The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   KidPub Yearbook: 2008 (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   KidPub Complete Fight History (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=102)

sharkiecutie 05-07-2012 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelseki3 (Post 284864)
Let me sum this all up.

A newbie comes to KidPub. Crayon. Crayon introduces themself with grammar that makes my eyes hurt. People welcome Crayon, asking what their age is. No answer. Finally they say 13. They post a story. It dramatically improves in grammar and detail. People have a hunch that Crayon is a stalker. We discuss it. Crayon finds this thread.

Someone please finish this off for me. :p

Haha. Well said.

I didn't want to reply when people asked me for my age. :\ But everyone was asking.

rebecca 05-07-2012 05:04 AM

Lauren, you seem really out-of-character lately...you're the stalker!!!! Lol, me is joking. You just seem...different. Not in a bad way. Not really.

Anyway, Crayon (I despise your username, sharkiecutie), you've put some of us on edge. We've all been ready for a fight, and there's a whole lot of ammunition that is unused. So, trust me on this one, the machine gun of sarcasm is loaded, and the target as yet is unset. Don't give me any reason to use it.

Because trust me, this would be an argument you can't win.

sharkiecutie 05-07-2012 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 284867)
Lauren, you seem really out-of-character lately...you're the stalker!!!! Lol, me is joking. You just seem...different. Not in a bad way. Not really.

Anyway, Crayon (I despise your username, sharkiecutie), you've put some of us on edge. We've all been ready for a fight, and there's a whole lot of ammunition that is unused. So, trust me on this one, the machine gun of sarcasm is loaded, and the target as yet is unset. Don't give me any reason to use it.

Because trust me, this would be an argument you can't win.

You can call me Crayon.

I think I made it clear that I want to drop this, especially as it had been resolved. So... yeah.

rebecca 05-07-2012 05:06 AM

Yes, you did. I give excessive warnings I know. I was bored and wanted to throw that metaphor in.

sharkiecutie 05-07-2012 05:12 AM

Yes, I quite agree.

I look forward to our next altercation. It would be interesting to see if you could hold good on your promise.

Till then, fare thee well.

chelseki3 05-07-2012 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 284802)
How old are you again? It seems like you're not sure how to navigate the English language. If I would've rather you say "damn", it wouldn't have made sense. "My dear", however infuriating, is more grammatically correct than saying, "My damn".

You claimed that I was bullying you before, and being rude to a newbie. You contradict yourself.

She's from Malaysia. P_P But her English is pretty good. If she had used proper grammar in her introduction of herself I never would've suspected that she was from a different country. :cool:

LaurenM 05-07-2012 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 284867)
Lauren, you seem really out-of-character lately...you're the stalker!!!! Lol, me is joking. You just seem...different. Not in a bad way. Not really.

Anyway, Crayon (I despise your username, sharkiecutie), you've put some of us on edge. We've all been ready for a fight, and there's a whole lot of ammunition that is unused. So, trust me on this one, the machine gun of sarcasm is loaded, and the target as yet is unset. Don't give me any reason to use it.

Because trust me, this would be an argument you can't win.

Does a mood swing make me a stalker? xD
That's not surprising, though.

Leia 05-07-2012 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharkiecutie (Post 284805)


*gasp* AWAY UMBRIDGE! GO BACK TO THe CENTAURS!!! :eek:

Leia 05-07-2012 07:27 AM

Wait...who's a stalker?? o_O

sharkiecutie 05-07-2012 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leia (Post 284879)
Wait...who's a stalker?? o_O

Me, supposedly. :rolleyes:

MaryElizabeth 05-07-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharkiecutie (Post 284866)
Haha. Well said.

I didn't want to reply when people asked me for my age. :\ But everyone was asking.

You could've just said that you didn't feel comfortable telling us.

sharkiecutie 05-07-2012 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 284886)
You could've just said that you didn't feel comfortable telling us.

I could have... but I didn't.

There is not much left to say.

rebecca 05-07-2012 10:57 AM

*Peace for the next ten minutes ensues*

AlgebraAddict 05-07-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leia (Post 284879)
Wait...who's a stalker?? o_O


Crayon was acting weird, so people thought she might be a stalker.

Leia 05-07-2012 07:13 PM

When does acting weird cause you to be a stalker? I didn't see the exact thing so...

LaurenM 05-07-2012 07:43 PM

Not like the normal weird KidPubbians are. More like suspicious. *shrug*

nataleegann 05-26-2012 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinkypinkgirl (Post 253850)
I know people will have opinions, and I repect that. I did not expect people to worship my stories. And oh well about the "Stories my way" thing. People rate it down just because something is missing (which I would fix in the next chapter.. usually) But calling me a mule was UNCALLED for.. I will take any CC and opinions nicely from now on, but calling me a mule will not help.

A fight on the fight history thread sweet

Rockshadow 05-26-2012 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharkiecutie (Post 284889)
I could have... but I didn't.

There is not much left to say.

Crayon, I am so so sorry that I insulted you. I'm very paranoid on the internet, and if someone shows the slightest sign of being a stalker, I blow up and freak out. But I admit I was wrong.I shouldn't have gotten so...blehh, I guess. I just read your posts on this thread, and now I feel really bad for doing that too you. I'm sorry. :(

AlgebraAddict 05-26-2012 12:32 PM

La de dee dee dee de dum.

I think the whole stalker paranoina was kind of uncalled for, but Crayon's remark on the poll did sound a bit arrogant. Whatever. I love a good fight, so I can't complain. Right?

MaryElizabeth 05-26-2012 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 290194)
Crayon's remark on the poll did sound a bit arrogant. Whatever. I love a good fight, so I can't complain. Right?

Thank you! She was so annoying.

chelseki3 05-26-2012 01:51 PM

She told me that her introduction of herself was an "experiment". O_e Oh well. Whatever. It's over now.

What kind of freaks me out is how long she hasn't been on KP. e_e

MaryElizabeth 05-26-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelseki3 (Post 290224)
She told me that her introduction of herself was an "experiment". O_e Oh well. Whatever. It's over now.

What kind of freaks me out is how long she hasn't been on KP. e_e

Most newbies that are part of a fight have absences for some reason.

chelseki3 05-26-2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 290227)
Most newbies that are part of a fight have absences for some reason.

It's kind of freaky, but let me back away from that topic. :p

rebecca 05-26-2012 02:39 PM

You know, I'm not one for holding grudges. I lock them in a bank vault for all eternity and I let them fester...

sharkiecutie 05-26-2012 09:21 PM

Oh no, that's completely all right, rockshadow!

I forgave you a long time ago :D

I admit that I did get a bit heated back at this thread /quite/ a while ago.

Chelseki, I posted up a few more chapters of my story, and the lack of comments discouraged me from posting further. But don't worry, I will. I have been busy with exams :| I do read stories here everyday.

MaryElizabeth, you were being quite annoying too, if I may say so myself. I don't see why you like restarting things and flogging dead horses.

chelseki3 05-27-2012 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharkiecutie (Post 290383)

1)Chelseki, I posted up a few more chapters of my story, and the lack of comments discouraged me from posting further. But don't worry, I will. I have been busy with exams :| I do read stories here everyday.

2)MaryElizabeth, you were being quite annoying too, if I may say so myself. I don't see why you like restarting things and flogging dead horses.

1) I didn't see it...e_e KidPub really needs a subscribe button because I keep on missing stories.

2) I'M NOT GOING TO SAY ANYTHING.

rebecca 05-27-2012 09:20 AM

You can, sort of.

MaryElizabeth 05-27-2012 01:26 PM

http://www.kidpub.com/story/kidpub-p...comment-269423

I'm still shaking my head at this.

Cherrybomb 05-27-2012 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 290575)

e_e *bites pencil*

rebecca 05-27-2012 02:43 PM

*eats pencil*

Cherrybomb 05-27-2012 02:46 PM

*eats another pencil**throws up*

AlgebraAddict 05-27-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 290575)


She wouldn't have that attitude if the roles were reversed.

Mistborn 05-28-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 290771)
She wouldn't have that attitude if the roles were reversed.

*Reads the entire conversation on comments. Nods at AA.*

I feel bad for the other Michelle on the main site.

MaryElizabeth 05-28-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistborn (Post 291147)
I feel bad for the other Michelle on the main site.

Same. I bet she never gets reads because of the confusion.

L.S.Trendom 05-28-2012 09:12 PM

I feel sorry for any Joshuas or Natalies. :P

MaryElizabeth 05-28-2012 09:42 PM

What did any Natalie do?

L.S.Trendom 05-28-2012 09:47 PM

Like, said all cat-haters should die or something, and possibly used the F-word. :P It was before I joined.

AlgebraAddict 05-28-2012 10:15 PM

Here. Look in the comments.


http://www.kidpub.com/story/natalie1-80686681

MaryElizabeth 05-28-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 291161)

._. That's.....extreme.

BlueMi 05-28-2012 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 291161)

I remember thaaat. I was a noob then, but I was smart enough not to say anything, thank goodness.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.