The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   KidPub Yearbook: 2008 (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   KidPub Complete Fight History (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=102)

L.S.Trendom 03-23-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 264331)
Swearing has nothing to do with mean. Beeping discriminator!

Haha. Vampire Money by My Chemical Romance was playing… The F-word happened as I read that. XD

Yeah, I see what you mean. And ME stole my thoughts again. :p

Cherrybomb 03-23-2012 09:48 PM

I'm a little mad at someone...not Catty though.

She posted a poem about why clogging is good and Kp wouldn't be anything without it X_x

Someone stuck up for her and said they didn't know what clogging was. She DOES know though...
:mad:

LaurenM 03-23-2012 09:53 PM

ANYA?!? Don't tell me it's her...

Cherrybomb 03-23-2012 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 264359)
ANYA?!? Don't tell me it's her...

How'd you know?! :confused: Just kidding..:p

LaurenM 03-23-2012 10:44 PM

I saw her saying something similar on Michelle's post.

GabiDi 03-23-2012 11:27 PM

Liink.... i

L.S.Trendom 03-23-2012 11:36 PM

http://www.kidpub.com/story/please-r...oem-2104121255
I think this is what you mean, Gabi…

MaryElizabeth 03-24-2012 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 264346)
Haha. Vampire Money by My Chemical Romance was playing… The F-word happened as I read that. XD

Yeah, I see what you mean. And ME stole my thoughts again. :p

Yes, I tapped into your nervous system and literally stole them.

You've got a point, Lauren, people may not like swearing, but it shouldn't be counted as bullying. Unless you call them a d*** or a b**** or something like that.

LaurenM 03-24-2012 01:18 AM

Exactly!!!
Copycatty...*mutters darkly* and now Michelle is on my hate list. The new Michelle.

L.S.Trendom 03-24-2012 01:24 AM

That awkward moment when you think you know someone named Michelle, then you're just really confused. XP

Cherrybomb 03-24-2012 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 264418)
Exactly!!!
Copycatty...*mutters darkly* and now Michelle is on my hate list. The new Michelle.

I don't really hate either one :3 Though I'm kinda mad at them :P
BUT.
If they do one more thing...I'm gonna blow my top. Like a volcano.

LaurenM 03-24-2012 01:32 AM

Ditto. But with tracker jacker venomous lava.

Rockshadow 03-24-2012 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 264426)
Ditto. But with tracker jacker venomous lava.

Me three. And with sparkly fireworks. :3

rebecca 03-24-2012 04:34 AM

I was a little rude to Michelle. I specified that repeating clogging would result in me decapitating her. I said: 'I will rip thine cranium off'

LaurenM 03-24-2012 06:53 AM

That was fair...let yourself explode sometimes...

chelseki3 03-24-2012 06:55 AM

I'm chatting to a girl called Michelle on Gmail from KidPub...

I don't know if it's the old one, or the new one (:confused:)...If it's the new one, she's nice.

rebecca 03-24-2012 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 264455)
That was fair...let yourself explode sometimes...

I love saying stupid sounding things like that.

Cherrybomb 03-24-2012 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 264445)
I was a little rude to Michelle. I specified that repeating clogging would result in me decapitating her. I said: 'I will rip thine cranium off'

She clogged again :3 I think.

chelseki3 03-24-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherrybomb (Post 264505)
She clogged again :3 I think.

I looked in her bio, and she said she didn't exactly understand what clogging was...


:rolleyes:

Cherrybomb 03-24-2012 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelseki3 (Post 264552)
I looked in her bio, and she said she didn't exactly understand what clogging was...


:rolleyes:

Even though plenty of Kidpubbers explained what it is to her :P Can't she get a hint?!

I'm not very patient :P I guess it kindof wore off with having several annoying (yet lovable)siblings and a procrastinators life.

chelseki3 03-24-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherrybomb (Post 264556)
Even though plenty of Kidpubbers explained what it is to her :P Can't she get a hint?!

I'm not very patient :P I guess it kindof wore off with having several annoying (yet lovable)siblings and a procrastinators life.

Yay!! I like procrastinating...I do it ALL the time. X)

Cherrybomb 03-24-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelseki3 (Post 264565)
Yay!! I like procrastinating...I do it ALL the time. X)

Procrastinating is awesome! 8D *high fives*
Though sometimes it isn't. Like now. I'm supposed to be practicing for a contest :P

LaurenM 03-24-2012 11:54 AM

I keep procrastinating the KP writing contest. I have no idea what to write...so maybe I'm not gonna join at all...

chelseki3 03-24-2012 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 264570)
I keep procrastinating the KP writing contest. I have no idea what to write...so maybe I'm not gonna join at all...

Me too! *pouts* How are you?

LaurenM 03-24-2012 12:58 PM

Not fine, thank you.

chelseki3 03-24-2012 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 264616)
Not fine, thank you.

WHAT?! How come? :eek:

LaurenM 03-24-2012 01:01 PM

Hah, just kidding. Thanks for your concern :D I am not fine because my friend didn't like the HG movie ): HOW CAN SHE NOT?
LOL

chelseki3 03-24-2012 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 264621)
Hah, just kidding. Thanks for your concern :D I am not fine because my friend didn't like the HG movie ): HOW CAN SHE NOT?
LOL

I haven't even watched it yet...I'm going to watch it online, but I'm just waiting for the results. :D

IS IT REALLY GOOD?

Rockshadow 03-24-2012 01:06 PM

*growls* THE MY LITTLE PONY EPISODE DOESN'T COME OUT UNTIL TEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hisses* I WANT IT NOAWWWWWWWWW

LaurenM 03-24-2012 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelseki3 (Post 264625)
I haven't even watched it yet...I'm going to watch it online, but I'm just waiting for the results. :D

IS IT REALLY GOOD?

IT IS. BUT I HATE JOSH HUTCHERSON. AND TOO LESS RUE.
In the movie, Rue stole Cato's knife and no one noticed it except for Katniss and Thresh. She shinnied right up to the ceiling where there were straps. Amandla Stenberg was pretty good.

chelseki3 03-24-2012 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 264631)
IT IS. BUT I HATE JOSH HUTCHERSON. AND TOO LESS RUE.
In the movie, Rue stole Cato's knife and no one noticed it except for Katniss and Thresh. She shinnied right up to the ceiling where there were straps. Amandla Stenberg was pretty good.

Yup. It sounds awesome! I'm going to go and check the results for the movie... :

chelseki3 03-24-2012 01:27 PM

Omegeeeee!! There Are Resutlts!! Love U Guys!! Immma Go Watch The Moooovie!!!!!! I Goota Go Get Biscuits And Popcorn Mowhahhaha!! And Jelly And Ice Creammm!!! :d

Rockshadow 03-24-2012 03:54 PM

Ugh, Michelle is getting on my last nerve, I swear to god.

MaryElizabeth 03-24-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 264699)
Ugh, Michelle is getting on my last nerve, I swear to god.

What has she done? I looked through her stories, and most of them are contests or polls, or actual chapters.

Rockshadow 03-24-2012 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 264705)
What has she done? I looked through her stories, and most of them are contests or polls, or actual chapters.

No, it's just...the comments, and her lack of understanding about clogging.

MaryElizabeth 03-24-2012 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 264723)
No, it's just...the comments, and her lack of understanding about clogging.

Oh........

Rockshadow 03-24-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 264729)
Oh........

Yup. :/ *sighs*

Cherrybomb 03-24-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 264705)
What has she done? I looked through her stories, and most of them are contests or polls, or actual chapters.

Some of them she retitled :P

Lily09 03-24-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 264631)
IT IS. BUT I HATE JOSH HUTCHERSON. AND TOO LESS RUE.
In the movie, Rue stole Cato's knife and no one noticed it except for Katniss and Thresh. She shinnied right up to the ceiling where there were straps. Amandla Stenberg was pretty good.

Cato's hot. xD There were some parts that were wrong and added, but that was expected.... I guess that happens in movies....

Rockshadow 03-24-2012 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 264819)
Cato's hot. xD There were some parts that were wrong and added, but that was expected.... I guess that happens in movies....

FINALLY!! :D Someone who agrees with me!! TEAM CATO! :D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.