The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   KidPub Yearbook: 2008 (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   KidPub Complete Fight History (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=102)

rebecca 10-17-2016 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zelda (Post 590444)
(but all the religious arguments this past month)
(people need to chill)
(including me, oops)

oooh fill me in there are religious arguments again, I thought that was all past? DETAILS

Zelda 10-17-2016 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 590449)
oooh fill me in there are religious arguments again, I thought that was all past? DETAILS

i don't want to say too much and overstep my boundaries in any way but here are the links and you can make your own assertions about them:

https://www.kidpub.com/poll/r-u-watc...ght-3266159443

^ that one is actually mostly political and is basically everybody vs everybody on a matter that we can't influence anyways b/c we're all too young. but someone brought religion into it too and voila now it's a political and religious fight and oh look, we all hate each other (jokes guys, this is a no-hate zone)

the other one i can't find and i can't remember what it was called, it may have been taken down but idk. it was just a younger kid made a (completely innocent and well-meaning) post about how they thought that God should rule the nation, not Trump or Hillary. but then people kind of exploded the comments and some were like, 'yes! preach!', while others were like, 'bish stop shoving your religion down my damn throat.' and then the rest of us were like, 'yeah ok, this is technically clogging but you know, carry on with your life it's chill.'

but anyways, that's my perspective on it and i hope this doesn't offend anybody :/

rebecca 10-18-2016 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zelda (Post 590464)
i don't want to say too much and overstep my boundaries in any way but here are the links and you can make your own assertions about them:

https://www.kidpub.com/poll/r-u-watc...ght-3266159443

^ that one is actually mostly political and is basically everybody vs everybody on a matter that we can't influence anyways b/c we're all too young. but someone brought religion into it too and voila now it's a political and religious fight and oh look, we all hate each other (jokes guys, this is a no-hate zone)

the other one i can't find and i can't remember what it was called, it may have been taken down but idk. it was just a younger kid made a (completely innocent and well-meaning) post about how they thought that God should rule the nation, not Trump or Hillary. but then people kind of exploded the comments and some were like, 'yes! preach!', while others were like, 'bish stop shoving your religion down my damn throat.' and then the rest of us were like, 'yeah ok, this is technically clogging but you know, carry on with your life it's chill.'

but anyways, that's my perspective on it and i hope this doesn't offend anybody :/

No, that's a good impartial synopsis. Thanks a lot

HazelHope 10-22-2016 09:15 PM

https://www.kidpub.com/poll/there-po...ing-3141159629

the comments im just

://

some people are being nice and trying to help graystorm and then, well..,

AlgebraAddict 10-22-2016 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HazelHope (Post 590583)

the comments im just

i wanna throw some people out windows sorry bye

Jesse 10-22-2016 10:54 PM

I know some of y'all would love to crucify a specific person but
1. I'm pretty sure she's >10 and
2. I'm also pretty sure that English is not her first language as she's from Yemen
3. reread #1 and #2

AlgebraAddict 10-23-2016 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 590585)
2. I'm also pretty sure that English is not her first language as she's from Yemen
3. reread #1 and #2

That's probably true. Still I wish people wouldn't post ignorant comments on such sensitive topics.

Frostblaze 10-23-2016 09:08 PM

Quote:

the comments im just

she is being a bitch to my sweet darling and i will not stand for it

telling someone their plea for help is stupid? get this ho off my planet right now pls

im sorry im just really friggin mad

Frostblaze 10-23-2016 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 590585)
3. reread #1 and #2

i want her dead i want her family dead i want her house burned down

(please don't take this the wrong way im quoting al capone guys)

Graystorm 10-24-2016 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frostblaze (Post 590600)
she is being a bitch to my sweet darling and i will not stand for it

telling someone their plea for help is stupid? get this ho off my planet right now pls

im sorry im just really friggin mad

thank you so much guys.

I love you all so much and don't know what I would do without you

Frostblaze 10-24-2016 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystorm (Post 590606)
thank you so much guys.

I love you all so much and don't know what I would do without you

we're always going to support you my sweet bby and im sorry you have to deal with crappy people like this

Zelda 10-24-2016 04:16 PM

Quote:

the comments im just

The certain young child needs to motherfricking chill. i'm sorry, it's taking all of my dwindling self control (lol what self-control) to not straight-up slay her 10-year-old self via internet. she's being a witch to Graystorm and is acting like a fricking rude brat to everyone else on that poll.
i'm sorry the white-d out stuff is a really mean post to make
but at the same time, i needed to get this out of my system so i can be civil to the young gremlin child, because she is young and she will make mistakes and i just hope that as she gets older she'll mature out of whatever stage she's in right now.
peace out :P

Frostblaze 10-24-2016 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zelda (Post 590614)
The certain young child needs to motherfricking chill. i'm sorry, it's taking all of my dwindling self control (lol what self-control) to not straight-up slay her 10-year-old self via internet. she's being a witch to Graystorm and is acting like a fricking rude brat to everyone else on that poll.
i'm sorry the white-d out stuff is a really mean post to make
but at the same time, i needed to get this out of my system so i can be civil to the young gremlin child, because she is young and she will make mistakes and i just hope that as she gets older she'll mature out of whatever stage she's in right now.
peace out :P

hey, bud, it's okay to be mad, she was rude to you too. i don't think your reasons for living are stupid

Frostblaze 11-12-2016 11:04 PM

hahaha wow she's a bitch

Swallowtail 11-13-2016 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frostblaze (Post 591101)
hahaha wow she's a bitch

Tbh I definitely agree, but also please keep in mind that she's young. What she's saying is definitely NOT OK and rude and unwanted, but she's also young and I don't really want her feeling attacked, even if she's being a little brat

HazelHope 11-13-2016 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frostblaze (Post 591101)
hahaha Wow She's A Bitch

8-0 BRUUUUHHHHH she's not a biyatchh!! That's a bad werd XDDDDD

Jesse 11-13-2016 11:36 AM

She's nine years old and obviously had no clue what she was saying. This needs to stop.

AlgebraAddict 11-13-2016 02:02 PM

I agree with Jesse. Believe it or no, when I was 9 I was 5x worse than Sy is now. I'm glad people kindly corrected me. Idk that's just how I feel.

Frostblaze 11-14-2016 10:37 AM

Okay, point taken into consideration. That was a little hot. I'm just really tired of her personally attacking my friend.

Frostblaze 11-16-2016 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frostblaze (Post 591144)
Okay, point taken into consideration. That was a little hot. I'm just really tired of her personally attacking my friend.

hhaha ok nvm

Zelda 11-16-2016 04:58 PM

i can't. this child. no.

Graystorm 11-16-2016 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frostblaze (Post 591170)
hhaha ok nvm

what the hell happened? The screen is black and wont let me view the page

HazelHope 11-16-2016 05:19 PM

look idk how kidpub works but if a majority of people decide they don't want someone on the site because they're toxic or if they're being mean to another person can perry ban them? does perry ban people? if so what are the criteria and should we push for it? not talking about anyone in particular of course hahA

Graystorm 11-16-2016 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HazelHope (Post 591174)
look idk how kidpub works but if a majority of people decide they don't want someone on the site because they're toxic or if they're being mean to another person can perry ban them? does perry ban people? if so what are the criteria and should we push for it? not talking about anyone in particular of course hahA

What happened, someone needs to tell me word for word what she commented

Graystorm 11-16-2016 05:28 PM

I'm actually dying from the anxiety

Lily09 11-16-2016 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystorm (Post 591173)
what the hell happened? The screen is black and wont let me view the page

me too

this seems to be happening on a lot of posts that sy's involved in?

Graystorm 11-16-2016 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 591180)
me too

this seems to be happening on a lot of posts that sy's involved in?

Yeah, it is. It happened on her page for a while

Frostblaze 11-16-2016 07:36 PM

It would appear Perry has blocked it. On the A/N, Sy said something about it

Quote:

I killed your dumb poll down :P. If you saw my reply, you'd understand. You're welcome.
Everything else is on the A/N. I emailed Perry about her deletion.

HazelHope 11-16-2016 08:44 PM

Graystorm posted a poll asking what the point of living was. Sumayyah commented that that was a stupid question. Others attempted to console Gray and answer the question. She attacked Re without provocation for saying that music was part of the meaning of life, and continued to stand by her opinions as the fight escalated between Gray's friends and her, and others joined in. She cited her religion as the meaning of life when Gray is an atheist, even saying that believing in no religion is basically committing suicide, which caused outrage. Finally, the poll was shut down, and Sy's post on AN caused it all to continue as myself and some others attempted to help Gray and tell Sy she was being rude.

I tried my best to be objective with that, but my personal opinion is that Sy was being unbelievably rude and didn't seem to realize anything that she was saying. No matter what sense we tried to talk into her, or however far we went to tell her she was being rude, she couldn't put down her pride and just say sorry.

Thank you, Madie, for emailing Perry. My guess is she gets a very stern talking-to or a temporary ban (if that's possible). though my personal hope is that she gets kicked out so that she can stop being cruel even if she doesn't mean to be because it doesn't matter if she meant to or not she was being HORRID

Ember 11-16-2016 08:47 PM

Holy crap I just read a/n and i'm speechless? WHo cares if she's nine that is not an acceptable way to treat people? What in the living hell?
Why is she targeting graystorm? this is just awful i feel so bad for graystorm my goodness.

Frostblaze 11-16-2016 09:34 PM

Yeah, it's pretty ugly. Thank you for explaining, Hazel.

Graystorm 11-16-2016 10:13 PM

hahaha what the fuck is wrong with her. I can't deal with this. Holy living hell I hope she burns on a stake. Actually, I probably don't, but I sure as hell feel like it right now.

Graystorm 11-16-2016 10:34 PM

I just read a/n why tf did I read it? I know I shouldn't take what she said to heart, but I'm sitting here crying and believing every word she says. IM A FUCKING PSYCHOPATH I don't want to deal with this any more I want her gone. I don't want to go because this is my safe place. This is where I can vent without being judged. I don't want to leave. But she's driving me out.

Swallowtail 11-16-2016 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystorm (Post 591199)
I just read a/n why tf did I read it? I know I shouldn't take what she said to heart, but I'm sitting here crying and believing every word she says. IM A FUCKING PSYCHOPATH I don't want to deal with this any more I want her gone. I don't want to go because this is my safe place. This is where I can vent without being judged. I don't want to leave. But she's driving me out.

Listen up ok? You are in NO WAY a psychopath for looking for help from people who love you and support you. You are a wonderful human being who is going through some really tough shit which is awful but you are helping yourself and being responsible and wonderful for seeking help. I love you and I care about you and she had absolutely no right to say those things. She's young and doesn't really know what she's saying but that is no excuse for the way she is acting. You are not a psychopath, you are a human who is having a rough time.

Lily09 11-16-2016 11:14 PM

Quote:

listen . you are not a psychopath. if youre a psychopath for being suicidal, that means half of kp is too. we have your back because many of us are struggling as well and can understand your pain. please do not believe her. you are not wrong for reaching out to us for help.

Ember 11-16-2016 11:19 PM

Quote:

no, love, no. you are not a psychopath. idk what sy is going through or why she is saying those terrible things but honestly they definitely have nothing to do with you. nothing she says reflects on you. please just ignore this i'm so sorry and we are here for you.
we are all invested in you and on your side.

AlgebraAddict 11-16-2016 11:24 PM

what the living fuck
this needs to stop
sy needs to stop
wtf

Zelda 11-16-2016 11:34 PM

she thinks Stormie is a psychopath? a pSYCHOPATH?! I'LL SHOW HER WHAT A pSyCHoPATh Lo0ks lIKe and bitch, it ain't Stormie.

wait, ok, now i'm psychoanalyzing Sy, right? and what if she's projecting, or lashing out because her home life is shit. like bullies, right?

the ethics. they are hurting my brain.

but on the original note of this post; STORMIE YOU'RE NOT A PSYCHOPATH PLEASE DON'T BELIEVE A WORD SY SAYS, YOU'RE AWESOME, OK? *internet hugs*

Frostblaze 11-16-2016 11:37 PM

Quote:

stormy, you are no psychopath. do not let her call you that. she is nine. she has no idea what that is. she's an absolute idiot. you are not in any way psychopathic for being depressed and wanting help and trying to get it in any way you can. now, i emailed perry, okay? she hasn't been on since i did. our best guess is that he kicked her out. and i know, one bad person ruins the whole bunch, but that's all she is: one stupid, idiot bitch. one. and you have so many people standing up for you, you know that? you read the a/n. you saw how many people stuck up for you and wanted sy to stop. no one else is going to judge you. she's a damn bigot, that's all. you can vent and we won't mind and we will try to help you. she is not one of us. don't let her drive you out. i won't let her drive you out, do you hear me?

july3girl 11-17-2016 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frostblaze (Post 591206)
stormy, you are no psychopath. do not let her call you that. she is nine. she has no idea what that is. she's an absolute idiot. you are not in any way psychopathic for being depressed and wanting help and trying to get it in any way you can. now, i emailed perry, okay? she hasn't been on since i did. our best guess is that he kicked her out. and i know, one bad person ruins the whole bunch, but that's all she is: one stupid, idiot bitch. one. and you have so many people standing up for you, you know that? you read the a/n. you saw how many people stuck up for you and wanted sy to stop. no one else is going to judge you. she's a damn bigot, that's all. you can vent and we won't mind and we will try to help you. she is not one of us. don't let her drive you out. i won't let her drive you out, do you hear me?

madie, while i wholly agree with you and i'm so sorry stormy that you had to go through this and i'm so sorry that any of this happened, please try and remain civil to sy. again, she is nine. she doesn't understand. she's also new.

when i first came here, i'd never met someone who was open about being depressed, i'd never met someone openly gay/trans/lesbian/bi/asexual/etc., i'd never talked to someone muslim or buddhist. i know that sy is hurting people with her words, and i know this is trying your patience, but please try.

i'm not defending what she said. but we have to be the better people here. we have to lead my example. sy is just a kid, and we need to teach her how to be more respectful of others, just like we were taught when we first joined.

stormy, i'm so sorry you had to deal with all of this. like i said before, her words are untrue. she's just a kid saying things she heard from the people around her. she's not used to people who know who they are and what they believe in-- at least not people who are different then her. you are more then her labels. stay safe. don't let her drive you out. we won't let her.

madie i'm sorry that you had to go through this, too. i know how close you are with stormy, and when i imagine one of my friends going through this, i literally want to punch a wall.