

Australia doesn't have a middle school, and HS starts in 7th grade... RIGHT MAX? I think I got it right...

avbhabra 03-19-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CACrools (Post 441536)
Australia doesn't have a middle school, and HS starts in 7th grade... RIGHT MAX? I think I got it right...

Same thing in Canada. America's weird... xD

HeatherB 03-19-2013 05:07 PM

i honestly--
i can't wait to get the fuck out of this school.

HeatherB 03-19-2013 05:23 PM

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no I DON'T WANT TO no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no this won't end well i can tell no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no please no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no oh god why no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

DragonRider 03-19-2013 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 441638)
no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no I DON'T WANT TO no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no this won't end well i can tell no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no please no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no oh god why no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

*huggles* What happened?

HeatherB 03-19-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonRider (Post 441650)
*huggles* What happened?

forcibly going places to have social interactions and awkwardness and a not-fun time even though "it's such a wonderful opportunity!!!!!" it's really really not and if i have to go it won't end well plus i have a lot of homework that i should've done like last week so the timing isn't great either and i just really don't want to go--
i should fake an illness or something. *sighs*

soph-soph27 03-19-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 441651)
forcibly going places to have social interactions and awkwardness and a not-fun time even though "it's such a wonderful opportunity!!!!!" it's really really not and if i have to go it won't end well plus i have a lot of homework that i should've done like last week so the timing isn't great either and i just really don't want to go--
i should fake an illness or something. *sighs*

where is it? hs? other shit? what?

MaryElizabeth 03-19-2013 06:58 PM

I sent out my scholarship applications today.

shitshitshitfuckshitfuckshitshitshitshitfuck

(Somehow the blend of cussing is amusing to me)

HeatherB 03-19-2013 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soph-soph27 (Post 441668)
where is it? hs? other shit? what?

nothing.
forget about it.

HeatherB 03-19-2013 08:58 PM

hahaha
my dad asking me if im okay
hahahaha
if anythings wrong
hahahahaha
my mom saying she doesnt like it
when im sick
hahahahahaha
even my body is giving up on me too i guess
hahahahahahaha
my dad saying if something was wrong
id tell him right?
hahahahahahahaha
are
you
shitting
me


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.