The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

AlgebraAddict 04-30-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 454901)
Thank you for trying to help. Honestly, I'm better when I'm able to plug my headphones into the laptop and listen to music (another reason to get an IPhone) and just lay in bed by myself. I still feel kind of shitty, but better than school.

I'm sorry that you're going through the same. Love you, Esther. You mean so much to me. You're a much better writer than me, you're more intelligent than me, you have so much potential. You'll be fine, and things will get better.




I hate being at school, where my only refuge is the elevator and the girls' bathroom. At my house there is the roof. I am usually on the roof when I'm not doing homework.

And no, I'm not smarter or a better writer than you. I think we might both stand a chance of making it through. A huge chance. /hugs/

MaryElizabeth 04-30-2013 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 454911)
I hate being at school, where my only refuge is the elevator and the girls' bathroom. At my house there is the roof. I am usually on the roof when I'm not doing homework.

And no, I'm not smarter or a better writer than you. I think we might both stand a chance of making it through. A huge chance. /hugs/

The both of us.

AlgebraAddict 04-30-2013 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 454928)
The both of us.


Exactly. Me I'm more tentative about, however.

MaryElizabeth 04-30-2013 11:31 PM

I killed my butterfly. I was doing so well. Four days clean, almost five. It just happened. I went into a downward spiral, my heart beat faster, my eyes darted uncontrollably. I'm losing it. I've looked at some medical websites; I supposedly have a few symptoms for anxiety/panic disorders. Not serious, yet, but according to the stupid list, I might be on the verge.

I have a question: does cutting count if I don't draw blood? I've been cutting for a little while, I have scars, I use a knife, but my mind is so trained to belittling my thoughts...

L.S.Trendom 04-30-2013 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 454963)
I killed my butterfly. I was doing so well. Four days clean, almost five. It just happened. I went into a downward spiral, my heart beat faster, my eyes darted uncontrollably. I'm losing it. I've looked at some medical websites; I supposedly have a few symptoms for anxiety/panic disorders. Not serious, yet, but according to the stupid list, I might be on the verge.

I have a question: does cutting count if I don't draw blood? I've been cutting for a little while, I have scars, I use a knife, but my mind is so trained to belittling my thoughts...

*hugs*
I hope things get better for you……

and yeah, in my opinion it does. But whether it 'counts' as a certain category of self-harm doesn't really matter, what matters is that you're hurting yourself and you feel bad.

L.S.Trendom 05-01-2013 01:04 AM

you know what i should do before i go to sleep
i should make myself feel even worse

TheAshWolf 05-01-2013 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 454979)
you know what i should do before i go to sleep
i should make myself feel even worse

No. No, you shouldn't. You should get off your own back and treat yourself better, Tredom. :| *sends a Doggoon puppy to give you a hug* FEEL BETTER!

L.S.Trendom 05-01-2013 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 454982)
No. No, you shouldn't. You should get off your own back and treat yourself better, Tredom. :| *sends a Doggoon puppy to give you a hug* FEEL BETTER!

it's a bit late.
i don't treat myself as bad as i deserve. and i doubt i'm going to feel better.

…sorry :/

Lily09 05-01-2013 01:27 AM

*smothers you in hugs*

TheAshWolf 05-01-2013 01:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 454986)
it's a bit late.
i don't treat myself as bad as i deserve. and i doubt i'm going to feel better.

…sorry :/

safkjbkdjfb, it's never too late for a hug. D: *oh gosh that sounded so cheesy I'm so sorry*

NO. You do not deserve to be treated badly, Isaac. You just don't. O___O I don't understand what you think you did that would merit such self-hatred. What you've accomplished by helping people on this thread is MORE than enough to merit self-respect and happiness. <:^J

You WILL feel better. I promise. Just don't do anything...drastic, okay? *glomps* We all care about you more than you'll ever know.

L.S.Trendom 05-01-2013 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 454988)
*smothers you in hugs*

*returns hugs*
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 454989)
safkjbkdjfb, it's never too late for a hug. D: *oh gosh that sounded so cheesy I'm so sorry*

NO. You do not deserve to be treated badly, Isaac. You just don't. O___O I don't understand what you think you did that would merit such self-hatred. What you've accomplished by helping people on this thread is MORE than enough to merit self-respect and happiness. <:^J

You WILL feel better. I promise. Just don't do anything...drastic, okay? *glomps* We all care about you more than you'll ever know.

it's okay xP thanks

i deserve worse than that, actually. it's just about everything i do, and everything that i don't do, and a lot of who i am. i can't let myself let this go.
haha last night it even got to the point where i didn't want to breathe because i felt like i didn't even deserve that.

thanks. ily.
i don't see why anyone should care. and… depends on your definition of drastic >.>

TheAshWolf 05-01-2013 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 454993)
*returns hugs*


it's okay xP thanks

i deserve worse than that, actually. it's just about everything i do, and everything that i don't do, and a lot of who i am. i can't let myself let this go.
haha last night it even got to the point where i didn't want to breathe because i felt like i didn't even deserve that.

thanks. ily.
i don't see why anyone should care. and… depends on your definition of drastic >.>

Tredom...I just, I don't understand. What can we do to make you feel better? Why are you being so hard on yourself? ;_; *hugs again* I've felt like that before. I just sorta laid back on my bed, with my legs dangling off the side, and just stopped breathing. I just felt so hopeless. Thankfully my brain eventually just forced my lungs to start breathing again. And then I just sorta cried it out and slowly got better. <:^)

I may not know the root of your problem, LST, but I do have an idea of how you feel right now, I think. And it kills me to know that you're feeling so terrible. :( I want to help. I really, REALLY do want to help.

Drastic as in anything that could be considered self-harm. *gives you lots of delicious food to eat* *steals any objects in your house that's sharp at all, including forks* *gives you dull plastic sporks and safety scissors in return* *apparently cannot spell "scissors" right* *sissors, siccors, scissers, asdfg* *fail attempt at humor*

Lily09 05-01-2013 01:55 AM

im gonna fucking cry
but you do deserve to live, you deserve happiness and you deserve friends and love and you deserve everything positive.
fuck ill have a better response by tomorrow i wish i could just leap across the screen and cuddle you and i love you

TheAshWolf 05-01-2013 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 454996)
im gonna fucking cry
but you do deserve to live, you deserve happiness and you deserve friends and love and you deserve everything positive.
fuck ill have a better response by tomorrow i wish i could just leap across the screen and cuddle you and i love you

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID! ;_; Tredom...

L.S.Trendom 05-01-2013 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 454996)
im gonna fucking cry
but you do deserve to live, you deserve happiness and you deserve friends and love and you deserve everything positive.
fuck ill have a better response by tomorrow i wish i could just leap across the screen and cuddle you and i love you

no, don't cry! D: you don't need to feel any worse because of me.
thank you. and don't worry, it helps just knowing that you care. thank you.
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 454995)
Tredom...I just, I don't understand. What can we do to make you feel better? Why are you being so hard on yourself? ;_; *hugs again* I've felt like that before. I just sorta laid back on my bed, with my legs dangling off the side, and just stopped breathing. I just felt so hopeless. Thankfully my brain eventually just forced my lungs to start breathing again. And then I just sorta cried it out and slowly got better. <:^)

I may not know the root of your problem, LST, but I do have an idea of how you feel right now, I think. And it kills me to know that you're feeling so terrible. :( I want to help. I really, REALLY do want to help.

Drastic as in anything that could be considered self-harm. *gives you lots of delicious food to eat* *steals any objects in your house that's sharp at all, including forks* *gives you dull plastic sporks and safety scissors in return* *apparently cannot spell "scissors" right* *sissors, siccors, scissers, asdfg* *fail attempt at humor*

i have no idea. i don't know if you or anyone else can do anything. and because i deserve this, and i can't let myself forget or stop regretting.
*hugs* you shouldn't feel like that because you're amazing. I'm glad it go better.

ugh sorry for making you feel worse D:
hahabittoolate
yay sporks! and no, i don't think it was fail, i kind of smiled a bit at that

i think i'm going to go to bed now.

Lily09 05-01-2013 02:06 AM

youre not making me feel worse its just...
i cannot imagine my world without you and i dont want you to hurt and just ;-;

TheAshWolf 05-01-2013 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 454998)
no, don't cry! D: you don't need to feel any worse because of me.
thank you. and don't worry, it helps just knowing that you care. thank you.


i have no idea. i don't know if you or anyone else can do anything. and because i deserve this, and i can't let myself forget or stop regretting.
*hugs* you shouldn't feel like that because you're amazing. I'm glad it go better.

ugh sorry for making you feel worse D:
hahabittoolate
yay sporks! and no, i don't think it was fail, i kind of smiled a bit at that

i think i'm going to go to bed now.

>:| Well, even if it takes me until the end of time, I'm going to figure out a way to help you. *nods*

If you ever want to talk about whatever it is that's bugging you...*gestures to contact tab* I've done plenty of things that I regret to the point of total self-hate and depression, so...been there, done that. <:^J

YOU ARE MORE AMAZING, THOUGH! *flails around*

No, don't be sorry. Just feel better. :(

Goodnight, then. Sour dreams. I hope you sleep well. ^_^ *glomps again*

TheAshWolf 05-01-2013 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 454999)
youre not making me feel worse its just...
i cannot imagine my world without you and i dont want you to hurt and just ;-;

SEE TREDOM? We all think you're an incredibly important part of KP, and our lives in general. <:^)

rebecca 05-01-2013 02:29 AM

Yeah! I don't see that much of you, but you've always impressed me.

Lily09 05-01-2013 02:49 AM

okay, im a bit better now and youve probably gone to bed but...
isaackle, youre my best friend and youre the most amazing person ive talked to in my life. you helped me when my problems were tiny friendship ones back in 2011 and you continue to help me through all the shit i go through today. it kills me that my phones being a bitch so i cant text during the school because i love talking to you, i really do. its what gets me through my day, whether we're talking about my problems or your problems or the PDA couple on my bus or nothing but random shit. i need you here.
you deserve to live, youre a wonderful person. you deserve to be happy. you deserve to be healthy, and you deserve to be loved and you deserve to have friends. you deserve so much positivity. i know you dont think so, but its the truth.
and youre an amazing writer and youre funny and sooper kind and youre smart and caring. youre a great friend and youre helpful and fabulous and you put up with my faults and youre extremely important and worth it and worth so, so, so much. youre my best friend and i just hope you'll realise how fantastic you are... and i know you will someday, im absolutely determined.
i love you, wonderful person. *huggles*

TheAshWolf 05-01-2013 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 455004)
okay, im a bit better now and youve probably gone to bed but...
isaackle, youre my best friend and youre the most amazing person ive talked to in my life. you helped me when my problems were tiny friendship ones back in 2011 and you continue to help me through all the shit i go through today. it kills me that my phones being a bitch so i cant text during the school because i love talking to you, i really do. its what gets me through my day, whether we're talking about my problems or your problems or the PDA couple on my bus or nothing but random shit. i need you here.
you deserve to live, youre a wonderful person. you deserve to be happy. you deserve to be healthy, and you deserve to be loved and you deserve to have friends. you deserve so much positivity. i know you dont think so, but its the truth.
and youre an amazing writer and youre funny and sooper kind and youre smart and caring. youre a great friend and youre helpful and fabulous and you put up with my faults and youre extremely important and worth it and worth so, so, so much. youre my best friend and i just hope you'll realise how fantastic you are... and i know you will someday, im absolutely determined.
i love you, wonderful person. *huggles*

I'm smiling so hard right now, I think my face is going to break.

maxi 05-01-2013 02:59 AM

if you want it to be that way

Lily09 05-01-2013 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 455005)
I'm smiling so hard right now, I think my face is going to break.

slightly late-ish reply, sorry i was on tumblr.
thanks, i guess??

TheAshWolf 05-01-2013 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 455008)
slightly late-ish reply, sorry i was on tumblr.
thanks, i guess??

Sorry for MY late-ish reply; I was off writing. ^_^

XD Also sorry for my awkward response. Your post wasn't aimed at me, I know, I'm sorry, it just made me smile, knowing you and Tredom have such a nice friendship. <:^D I'll just go now. *scurries back to MS Word awkwardly*

TheAshWolf 05-01-2013 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 455007)
if you want it to be that way

Maaaaaaaax, what's wrong? D:

stupid 30 second rule *throws a cupcake at 30 rule*

maxi 05-01-2013 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 455011)
Maaaaaaaax, what's wrong? D:

stupid 30 second rule *throws a cupcake at 30 rule*

I cried and I don't want people to know why.

TheAshWolf 05-01-2013 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 455012)
I cried and I don't want people to know why.

You cried? D: *glomps* Where were you when you cried? I'm sorry Max. Do you want to talk about it? Are you okay?

maxi 05-01-2013 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 455016)
You cried? D: *glomps* Where were you when you cried? I'm sorry Max. Do you want to talk about it? Are you okay?

Where did I cry? That's a weird question.
I kind of don't.
I don't think I'm okay...

TheAshWolf 05-01-2013 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 455017)
Where did I cry? That's a weird question.
I kind of don't.
I don't think I'm okay...

Sorry it's strange. I just wanted to know what happened. Were you in public, or at school, or something?

<:^/ You sure? I respect your need for privacy, don't worry. I'm just concerned, that's all.

;_; How can we make you okay again?

TheAshWolf 05-01-2013 03:48 AM

Page 1,080.

Whoop-whoop. *throws confetti halfheartedly*

maxi 05-01-2013 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 455018)
Sorry it's strange. I just wanted to know what happened. Were you in public, or at school, or something?

<:^/ You sure? I respect your need for privacy, don't worry. I'm just concerned, that's all.

;_; How can we make you okay again?

Private.
Yeah, I could tell you but not here.
Meh.

TheAshWolf 05-01-2013 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 455020)
Private.
Yeah, I could tell you but not here.
Meh.

Oh.

*gestures to contact tab* I won't be able to reply via email, but, I can reply on here and delete my posts after you read them. Or not name any names and not state exactly what happened. Or both. <:^J Sound okay to you?

Meh? No meh! MEH IS NOT A HAPPEH WORD! <:^I *gives you a chocolate chip muffin*

maxi 05-01-2013 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 455021)
Oh.

*gestures to contact tab* I won't be able to reply via email, but, I can reply on here and delete my posts after you read them. Or not name any names and not state exactly what happened. Or both. <:^J Sound okay to you?

Meh? No meh! MEH IS NOT A HAPPEH WORD! <:^I *gives you a chocolate chip muffin*

Um... i can tell u and then i can delete itty...

TheAshWolf 05-01-2013 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 455023)
Um... i can tell u and then i can delete itty...

Okay. I'll tell you once I've read it, and then you can delete it.

TheAshWolf 05-01-2013 04:02 AM

I read it.

*insert a GIF of extreme concern here* D:

If it wasn't you, then....who made them?

maxi 05-01-2013 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 455026)
I read it.

*insert a GIF of extreme concern here* D:

If it wasn't you, then....who made them?

I don't know. And now I am really depressed.

TheAshWolf 05-01-2013 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 455027)
I don't know. And now I am really depressed.

You...don't know? O__o *is extremely confused* *also concerned* Maybe you should go to the doctor? D: Please don't be depressed about it. This situation can be fixed. Are you alright? Does it hurt?

maxi 05-01-2013 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 455029)
You...don't know? O__o *is extremely confused* *also concerned* Maybe you should go to the doctor? D: Please don't be depressed about it. This situation can be fixed. Are you alright? Does it hurt?

It doesn't hurt... I can be depressed about it, I just don't want the school counsellor to know... It can't be fixed. Go to the DOCTOR? What the--no.

TheAshWolf 05-01-2013 04:13 AM

I'm glad it doesn't hurt. <:^) Well, yeah, you should to the doctor! O___O (An actual doctor, I mean, not a psychiatrist or a psychologist or a therapist.) That's the safest thing to do. It needs to be checked out, to make sure it's not going to get infected or something. Also to possibly determine how they got there. And yes, yes it can be fixed, Max...it's alright. <:^J

maxi 05-01-2013 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 455033)
I'm glad it doesn't hurt. <:^) Well, yeah, you should to the doctor! O___O (An actual doctor, I mean, not a psychiatrist or a psychologist or a therapist.) That's the safest thing to do. It needs to be checked out, to make sure it's not going to get infected or something. Also to possibly determine how they got there. And yes, yes it can be fixed, Max...it's alright. <:^J

I'm scared...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.