The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

camikat 04-29-2013 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 454665)
i haz a test tommorow.

*swims in math papers*

Me too. .-.

Permutations, combinations, and probability, here we come...

BearWithAStrawberry 04-29-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 454686)
Me too. .-.

Permutations, combinations, and probability, here we come...

Ugh. I hate those.
I also hate:

Viktor travels 485 MPH from Ukarkinob to Sfaafertun.
Marui travels 421 MPH the same places.

Viktor leaves at 12:00 PM
Marui leaves at 12:34 PM

When will the two intersect.

UGH

camikat 04-29-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 454690)
Ugh. I hate those.
I also hate:

Viktor travels 485 MPH from Ukarkinob to Sfaafertun.
Marui travels 421 MPH the same places.

Viktor leaves at 12:00 PM
Marui leaves at 12:34 PM

When will the two intersect.

UGH

o_o We haven't had that yet. What math are you in? (I'm in Pre-Alg.)

BearWithAStrawberry 04-29-2013 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 454691)
o_o We haven't had that yet. What math are you in? (I'm in Pre-Alg.)

Pre-Algebra?

TRIGONOMETRY.

camikat 04-29-2013 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 454693)
Pre-Algebra?

TRIGONOMETRY.

.-.
My head is going to explode in Trigonometry then.

I don't when I have that, though. *googles* Oh joy. 8th or 9th grade, I think. ;.;

BearWithAStrawberry 04-29-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 454693)
Pre-Algebra?

TRIGONOMETRY.

nah, just kidding.

I'm in something like...well.....I was in pre-algebra/algebra back in 5th grade.

BearWithAStrawberry 04-29-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 454701)
.-.
My head is going to explode in Trigonometry then.

I don't when I have that, though. *googles* Oh joy. 8th or 9th grade, I think. ;.;

juustt kidding.

My head already HAS exploded in a Trigonometry SAMPLE TEST-THINGY

camikat 04-29-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 454704)
juustt kidding.

My head already HAS exploded in a Trigonometry SAMPLE TEST-THINGY

Oh okay. xD

But still. 8th or 9th grade for me D:

BearWithAStrawberry 04-29-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 454709)
Oh okay. xD

But still. 8th or 9th grade for me D:

oh.

im in... somewhere between 7-9 grade

AlgebraAddict 04-29-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 454690)
Ugh. I hate those.
I also hate:

Viktor travels 485 MPH from Ukarkinob to Sfaafertun.
Marui travels 421 MPH the same places.

Viktor leaves at 12:00 PM
Marui leaves at 12:34 PM

When will the two intersect.

UGH


If they're traveling between the same two places, they can't intersect. They either crash and burn into each other, or go parallel to one another.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.