The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   KidPub Yearbook: 2008 (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   KidPub Complete Fight History (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=102)

Leia 07-16-2010 02:00 PM

:) a random smiley!

GabiDi 10-06-2010 06:10 PM

Remember Alison fights? :(

Leia 10-08-2010 10:34 AM

Oh, gosh.
Basically, Alison, who writes the Arin paragraphs will not put in good grammar and will completely and totally blow up at ANYONE who even tries to give CC. Not going to say it...not going to say it.....gfjaughaw[48ghabn <<<<rant.

Link to one of MANY fights.http://www.kidpub.com/poll/should-i-...etely-42482566

SilverRipple 10-08-2010 04:33 PM

Ah, and the terrible NEA.

GabiDi 10-08-2010 06:51 PM

Ahhh, yes, the NEA. *shudder* How awful was that? I joined right when that ended, and even then I saw how awful it was......

Leia 10-11-2010 07:30 AM

Yeah, how exactly awful. I joined like four months after, and don't really know what happened. Older members???!??

Jack 10-11-2010 08:36 AM

I think it was *thunder cracks* Thomas who started it though I think all his posts like sagars got deleted

Eric 10-11-2010 11:08 AM

*Steps out of shadows*
I know what happened. In fact, I probably started it all myself. And this is the price I payed. *Holds up four fingered hand* Oops, that was actually my cat. No, the real price was much worse than that.
It all started when my father opened me up to the world of politics. Soon after, I had learned enough to begin a rant about it. And unfortunately, that rant took place on the NEA. After that, a few of us began posting on the topic of politics, until Thomas came. He started making racist and sexist comment. Eventually it got to the point where we started another thing entirely to have a petition to kick Thomas off KP for good. We tried reaching Perry, but nothing worked. In the end, Thomas' parents saw what he wrote, and he was suspended from further use of his account.
That's what the NEA caused.And I was there to see it, feel it, and live it.

GabiDi 10-11-2010 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 71467)
*Steps out of shadows*
I know what happened. In fact, I probably started it all myself. And this is the price I payed. *Holds up four fingered hand* Oops, that was actually my cat. No, the real price was much worse than that.
It all started when my father opened me up to the world of politics. Soon after, I had learned enough to begin a rant about it. And unfortunately, that rant took place on the NEA. After that, a few of us began posting on the topic of politics, until Thomas came. He started making racist and sexist comment. Eventually it got to the point where we started another thing entirely to have a petition to kick Thomas off KP for good. We tried reaching Perry, but nothing worked. In the end, Thomas' parents saw what he wrote, and he was suspended from further use of his account.

My goodness...you're rather dramatic, now aren't you. :p But yeah, that was pretty much the problem....and something biblical, about how 'dam' was used in the bible?

GabiDi 10-11-2010 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eric (Post 71467)
*Steps out of shadows*

My goodness...you're rather dramatic, now aren't you. :p But yeah, that was pretty much the problem....and something biblical, about how 'dam' was used in the bible?

GabiDi 10-11-2010 01:10 PM

Whoops.....double posts are fascinating, almost like a time paradox...to me, anyhow.....

goprincess135 12-24-2010 01:16 PM

I'm emailing him right now. We're actually making some progress :D I found out from him that he's had a really bad day and stuff, and then we were going over ways on how to take your anger out (not on KP). So far, he's cooperating :)

goprincess135 12-24-2010 03:12 PM

oh! Good thing he doesn't know anything yet and that my last name isn't actually Connor :3

L.S.Trendom 12-24-2010 03:20 PM

Did you see his new picture? It looked like a different person from his old picture, but he might have just done that to try to freak people out… I'll try to post links to both of his pictures.

wildwolf 12-24-2010 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goprincess135 (Post 76999)
I'm emailing him right now. We're actually making some progress :D I found out from him that he's had a really bad day and stuff, and then we were going over ways on how to take your anger out (not on KP). So far, he's cooperating :)

What's his email? I want to talk to him about it and help him out, too.

Lily 12-24-2010 08:17 PM

Umm... Who is this Joshua? :confused:

L.S.Trendom 12-24-2010 08:29 PM

He came on a month or two ago, I think. Okay, I honestly have no idea, but I think it was a month or so ago. Anyway, he went on the main NES, called it stupid, called everyone who made it stupid, then things started escalating, he started cussing at people, people reported him and said he would get kicked off by Perry, he said he didn't think that Perry was real, then he got kicked off. It took a day or two after it started for him to get kicked off, I think. I think it was in November, and Joshua joined about a week before the fight. He also said, and I quote "camille sucks". He might have misspelled her name also. -_-
I saw a comment by him on a story, and that comment was complimenting the story, which makes it seem like he didn't come here just to be a jerk, but he also said that he was the biggest bully in his school, but he might have been lying. I think Kyle also said that Joshua said that he would send his people after us. O_o
Today, he came on again, after being banned by Perry, with the SAME username, meaning he didn't create a new account, which makes me think that KidPub was hacked for that. Today, he posted something on the main page with the title "SCREW YOU" and he also posted this on the NES, but I think it is a lie, since it seems very unlikely that Perry would accidentally reactivate his account for a single day:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joshua
so, are you all happy that perry accidentally sent me a knew login?

Yeah… I didn't actually see the posts, since they happened while I was gone, but I saw a backed up version on Google.

Lily 12-25-2010 01:53 PM

Did he post it on the Gary & Liz NES or one on the Writer's Block? And I just searched "Joshua" in the KP search box. OMG the things he said were ugly. Yesterday I was just about to tell you my last name by showing you my brother's website. I'm sure glad I didn't.

But wait, you think this Joshua hacked into the system? And he claimed to be ten/eleven?

lvhamsters 12-25-2010 01:59 PM

Ahh. fight history.

I remember back when, i wrote a poem, and someone SUGGESTED, that since there was a video game called wolf quest, i should change it. Then, someone else broke in and wrote a poem called mario and said it could have a game name and still be off subject, it went downhill from there. And then... PROBEM SOLVED!

Lily 12-25-2010 02:03 PM

LST, what age did he claim to be? This is important.

Lily 12-25-2010 02:13 PM

Ten. Ten years old. I knew a kid at my school named Joshua (No joke!) and he was a bully. He would now be eleven/twelve though... He knew I was a member on KP. He had a crush on me. But then, well, he hated me for several reasons. He wasn't that smart, but I bet you he could hack into any computer system. He had done it once at school. Joshua got suspended for that.

Lily 12-25-2010 03:26 PM

OMG I have a great idea to get rid of Joshua!

Lily 12-25-2010 03:44 PM

I know, but what if he comes back? And I can't tell you guys on KP or he'll surely find out...

Lily09 12-25-2010 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily (Post 77155)
Did he post it on the Gary & Liz NES or one on the Writer's Block? And I just searched "Joshua" in the KP search box. OMG the things he said were ugly. Yesterday I was just about to tell you my last name by showing you my brother's website. I'm sure glad I didn't.

But wait, you think this Joshua hacked into the system? And he claimed to be ten/eleven?

His profile picture was actually quite disturbing..

Lily09 12-25-2010 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily (Post 77197)
I know, but what if he comes back? And I can't tell you guys on KP or he'll surely find out...

Email me too please...
Like L.S.T.

Lily 12-25-2010 04:11 PM

I hate to say this, but I can't. The email on KP is my moms, and she'll ban me if she ever finds out.

I know this is stupid, revealing my email to a bunch of strangers, but here it is:

[I just took out the email sorry if you guys aren't done I have to now.]

Email me and tell me who you are on KP.

And holy crud, now you know my last name.

But who cares, my last names all over the internet anyway. :p

I'm deleting this post once I get an email from you two.

Lily 12-25-2010 05:20 PM

We. Us. Me.

Lily 12-25-2010 06:21 PM

LST I changed the email but I couldn't send you one because I can't contact you. -_-

Lily 12-25-2010 06:35 PM

You can close your contact tab again. I've sent it. And I know, my plan's stupid and crazy.

Lily 12-25-2010 06:46 PM

LST, if Joshua is really a grown man, how is emailing his "parents" going to help? Another idea I had was for some KP member to just call the police, tell them about this creepy guy, and just have them do all the work.

Lily09 12-25-2010 11:23 PM

But now I'm concerned about CHIAKI. Was the question EMAILED or just asked on KP? I dunno if she put in her last name to the email or not *she emailed me once for the story partnership thing that Kathryn set up but I forget if her last name was in there* so yeah. He MIGHT know if her last name was in there. :/

Jack 12-26-2010 09:56 AM

Joshua is pretty scary.

Lily 12-26-2010 04:29 PM

Yeah... I honestly don't care if this "Joshua" person knows my last name. After all, my last name is all over the internet.

Lily09 12-27-2010 02:13 PM

Jack, yes he is. Very.

Lily09 12-27-2010 02:16 PM

Oh yeah, I've had my first Year-A-Versary!!

GabiDi 12-27-2010 07:05 PM

WOOHOO! My year-a-versary is in April.

De-Ecrivian 12-30-2010 01:35 AM

If kidpub was hacked... Oh gosh I don't even want to think of that but if it was hacked, I'd think Perry would be seeing some signs of it.

Leia 06-10-2011 08:46 PM

Yes, I remember that.

AlgebraAddict 12-27-2011 06:41 PM

Oh my... I just looked at the Arin books. I voted Stay on the poll, but I didn't really know about her. She was a tad sensitive...

TheMoonWakedWolf 12-27-2011 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 226381)
Oh my... I just looked at the Arin books. I voted Stay on the poll, but I didn't really know about her. She was a tad sensitive...

Oh, yes. Here trample the next generation of KPers to begin an entirely new conversation of how creepy Joshua was and what other fights we've had, which will eventually lead off-task to the completely irrelevant topic of narwhals or something. I love it. :D