The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   KidPub Yearbook: 2008 (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   KidPub Complete Fight History (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=102)

judydonner 11-02-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaggieMay (Post 502304)
http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-c...comment-365870
not a fight (yet anyways) but look at his response to the comment

Oh. Wowsies.

Stephiey 11-10-2013 12:12 PM

http://www.kidpub.com/book-review/i-...ndo-2946142475

LOLLL WUT

arcticeli 11-10-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephiey (Post 503508)

This is the first time I've been the cause of a fight :P Without actually being mean to anyone. (I am Silent Crescendo :D)

AlgebraAddict 11-10-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arcticeli (Post 503538)
This is the first time I've been the cause of a fight :P Without actually being mean to anyone. (I am Silent Crescendo :D)



Dude, this isn't your fault. Your bio is actually pretty cool. XD

rebecca 11-11-2013 07:43 AM

Thanks for using me as an example of a negative review.

arcticeli 11-12-2013 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 503578)
Dude, this isn't your fault. Your bio is actually pretty cool. XD

Aw thanks :)

rebecca 11-23-2013 06:20 AM

Oh lord this is glitching. It just is. My hopes are if I post something, then it may cure itself naturally...

EDIT: Nope, not happening.

AlgebraAddict 11-23-2013 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 505195)
Oh lord this is glitching. It just is. My hopes are if I post something, then it may cure itself naturally...

EDIT: Nope, not happening.


Is the weird page number glitch happening to you too?

rebecca 11-24-2013 04:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 505250)
Is the weird page number glitch happening to you too?

Yes. I thought it was just me. Good to know I'm not alone.

AlgebraAddict 11-24-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 505323)
Yes. I thought it was just me. Good to know I'm not alone.



For some reason, it really drives me crazy because I really want there to be another page but THERE'S NOT.

Stephiey 11-24-2013 04:19 PM

Am I the only one who's getting a little annoyed at Renee on the main site? She keeps on clogging even though we've told her over and over to not. :/ And she just posted a question asking Perry what his email address is. -_- THERE'S A CONTACT US TAB.

rebecca 11-25-2013 01:46 AM

I know. It's evil.

AlgebraAddict 11-25-2013 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephiey (Post 505360)
Am I the only one who's getting a little annoyed at Renee on the main site? She keeps on clogging even though we've told her over and over to not. :/ And she just posted a question asking Perry what his email address is. -_- THERE'S A CONTACT US TAB.


LINK



oh and Rebecca you probably know this but I just found out that the girl who was being an utter bitch to you on the nsp and posted something that was like "to Rebecca who thinks she is a princess" and then reposted it so that "all the people who think ur cool can see" got suspended from KP.

rebecca 11-25-2013 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 505474)
LINK



oh and Rebecca you probably know this but I just found out that the girl who was being an utter bitch to you on the nsp and posted something that was like "to Rebecca who thinks she is a princess" and then reposted it so that "all the people who think ur cool can see" got suspended from KP.

I know. Lauren told me. I did comment but obviously it got deleted.

rebecca 11-25-2013 02:36 PM

FOUND IT!

Bonjour, mon ami - okay, grammatically incorrect, but I honestly do not speak French. What I'd like to say is I read your lovely letter, and would like to thank you for this hilarious birthday present. What did you think I'd do? Curl up in a corner and cry? To your first point - princess? No. I'm a lot worse. I'm a ninja samurai general. Beat that. I'm also an anti-monarchist, so your prinsults (princess+insults) are rather pointless. Then stupid? Stupid? I'm a high-functioning autistic. I would like to invite to rationally argue your point, but that might be a little messy. And yes the small print does say autistic. Problem? I pull this card in every argument. I have OCD tendencies. I HAVE to correct incorrect facts. Or remember that thing about curling up in corners and crying? I'd actually do it.

Of course people will defend me. I'm a popularish member, among the ECC (Epyk Clog Cops) and they do generally back me up, when they think the cause is right. They came to help me explain my actions. Plenty of people criticised me.

Finally, your title. Panther tigress? It's Panthera tigris. That's the scientific name of the tiger. Oh, and I forgot to mention one thing - ignore me being all insane about correctness, keep writing. I don't want you to lose what you love. If you love to write, carry on. If you love to take drugs...kid, you have a problem...BAD ANALOGY! Just have fun, if people give you reasonable CC (not OCD CC) learn from it. Don't whinge or post nonsense. This is the internet. We can ignore one another. Have a nice life - not being sarcastic, seriously.

Stephiey 11-25-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 505474)
LINK



oh and Rebecca you probably know this but I just found out that the girl who was being an utter bitch to you on the nsp and posted something that was like "to Rebecca who thinks she is a princess" and then reposted it so that "all the people who think ur cool can see" got suspended from KP.


http://www.kidpub.com/story/perry-qu...red-2946142904

LINK

rebecca 11-26-2013 01:55 PM

I do not need to interfere, as of yet, although a part of me is screaming 'yeeessssssss!', that part is immature, childish, and overall brilliant.

arcticeli 12-04-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephiey (Post 505360)
Am I the only one who's getting a little annoyed at Renee on the main site? She keeps on clogging even though we've told her over and over to not. :/ And she just posted a question asking Perry what his email address is. -_- THERE'S A CONTACT US TAB.

Ughhh..I know. I feel like she's just a kid though and she doesn't know matter, but yes. And she just randomly started publicly criticizing my bio. Wtf.

arcticeli 12-04-2013 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 505487)
FOUND IT!

Bonjour, mon ami - okay, grammatically incorrect, but I honestly do not speak French. What I'd like to say is I read your lovely letter, and would like to thank you for this hilarious birthday present. What did you think I'd do? Curl up in a corner and cry? To your first point - princess? No. I'm a lot worse. I'm a ninja samurai general. Beat that. I'm also an anti-monarchist, so your prinsults (princess+insults) are rather pointless. Then stupid? Stupid? I'm a high-functioning autistic. I would like to invite to rationally argue your point, but that might be a little messy. And yes the small print does say autistic. Problem? I pull this card in every argument. I have OCD tendencies. I HAVE to correct incorrect facts. Or remember that thing about curling up in corners and crying? I'd actually do it.

Of course people will defend me. I'm a popularish member, among the ECC (Epyk Clog Cops) and they do generally back me up, when they think the cause is right. They came to help me explain my actions. Plenty of people criticised me.

Finally, your title. Panther tigress? It's Panthera tigris. That's the scientific name of the tiger. Oh, and I forgot to mention one thing - ignore me being all insane about correctness, keep writing. I don't want you to lose what you love. If you love to write, carry on. If you love to take drugs...kid, you have a problem...BAD ANALOGY! Just have fun, if people give you reasonable CC (not OCD CC) learn from it. Don't whinge or post nonsense. This is the internet. We can ignore one another. Have a nice life - not being sarcastic, seriously.

When did all of this happen? Do you remember?

AlgebraAddict 12-24-2013 08:54 PM

http://www.kidpub.com/story/its-my-b...comment-373849

At first I was just going to swoop in and then swoop out, but I kept coming back.

So I apologized because hey, happy birthday to her, and whatever

And then she tries to assume the condescending sarcastic genius attitude

Which is obnoxious
However, of course, I probably could let it go
Except for the spelling/grammar/lack thereof in her comment

I don't know; I feel like I have no business wishing her a happy thirteenth birthday when she obviously doesn't write like it

rebecca 12-25-2013 05:17 AM

Well. Perhaps I ought to give some special wishes of my own.

Arin 12-25-2013 11:11 AM

Honestly i don't know what to think of the above 'fight.'

I mean that could've easily been prevented, right?

rebecca 12-25-2013 11:36 AM

It could have. By them. 'Twas their reaction that left us with little choice.

rebecca 12-26-2013 04:00 AM

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs39/f/20...by_Aranwen.jpg

AA - the 'present' I was going to give you at the winter ball that never happened...

HannahChen2009 12-28-2013 03:50 AM

http://www.kidpub.com/story/its-my-b...comment-374382
Yes. Facts and numbers. That's my way.
I gave her all the numbers. Ran it. :3

rebecca 12-28-2013 04:31 AM

Good. You're good. I mean, I doubt there will be much effect, however, that was nicely handled anyway.

Arin 12-28-2013 05:55 AM

Well it looks like another person will be leaving Kidpub eh.

HannahChen2009 12-28-2013 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 510261)
Good. You're good. I mean, I doubt there will be much effect, however, that was nicely handled anyway.

Thanks! ^-^ I don't think she really cares at the point though. I'll probably be one of those 'stuffy and rude' people when I'm only trying to help and point out that she's being annoying by clogging and not apologizing when she's done something that shouldn't be done.
Oh well. I guess I don't care that much. But yes, 6.65 birthday posts per day is scary.
And thanks again. xD
Quote:

Originally Posted by Arin (Post 510269)
Well it looks like another person will be leaving Kidpub eh.

Yup. Meh. -_- Kids these days... *tsks*

rebecca 12-28-2013 11:23 AM

Kids are kids. Silly little creatures.

AlgebraAddict 12-29-2013 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 509812)
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs39/f/20...by_Aranwen.jpg

AA - the 'present' I was going to give you at the winter ball that never happened...



Aaaaah I know I died

but I actually got an amazing steampunk pocketwatch for christmas

so I am happy

AlgebraAddict 12-29-2013 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 (Post 510271)
Thanks! ^-^ I don't think she really cares at the point though. I'll probably be one of those 'stuffy and rude' people when I'm only trying to help and point out that she's being annoying by clogging and not apologizing when she's done something that shouldn't be done.
Oh well. I guess I don't care that much. But yes, 6.65 birthday posts per day is scary.
And thanks again. xD

Yup. Meh. -_- Kids these days... *tsks*

You're going to get called worse than 'stuffy and rude'. Rebecca once got called a princess (meant as an insult).

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 510287)
Kids are kids. Silly little creatures.

You do realize that in May when I supply my third yearaversary post, in all it's grandeur, as always, it'll double as my own little birthday announcement...

and I'll be exactly as old as Fabia was when she made that post. D:

rebecca 12-29-2013 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 510388)
Aaaaah I know I died

but I actually got an amazing steampunk pocketwatch for christmas

so I am happy

I have a pocketwatch. It has a ribcage cover, and loads of flowers on the back. It does actually tell the time, but the hands are too loose and keep spinning by themselves when I pick it up.


Quote:

You do realize that in May when I supply my third yearaversary post, in all it's grandeur, as always, it'll double as my own little birthday announcement...

and I'll be exactly as old as Fabia was when she made that post. D:

Well, AA, this is because you are a genius.

AlgebraAddict 12-29-2013 04:25 PM

http://i41.tinypic.com/o9nvgi.jpg


That's my pocketwatch. :D


And thank you, I am.

rebecca 12-30-2013 05:31 AM

Oh wow AA is that a pocket watch head? I never knew you had a pocketwatch for a head.

I googled skeleton pocket watch and literally found a picture of one exactly like mine.

BECAUSE KIDPUB DOESN'T ALLOW ME TO UPLOAD PICTURES AND STUFF.

But Lauren can vouch for me on this one (I sent a picture from my phone as soon as I got it).

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me...ia9o1_1280.jpg

Arin 12-30-2013 07:16 AM

The fight thread has become a home for photos of pocket watches.

rebecca 12-30-2013 10:12 AM

It always was, at heart.

AlgebraAddict 12-30-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 510737)
Oh wow AA is that a pocket watch head? I never knew you had a pocketwatch for a head.

I googled skeleton pocket watch and literally found a picture of one exactly like mine.

BECAUSE KIDPUB DOESN'T ALLOW ME TO UPLOAD PICTURES AND STUFF.

But Lauren can vouch for me on this one (I sent a picture from my phone as soon as I got it).

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me...ia9o1_1280.jpg



Yes, my pocketwatch head is fabulous.

http://images.wookmark.com/steampunk...ark-155697.jpg

THAT BE A RANDOM PICTURE OF MINE I FOUND ON THE INTERNET

rebecca 12-31-2013 04:21 AM

We need a Pocket-watch Appreciation Society.

HannahChen2009 12-31-2013 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 510389)
You're going to get called worse than 'stuffy and rude'. Rebecca once got called a princess (meant as an insult).



You do realize that in May when I supply my third yearaversary post, in all it's grandeur, as always, it'll double as my own little birthday announcement...

and I'll be exactly as old as Fabia was when she made that post. D:

Really? Aw AA come on, I thought you were 14 or something you write like a pro. And you're amazing and yes.

AlgebraAddict 12-31-2013 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 (Post 511042)
Really? Aw AA come on, I thought you were 14 or something you write like a pro. And you're amazing and yes.


You wouldn't believe how many people's writing skills would improve by a hundred percent if they used good grammar and spelling. :D


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.