The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Story Ideas (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   The Rant About What you're Writing Thread. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4267)

T.Longmire 12-21-2014 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aynonomus_Angel (Post 562909)
I want to write a story about teen pregnancy and abortion but it'd have to be a play and I suck at writing scripts. also my parents will not approve of the basis. :/

Go for it! It's a very real issue for our age group, and I don't think there should be any hinderance from getting your message across

Aynonomus_Angel 12-21-2014 09:16 PM

If I write the story/play would some of you submit characters? Cuz I'm so lost on that right now.

saphiremoon 12-22-2014 03:04 PM

yesterday I started a romcom play called 'Tromeo and Clarinet'

I have neither written a romcom nor written a play before so let's see how this goes O.o

saphiremoon 12-22-2014 04:15 PM

okay so to deal with my WB on my main novel (Shadow Realm) I'm rereading the past few chapters (15-17)

and I'm almost done chapter fifteen now and it's when Luana gets the Cloak and Emmery thinks she's hot and he's just being the biggest dork ever

I mean he was looking at the Cloak when Luana was wearing it bc it's magical and shit and then he saw that it didn't have any zippers or buttons or anything and he was going to ask how it came on and off and what had happened to her other clothes but then he was just like "shit wait I'd better not"

I mean he's a complete idjit I absolutely love him <3333

Confuzzled 12-25-2014 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphiremoon (Post 563027)
okay so to deal with my WB on my main novel (Shadow Realm) I'm rereading the past few chapters (15-17)

and I'm almost done chapter fifteen now and it's when Luana gets the Cloak and Emmery thinks she's hot and he's just being the biggest dork ever

I mean he was looking at the Cloak when Luana was wearing it bc it's magical and shit and then he saw that it didn't have any zippers or buttons or anything and he was going to ask how it came on and off and what had happened to her other clothes but then he was just like "shit wait I'd better not"

I mean he's a complete idjit I absolutely love him <3333

I reall admire how much you have developed and love your characters. You make them sound like they are real people that are south bnch to you and whispering what they should say in your ear as your are writing. =)

meerkat 12-25-2014 01:49 AM

this story is complete trash and it has no plot and it's just a frustrated and chronically anxious kid talking about her life
i'm so done

rebecca 12-25-2014 05:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 563212)
this story is complete trash and it has no plot and it's just a frustrated and chronically anxious kid talking about her life
i'm so done

Ssh. Go with it.

rebecca 12-25-2014 05:47 AM

I found a notebook I haven't seen for months and read some of it and hell yeah I love this story.

A transgender genius on trial for war crimes? Check. His idiot best friend being unreliable narrator? Check. Lots of blunt swearing? CHECK CHECK CHECK.

EmmaR 12-26-2014 05:26 AM

I WANT TO DO HEAVY REVISIONS TO MY PLAY BUT I'M LAZY AND I LiKE IT IN GENERAL BUT IT SEEMS KINDA AIMLESS AT PARTS?? SEND HELP

maxi 12-26-2014 06:58 AM

I wanted to write a gay paranormal romance, but if I told my parents, I'd have to tell them that it's about a straight couple and not a homosexual one because that might hint my sexuality and I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO BUT IMMA GO WITH IT. IMMA WRITE MY BOYS.

(*writes*)