The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Randomize (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   That awesome moment when.... (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2865)

Owen-L 09-22-2012 05:38 PM

That awesome moment when....
 
Just like the That awkward moment when thread but for awesome moments!

And unlike the awkward moment thread, this thread shall fail! :^D

EDIT: Okay, I guess this thread didn't fail.

nngo 09-22-2012 05:39 PM

That awesome moment when you know there's a thread like this.

nngo 09-22-2012 05:39 PM

That awesome moment when I realize that Owen-L's signature and mine make sense together because they're from the same song.

Owen-L 09-22-2012 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nngo (Post 342695)
That awesome moment when you know there's a thread like this.


There's another thread like this? Or are you referring to the awkward thread?

Owen-L 09-22-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nngo (Post 342696)
That awesome moment when I realize that Owen-L's signature and mine make sense together because they're from the same song.

Wow, I never noticed that. XD

nngo 09-22-2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 342697)
There's another thread like this? Or are you referring to the awkward thread?

No, like, knowing that this thread is actually existing. /points the the thread for clarification. Because we sort of needed one.

EmmaR 09-22-2012 05:43 PM

AH! I am so happy that my little awkward moment thread was such a big success!
I shall most definitely post on here often.

Owen-L 09-22-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nngo (Post 342699)
No, like, knowing that this thread is actually existing. /points the the thread for clarification. Because we sort of needed one.

Oh. That awesome moment when you fulfill KP's needs.

AlgebraAddict 09-22-2012 05:58 PM

That awesome moment when you're about to make a post and then begin it with That awkward moment instead of That awesome moment. XD

Owen-L 09-22-2012 07:10 PM

That awesome moment when you were right about how this thread would fail. :p


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.