The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   KidPub Yearbook: 2008 (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   KidPub Complete Fight History (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=102)

AlgebraAddict 11-17-2016 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystorm (Post 591199)
I just read a/n why tf did I read it? I know I shouldn't take what she said to heart, but I'm sitting here crying and believing every word she says. IM A FUCKING PSYCHOPATH I don't want to deal with this any more I want her gone. I don't want to go because this is my safe place. This is where I can vent without being judged. I don't want to leave. But she's driving me out.

asdfjkl; i don't know what to say but we're not gonna let her drive you out. none of us are. you mean a whole fuckin lot to us, and to me.

Graystorm 11-17-2016 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frostblaze (Post 591206)
stormy, you are no psychopath. do not let her call you that. she is nine. she has no idea what that is. she's an absolute idiot. you are not in any way psychopathic for being depressed and wanting help and trying to get it in any way you can. now, i emailed perry, okay? she hasn't been on since i did. our best guess is that he kicked her out. and i know, one bad person ruins the whole bunch, but that's all she is: one stupid, idiot bitch. one. and you have so many people standing up for you, you know that? you read the a/n. you saw how many people stuck up for you and wanted sy to stop. no one else is going to judge you. she's a damn bigot, that's all. you can vent and we won't mind and we will try to help you. she is not one of us. don't let her drive you out. i won't let her drive you out, do you hear me?

You have no idea how much I wish I could hug you right now. You are literally one of the few people who actually cares about me and I'll never be able to repay you for all of the support you have given me, all of you, in fact. I hope she's gone. I really hope she's gone.

Graystorm 11-17-2016 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swallowtail (Post 591201)
Listen up ok? You are in NO WAY a psychopath for looking for help from people who love you and support you. You are a wonderful human being who is going through some really tough shit which is awful but you are helping yourself and being responsible and wonderful for seeking help. I love you and I care about you and she had absolutely no right to say those things. She's young and doesn't really know what she's saying but that is no excuse for the way she is acting. You are not a psychopath, you are a human who is having a rough time.

Thank you Swallow, gods you guys have no idea how much you mean to me. I honestly don't know where I'd be without you guys. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for standing up for me.

Frostblaze 11-17-2016 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystorm (Post 591217)
You have no idea how much I wish I could hug you right now. You are literally one of the few people who actually cares about me and I'll never be able to repay you for all of the support you have given me, all of you, in fact. I hope she's gone. I really hope she's gone.

i wish i could squeeze all the sadness out of you right now. and please don't ever worry about repaying me, because you being my inspiration is enough c: i hope so too, bud...

Frostblaze 11-17-2016 07:13 PM

i think it's safe to say she's gone?

Frostblaze 11-17-2016 09:24 PM

shit no she's not

Graystorm 11-17-2016 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frostblaze (Post 591240)
shit no she's not

Ahh noo her being on here is giving me so much anxiety

SilverMoon 11-19-2016 09:07 PM

no offense but can she leave.......

HazelHope 11-19-2016 09:50 PM

like not even just because she's rude and can't seem to grasp that she's being so but she's also one of those through and through newbies

Graystorm 11-19-2016 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HazelHope (Post 591284)
like not even just because she's rude and can't seem to grasp that she's being so but she's also one of those through and through newbies

Argh she just rubs me the wrong way. I want to tell her that she's clogging, cause to be honest, her "conversations on animal jam" aren't exactly creative pieces of writing

HazelHope 11-20-2016 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graystorm (Post 591285)
Argh she just rubs me the wrong way. I want to tell her that she's clogging, cause to be honest, her "conversations on animal jam" aren't exactly creative pieces of writing

my point exactly. like if someone slaves for hours on a poem or story chapter it shouldn't get shoved down by, well, something like that. :/

Frostblaze 11-20-2016 11:19 PM

was i too hard on her?

(my comment's the bottom one)

otaku 11-20-2016 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frostblaze (Post 591312)
was i too hard on her?

yo how much of the bee movie script is that man?

Graystorm 11-21-2016 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frostblaze (Post 591312)
was i too hard on her?

I read half of that. HALF. I was confused as heck at first. But I understood HALFWAY THROUGH IT. That's 30 min of my life I will never get back.

Frostblaze 11-21-2016 08:50 PM

what happened before it was deleted when i left today?

Graystorm 11-21-2016 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frostblaze (Post 591344)
what happened before it was deleted when i left today?

Idk, I just popped by and it was deleted. Maybe she took it down without a big argument?

Frostblaze 11-21-2016 11:42 PM

my plan worked

Frostblaze 11-28-2016 05:40 PM

Oh my goodness perry responded

we might be rid of her for good guys

Lily09 11-28-2016 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frostblaze (Post 591811)
Oh my goodness perry responded

we might be rid of her for good guys

???

tenchar

Jesse 11-28-2016 07:41 PM

is this really necessary...? I mean, I get that she can be annoying, but she's a child. Sy paid for a $15 dollar membership like the rest of us, and none of her actions are outside the realm of what other newbies have done.

If she were a serviceplot or a Joshua, then yeah, I'd want her to go. But she has no clue what she's saying half the time, and honestly? I've seen far worse on this site. I've seen religious users trip over themselves to say offensive shit. I've called people names. So has (nearly) everyone else.

It just seems like this entire feud is a source of entertainment to you guys--we're twice her age. This is just lame, and the whole thing with Graystorm was blown wayy out of proportion.

Her intention was never to harm anyone. She's an eight-year-old for crying out loud--how is she even supposed to KNOW what to say to a suicidal person? Should she be banned just because she screwed up?

She thought religion was a solution to Graystorm's problems. She was trying to help, and if that's a reprimandible offense to you guys, that really sucks.

And I'm not even saying I think she should be pardoned--she messed up, big time, and should apologize to anyone who was offended. But I don't think it deserves a ban or even a report.

ok rant done

Lily09 11-28-2016 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 591820)
is this really necessary...? I mean, I get that she can be annoying, but she's a child. Sy paid for a $15 dollar membership like the rest of us, and none of her actions are outside the realm of what other newbies have done.

If she were a serviceplot or a Joshua, then yeah, I'd want her to go. But she has no clue what she's saying half the time, and honestly? I've seen far worse on this site. I've seen religious users trip over themselves to say offensive shit. I've called people names. So has (nearly) everyone else.

It just seems like this entire feud is a source of entertainment to you guys--we're twice her age. This is just lame, and the whole thing with Graystorm was blown wayy out of proportion.

Her intention was never to harm anyone. She's an eight-year-old for crying out loud--how is she even supposed to KNOW what to say to a suicidal person? Should she be banned just because she screwed up?

She thought religion was a solution to Graystorm's problems. She was trying to help, and if that's a reprimandible offense to you guys, that really sucks.

And I'm not even saying I think she should be pardoned--she messed up, big time, and should apologize to anyone who was offended. But I don't think it deserves a ban or even a report.

ok rant done

good post

also i forgot about joshua til now thanks for the reminder

Zelda 11-28-2016 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 591820)

ok rant done

I've actually thought a lot about some of these points, especially the fact that Sy is 9 (or 10?) and there are some things i'd like to point out.

One is that, (and this is personal, but I think it applies to at least a majority of KP) this 'feud' is about as far from entertainment as possible. I am really really hard to make *legitimately* angry, and I do not find it, in any way, fun to be angry. But believe me when I say that I was extremely ticked off by the end of that debacle. This was not a source of entertainment. We aren't that twisted yet.

Secondly, I think at this point a lot of people are upset at her mainly because of her downright refusal to apologize. She was extremely offensive in numerous ways, and, hell, she may have even triggered Graystorm (I'm not sure on that point, so I won't get into it) and while she may not have intended to cause harm, there was ample evidence given to her that she had caused harm. Because when there are that many people, sending you that many messages, all of which are telling you to back off and apologize, there is no way that you don't realize you've done something wrong.

Maybe she shouldn't be banned. But I think that she should get reported. This occurrence should get put on some kind of official record so that, in the future, if there is a repeat of her actions, she can be held duly accountable.

Zelda 11-28-2016 08:09 PM

Ok but now i'm curious,
so who is this Joshua person and what KP crimes did they commit?

SilverMoon 11-28-2016 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zelda (Post 591826)
I've actually thought a lot about some of these points, especially the fact that Sy is 9 (or 10?) and there are some things i'd like to point out.

One is that, (and this is personal, but I think it applies to at least a majority of KP) this 'feud' is about as far from entertainment as possible. I am really really hard to make *legitimately* angry, and I do not find it, in any way, fun to be angry. But believe me when I say that I was extremely ticked off by the end of that debacle. This was not a source of entertainment. We aren't that twisted yet.

Secondly, I think at this point a lot of people are upset at her mainly because of her downright refusal to apologize. She was extremely offensive in numerous ways, and, hell, she may have even triggered Graystorm (I'm not sure on that point, so I won't get into it) and while she may not have intended to cause harm, there was ample evidence given to her that she had caused harm. Because when there are that many people, sending you that many messages, all of which are telling you to back off and apologize, there is no way that you don't realize you've done something wrong.

Maybe she shouldn't be banned. But I think that she should get reported. This occurrence should get put on some kind of official record so that, in the future, if there is a repeat of her actions, she can be held duly accountable.

I agree with Jesse but it's also true that she doesn't apologize .

Also I mean. I'm that twisted but.

otaku 11-28-2016 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zelda (Post 591827)
Ok but now i'm curious,
so who is this Joshua person and what KP crimes did they commit?

Yeah I don't remember? Was it one of my vacant periods? If it's not a problem to bring it up

Jesse 11-28-2016 09:20 PM

Joshua was a member who went on an Islamophobic rampage on A/N and the Never-Ending Argument. Perry got notified and then Joshua's mom made a post saying that she was sorry and she wouldn't be letting him on the site anymore. I think it happened in 2010 or 2011, and the NEA has been taken down. I never saw what he actually said but I know it was a big deal, maybe Elliot can explain it better :p

there's a thread somewhere asking for him to be banned, and that's where Joshua's mom commented. Idk where it is.

Frostblaze 11-28-2016 10:35 PM

Yes, she's young, and she needs to and will learn - this might be a wake-up call that she can't treat people like shit and not expect consequences. I'll grant, she hasn't committed any offenses lately, but the damage has been done, and she won't be apologizing any time soon. She has committed offenses that should not go unreported. I don't think we should give her a pass because she's new or she's young. I meant no disrespect to and KP veterans, as you all have had to put up with people like this, and I have not. Maybe I overreacted. But honestly, it's up to Perry to decide if she deserves to be banned.

This was my email to Perry after Sy had called my friend a psychopath, and I was pissed. I was done.

Quote:

Hello, Perry!

Recently, a user has joined KidPub under the name of syafai, and she has been kind of a problem. On a poll my friend Graystorm posted, Is there a point to living (which is currently down), Syafai answered with an extremely rude opinion about how the poll was stupid, proceeded to bash everyone else's opinions about living, refused to leave Graystorm alone even though we have asked multiple times, went as far to say that by rejecting religion (Syafai is Muslim) Graystorm is committing suicide already, and has been rude to other members multiple times. I understand that she is nine, and will in time learn, but until she does, I suggest you seriously consider removing her from KidPub. Whatever you decide to do I will respect, as will the rest of the community, but please take this into consideration.

Thank you!

- Frostblaze (Madelyn)

july3girl 11-29-2016 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frostblaze (Post 591877)
Yes, she's young, and she needs to and will learn - this might be a wake-up call that she can't treat people like shit and not expect consequences. I'll grant, she hasn't committed any offenses lately, but the damage has been done, and she won't be apologizing any time soon. She has committed offenses that should not go unreported. I don't think we should give her a pass because she's new or she's young. I meant no disrespect to and KP veterans, as you all have had to put up with people like this, and I have not. Maybe I overreacted. But honestly, it's up to Perry to decide if she deserves to be banned.

This was my email to Perry after Sy had called my friend a psychopath, and I was pissed. I was done.

hey is this still a problem? i haven't heard anything about it in a while, and though sy hasn't apologized i thought that things had settled down

Frostblaze 11-29-2016 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by july3girl (Post 591936)
hey is this still a problem? i haven't heard anything about it in a while, and though sy hasn't apologized i thought that things had settled down

it did. i sent the email a while ago, and perry's just now getting back to me.

july3girl 11-29-2016 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frostblaze (Post 591950)
it did. i sent the email a while ago, and perry's just now getting back to me.

oh i see. what'd he say?

Frostblaze 11-29-2016 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by july3girl (Post 591972)
oh i see. what'd he say?

it's in one of my posts above c:

Swallowtail 11-30-2016 01:51 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAA I want to yell at her but she's little so I'll try and be polite

SilverMoon 11-30-2016 03:28 PM

I hate her. And I don't care about being nice or polite or a good person. Granted I am holding back on a little kid-- I'm not good, but I'm not cruel on a normal day-- but ugh. Wrong is wrong and right should not let wrong be wrong. If wrong will stay wrong then it's only right that wrong should be removed. :)

otaku 11-30-2016 04:31 PM

I Am So Frustrated By Her Stupidity And Unacceptance And Refusal To Accept That For Ince She May Be Wrong I Dont Care How Youn You Are This Is Gettung Ridiculous

otaku 11-30-2016 05:00 PM

She's so fake

SilverMoon 11-30-2016 05:32 PM

Anyone who insults yuzuru hanyu is evil sorry I don't make the rules

otaku 11-30-2016 05:39 PM

Agreed he's a cinnamon roll
Also hypocrisy I swear

Zelda 11-30-2016 08:05 PM

Is it especially jaded of me if all I can think is, welp, more material for Kuebiko.
and irony. i'm finding a whole lot of irony in that a/n convo. =|

otaku 12-01-2016 09:51 PM

Attempting to be civil is so incredibly difficult sometimes isn't it? But I suppose we can only lead by example.

SilverMoon 12-01-2016 10:15 PM

I'm not mature