The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Randomize (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Character Sketches: NEW and IMPROVED! YAY! (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=1566)

Stephiey 10-06-2012 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pears (Post 346825)
Eh, sure! I still have to finish Peppermint's and Maxi's though, so please please please be patient. I DO draw guys, but they're not nearly as good as when I draw girls >_<. Max four characters per picture.
o_0 Like, as in, how many per person? o___o Uhhhh....How about 3-4. :P
Thank you! :3

Sure, I'm a pretty patient person... so... yeah.

Request Number 1:
Name: Skye Carter
Appearance: Long black hair, medium blue eyes (think sort of stormy sea), pale white skin, medium/tall height
Clothes: Can you make her wear a comfy-looking grey sweater and blue jeans?
Personality: Shy, nice
Notes: She can look sort of... um... dreamy, I guess....

Request Number 2:
Name: Connor McDaniel
Appearance: Like this: http://thatgirlwiththenotebook.weebl...jpg?1339686385
Clothes: T-shirt and cargo shorts... and whatever you want ofr shoes.
Personality: Sort of jerkish

Request Number 3:
Name: Elisabeth Coleman
Appearance: Like this:
http://thatgirlwiththenotebook.weebl...58/6270424.jpg
Clothes: Colorful clothes... skinny jeans... yeah.
Personality: Hyper, nice

Request Number 4 (Yeah, I know it's a lot!):
Name: Matthew Nicholson
Appearance: Tan skin, darker blond hair, brown eyes... sort of like Connor, but with a straighter, longer hair
Clothes: Make them sort of mismatched and such
Personality: Clumsy, funny
Notes: Can he have a sort of goofy expression on his face??

Thank you so much for doing this!! :D I know it's a lot, so definitely take your time with it... I don't mind waiting!

lvhamsters 10-06-2012 07:15 PM

I can take one character sketch ^^ I'm bored right now so . . . XD

TheMoonWakedWolf 10-06-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 347036)
I can take one character sketch ^^ I'm bored right now so . . . XD

*hand shoots up* Do you draw animals/guys? :3

lvhamsters 10-06-2012 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf (Post 347037)
*hand shoots up* Do you draw animals/guys? :3

I can draw . . . some animals :/ And guys that have shaggy hair. I cannot draw short haired guys XD

TheMoonWakedWolf 10-06-2012 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 347047)
I can draw . . . some animals :/ And guys that have shaggy hair. I cannot draw short haired guys XD

Would a wolf be one of those animals? :3 And yeah, the guy has shaggy hair. Not, like, chest-length shaggy hair, but just shaggy guy hair. No short guy hair. xD

SilverMoon 10-06-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 346781)
I can't draw :3

Could anyone do me a sketch that CAN draw? ;):p:rolleyes::D

lvhamsters 10-07-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf (Post 347200)
Would a wolf be one of those animals? :3 And yeah, the guy has shaggy hair. Not, like, chest-length shaggy hair, but just shaggy guy hair. No short guy hair. xD

Coolio ^^ I can probably do that. I'll just need a more descriptive description XD

TheMoonWakedWolf 10-07-2012 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 347245)
Coolio ^^ I can probably do that. I'll just need a more descriptive description XD

Jyes indeed you will indeed jyes. *MY GRAMMER IZ AMAZIN*

Okay. The wolf first. :3 Her name is Sharrow. She's completely black with crimson-y eyes and a bristley-ish mane running down her neck. She's a bit bigger than the average wolf, and she don't take no crap from no one. *AGIN THA GRAMMER*
Now. The guy. His name is Taek. He's got little-past-eyebrow-length, wavy, dark brown hair that's never brushed and hazel eyes. He's tall, tan (LABOUR), and kind of skinny (he's sort of anorexic, although it never mentions in the book) and stronger than the average kid (LABOUR) his age (13 going on 14). He might just be wearing a plain green tee that's scratched and torn, and then grey/brown pants and animal-hide boots (HE'S A FOREST DWELLER). He's kind of mischievous in the aspect of pranks and lying and minor rule-breaking and stuff, but altogether, a good kid. :3
(As you can tell, I got a little weirded out describing my character, so...yeah. :I)

lvhamsters 10-07-2012 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf (Post 347271)
Jyes indeed you will indeed jyes. *MY GRAMMER IZ AMAZIN*

Okay. The wolf first. :3 Her name is Sharrow. She's completely black with crimson-y eyes and a bristley-ish mane running down her neck. She's a bit bigger than the average wolf, and she don't take no crap from no one. *AGIN THA GRAMMER*
Now. The guy. His name is Taek. He's got little-past-eyebrow-length, wavy, dark brown hair that's never brushed and hazel eyes. He's tall, tan (LABOUR), and kind of skinny (he's sort of anorexic, although it never mentions in the book) and stronger than the average kid (LABOUR) his age (13 going on 14). He might just be wearing a plain green tee that's scratched and torn, and then grey/brown pants and animal-hide boots (HE'S A FOREST DWELLER). He's kind of mischievous in the aspect of pranks and lying and minor rule-breaking and stuff, but altogether, a good kid. :3
(As you can tell, I got a little weirded out describing my character, so...yeah. :I)

Coolio ^^ I shall get it done ASAP. Probably later today XD

TheMoonWakedWolf 10-07-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 347282)
Coolio ^^ I shall get it done ASAP. Probably later today XD

Later today? Whoa, gurl. That's speedy quick compared to me. *coughcoughMONTHScough>_>*