The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Story Ideas (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   The Rant About What you're Writing Thread. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4267)

moeuhane 05-31-2018 01:51 PM

So the main character in my story is supposed to be a more fleshed out take on the popular girl that YA books like to slut shame
Iím not sure if I want her to be the rude and standoffish type or the type thatís really friendly but has trouble talking about serious stuff and thinking through her actions
Any ideas?

Gracithe1andonly 05-31-2018 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moeuhane (Post 599890)
So the main character in my story is supposed to be a more fleshed out take on the popular girl that YA books like to slut shame
Iím not sure if I want her to be the rude and standoffish type or the type thatís really friendly but has trouble talking about serious stuff and thinking through her actions
Any ideas?

I prefer the second, but both would be great to see fleshed out

SilverMoon 06-01-2018 08:04 PM

AAAAAAa

I wanna write some SMS!!! I'm gonna do some stuff with it, Satan bless!!!!1

alemye10 06-03-2018 09:03 PM

I donít know if this is the right place to put it but basically:

I want to try and write novel verse. A few of my friends did it and they said it was pretty cool and they would recommend it so I thought I would give it a try. But for novel verse, you canít just have some corny story about story about a girl in middle school trying to be popular but is failing. Forgive my strange example. But anyways. I thought of a story I though might be kinda cool, about a kid who enjoys riding bikes more than anything and after a little accident while riding with her mom, sheís scared to do anything, never mind anything and yeah. Well, now I was trying to think of a title cause I love titles that leave you thinking. Preferably short like a story I wrote named Heartdrop but it could be something a little longer like a story I started to write called ďLiving Life in Four MonthsĒ about a girl who I think you can guess what happened to. Any ideas? Anything is appreciated. :)

AlgebraAddict 06-11-2018 06:56 AM

I decided to write a fantasy lesbian short story, but its starting to look more like a novel, so there's that.

but basically, it's the story of a nobleman's daughter named Helen in this fantasy world, who was deathly ill as a kid, and the only way they found to save her was a super sketchy witch doctor who gave her a prescription that would keep her alive. the catch was that the prescription was a magical remedy that stopped the sickness but eroded Helen's physical strength and sense of balance, confining Helen to a wheelchair for the rest of her life. suddenly when she turns seventeen there are a bunch of attempts made on her life, and her caretaker/bodyguard lady is killed, so they find this new chick to watch Helen's back, and the new chick is a super buff sword-wielding lesbian named Eli. so yeah they fall in love and have to figure out why people r trying to kill Helen and its cute

SilverMoon 06-11-2018 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 599966)
I decided to write a fantasy lesbian short story, but its starting to look more like a novel, so there's that.

but basically, it's the story of a nobleman's daughter named Helen in this fantasy world, who was deathly ill as a kid, and the only way they found to save her was a super sketchy witch doctor who gave her a prescription that would keep her alive. the catch was that the prescription was a magical remedy that stopped the sickness but eroded Helen's physical strength and sense of balance, confining Helen to a wheelchair for the rest of her life. suddenly when she turns seventeen there are a bunch of attempts made on her life, and her caretaker/bodyguard lady is killed, so they find this new chick to watch Helen's back, and the new chick is a super buff sword-wielding lesbian named Eli. so yeah they fall in love and have to figure out why people r trying to kill Helen and its cute

That sounds amazing

Boreal67 06-11-2018 09:05 PM

Quote:

That sounds incredible!! I suddenly need this story in my life.

SilverMoon 06-11-2018 11:06 PM

me wanting to write but cant

AlgebraAddict 06-11-2018 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 599967)
That sounds amazing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boreal67 (Post 599969)
That sounds incredible!! I suddenly need this story in my life.

the first 14 hundred word chunk is on the NSP!

AlgebraAddict 07-05-2018 03:54 AM

Quote:

im actually writing this holy moley