The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

LaurenM 07-12-2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 479997)
Because I've been going a bit mental recently, my anxiety levels are up, and various other things have happened, my parents are taking me to the doctors. To get a referral. So someone can help me with my emotions...or how I struggle so much with them. I need to calm down a lot.

Did anything trigger those emotions?

Sandy 07-13-2013 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 479843)
Yeah, sometimes…
You deserve a great life, what you're going through doesn't affect that. You're a fab person. *hugs* You aren't nuts.

Thanks, LST. (*hugs back*) I'm really glad that you think that... Sometimes I feel like society crams people into being defined by anything they could be labelled as, and to know that someone, at least one person doesn't feel this way is really great... Thanks, man.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 479931)
yeah, all the time. like i'm gonna go absolutely insane. two nights ago i had to stalk out of the kitchen because my dad was chewing food and i couldn't actually stand the sound that i've heard nearly every frikkin' night of my life. and it felt like i was going to explode or something if i didn't get away from the sound. and i felt/feel like i was/am going crazy.

That's actually happened to me a lot. Like something that normally would cause no reaction from me suddenly brings forth a really strong emotion...?

AlgebraAddict 07-13-2013 01:32 AM

oh my god


i did it


eighteen stanzas


and i know this just proves how pathetic my life is that i feel like i've conquered the world and this is my greatest achievement but still oh my god oh my god


I memorized The Raven. I memorized the last four stanzas in one night, and it was tonight, and I'm so goddamn happy and oh my god i just feel so awesome right now

LaurenM 07-13-2013 02:47 AM

You'd be shocked at how much easier it is to recite English than Chinese. I just needed to read each stanza of an English poem thrice aloud, and it's pretty much memorised. Chinese, however...an A4 sized paper full of copying.

LaurenM 07-13-2013 02:48 AM

I seem to be losing interest in things I used to love, such as piano-playing and running. I don't like it.

AlgebraAddict 07-13-2013 03:10 AM

Same with Spanish, for me, but I'm guessing Chinese is a lot harder. e_e

maxi 07-13-2013 04:31 AM

i'm really messed up. o_o

TheAshWolf 07-13-2013 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 479840)
Does anyone else ever feel... below human?
Like... not low as a human, but just... not human? Not deserving human treatment?
I dunno, the more I think about what should and should not be mentally "normal" in today's psychological world, I feel more and more undeserving of the life I have.

God, I just feel...


absolutely nuts.

I felt like that constantly, last year. x_x Like nothing that happened to me was what I deserved--I wasn't even fit to breathe air or take up the space I where I stood. That...and like I didn't matter, like I was too messed up and broken to have any worth. Our society is a "throw-away" society--if something isn't good enough, or if it's broken, it gets thrown out and replaced.

That does NOT apply to people, though. And that includes me and you, Sandy. Who cares what "normal" is supposed to be? NO ONE is normal, NO ONE is perfectly sane anymore. Everyone has some kind of problem--be it emotional, physical, or psychological.

Everyone deserves to AT LEAST keep on living the life they've been given. Don't feel like you're the exception. You're here, you're alive, and you're sane enough to live your life and enjoy it. Things can and will get better, Sandy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 480216)
That's actually happened to me a lot. Like something that normally would cause no reaction from me suddenly brings forth a really strong emotion...?

*raises hand* That happens to me every now and then. o_e It's so strange. One second, the sound of the microwave going or the squeak of an old chair doesn't bother me at all; and the next, I'm DYING to make the sound stop and get all angry/anxious. I think it's just frayed nerves.

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 480265)
i'm really messed up. o_o

D: What do you mean, Max? You're not really messed up. *pats on the back* Is everything alright?

maxi 07-13-2013 05:21 AM

Well, at times, I muck things up--FEAR NOT, that happens to many people around here on earth and it's just something that I am capable of and I can get used to. BUT I did figure out that sometimes I am crazy meaning I do really stupid things but I learn from them because I care about myself. Today I realised that some of the crazy/insane/weird things I do, I do them because I care about myself and also I know that I can do very weird things if I want to--I also do this because I know that I am crazy and I can be fun with myself sometimes. I need to look at this endless world, endless life, endless earth and know that it's going to be alright if I try different things. Some people say that the things I do are fake, weird, stupid, crazy, insane, terrible, horrifying and even...not worth doing--WELL. I figured out that I can do this. I can do this, do this, I can do whatever it takes to do anything. Being me means that I get to do weird things and everything is fine. I just need to remember that since I am me, I get to do whatever I want. See something in front of me, something dark, something mysterious and even something new or old and I run for it, knowing that I can do whatever I want with myself, with my life. I look at things differently and quite amazingly than other people would think of me. They think I can't do weird stuff because I am not capable of it? No, I can do whatever and I think I can do whatever I like and I think that I can think whatever I want to think and I can take the actions of whatever and I can say the things I want to say (some people think that I can't rant about certain things or even rant at all but I know that I can rant because (or venting) it's good for the human heart and pssstttt psssttt it's not someone on here) and I can do whatever it takes to be me because I know that being me is who I am supposed to be. I can rant, I can vent, I can let my feelings out and let them out whenever I feel like it because I am human and it doesn't mean I can't do it and SOMETIMES I JUST WANT TO SCREAM BECAUSE OF ALL OF THIS. Sometimes I just want to punch something--oh, crap, though, that would be violent. Oh how sad for you and I think that it's fine actually because I think it's fine for me to do whatever I want. I think it's fine for me to do the things that I want to do. Can't humans vent and rant to let out their feelings, kiddo? It's always something to you, isn't it? It's always something that you can't have a go at because you think that you aren't very good at doing so--well, hon, we're not all perfect and I know that I can vent whenever I want to and I think this is the chance for me to vent because I CAN. So I am letting it out. I am letting out my feelings and letting out that I think that the things that look like I can't do would be splendid to try to achieve--I can at least try these things. They're fine to try to do because I know that it's a different thing and you think that just because you're not some emotional freak, you can't cry and you can't fear things and that you can't try crazy things like jumping on a bed or a table or doing whatever the hell you want to do. Well, I can do those things because I want to and maybe it's just a chance for me to do these things, to do the things I want to try out and now I am getting sick (no seriously I have a flu thingy I don't even know) and I'm trying to get rid of it but I know that sometimes I can try things when I am unwell--everything can be achieved at different times. What can I say, though, people? Oblivious memories come whenever they want to and I guess I want to try something different in this world. This earth is full of deadly and dark things and video games and objects that entertain you or amuse you but it doesn't mean that you can keep on telling me that I can't be part of the dangerous, deadly and dark things because it's my chance to tell people what I can be and sometimes you are my friend and sometimes you are not. I just want to tell people that I can do whATEVER. I can do anything that lets me take on the world's adventures in many ways. I can yell, I can shout, I can scream, I can fear many things but there are also those things that don't let me run around and you are one of them so shut up and let me be something. Shut up and let me look around this world because I want to take on the journeys. Sometimes I can't take on the things that i want to love and look at and spin around in flowers at and see rainbows but that doesn't mean I can't be human. I don't want to have broken wings--I want to fly and I want to not be depressed or emotional or lonely. (well sorry I can be emotional I have feelings). Can't I be some human that wants to explore the world? Can't I be someone that can vent? Can't I be some human who wants to write 3000 words of emotional venting and it's fine for me to write down? Thank you for listening. I hope you learned how to be human.

maxi 07-13-2013 05:22 AM

Ugh. /finally-let-it-out-but-there's-more/

LaurenM 07-13-2013 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 480281)
Well, at times, I muck things up--FEAR NOT, that happens to many people around here on earth and it's just something that I am capable of and I can get used to. BUT I did figure out that sometimes I am crazy meaning I do really stupid things but I learn from them because I care about myself. Today I realised that some of the crazy/insane/weird things I do, I do them because I care about myself and also I know that I can do very weird things if I want to--I also do this because I know that I am crazy and I can be fun with myself sometimes. I need to look at this endless world, endless life, endless earth and know that it's going to be alright if I try different things. Some people say that the things I do are fake, weird, stupid, crazy, insane, terrible, horrifying and even...not worth doing--WELL. I figured out that I can do this. I can do this, do this, I can do whatever it takes to do anything. Being me means that I get to do weird things and everything is fine. I just need to remember that since I am me, I get to do whatever I want. See something in front of me, something dark, something mysterious and even something new or old and I run for it, knowing that I can do whatever I want with myself, with my life. I look at things differently and quite amazingly than other people would think of me. They think I can't do weird stuff because I am not capable of it? No, I can do whatever and I think I can do whatever I like and I think that I can think whatever I want to think and I can take the actions of whatever and I can say the things I want to say (some people think that I can't rant about certain things or even rant at all but I know that I can rant because (or venting) it's good for the human heart and pssstttt psssttt it's not someone on here) and I can do whatever it takes to be me because I know that being me is who I am supposed to be. I can rant, I can vent, I can let my feelings out and let them out whenever I feel like it because I am human and it doesn't mean I can't do it and SOMETIMES I JUST WANT TO SCREAM BECAUSE OF ALL OF THIS. Sometimes I just want to punch something--oh, crap, though, that would be violent. Oh how sad for you and I think that it's fine actually because I think it's fine for me to do whatever I want. I think it's fine for me to do the things that I want to do. Can't humans vent and rant to let out their feelings, kiddo? It's always something to you, isn't it? It's always something that you can't have a go at because you think that you aren't very good at doing so--well, hon, we're not all perfect and I know that I can vent whenever I want to and I think this is the chance for me to vent because I CAN. So I am letting it out. I am letting out my feelings and letting out that I think that the things that look like I can't do would be splendid to try to achieve--I can at least try these things. They're fine to try to do because I know that it's a different thing and you think that just because you're not some emotional freak, you can't cry and you can't fear things and that you can't try crazy things like jumping on a bed or a table or doing whatever the hell you want to do. Well, I can do those things because I want to and maybe it's just a chance for me to do these things, to do the things I want to try out and now I am getting sick (no seriously I have a flu thingy I don't even know) and I'm trying to get rid of it but I know that sometimes I can try things when I am unwell--everything can be achieved at different times. What can I say, though, people? Oblivious memories come whenever they want to and I guess I want to try something different in this world. This earth is full of deadly and dark things and video games and objects that entertain you or amuse you but it doesn't mean that you can keep on telling me that I can't be part of the dangerous, deadly and dark things because it's my chance to tell people what I can be and sometimes you are my friend and sometimes you are not. I just want to tell people that I can do whATEVER. I can do anything that lets me take on the world's adventures in many ways. I can yell, I can shout, I can scream, I can fear many things but there are also those things that don't let me run around and you are one of them so shut up and let me be something. Shut up and let me look around this world because I want to take on the journeys. Sometimes I can't take on the things that i want to love and look at and spin around in flowers at and see rainbows but that doesn't mean I can't be human. I don't want to have broken wings--I want to fly and I want to not be depressed or emotional or lonely. (well sorry I can be emotional I have feelings). Can't I be some human that wants to explore the world? Can't I be someone that can vent? Can't I be some human who wants to write 3000 words of emotional venting and it's fine for me to write down? Thank you for listening. I hope you learned how to be human.

That's so me. I can forget to go to my piano lesson three consecutive times, I can procrastinate so much in a day. Tears just appear when I'm feeling angry and I look like an idiot. I can get a C in one of my favourite lessons because I lost all my homework. I fail in so many ways, but I love how I, like you, can look at things from different perspectives. I'm proud of my beliefs, my writing, how I have good academic results generally, how I have a good memory when it comes to facts, even my music taste.

maxi 07-13-2013 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 480290)
That's so me. I can forget to go to my piano lesson three consecutive times, I can procrastinate so much in a day. Tears just appear when I'm feeling angry and I look like an idiot. I can get a C in one of my favourite lessons because I lost all my homework. I fail in so many ways, but I love how I, like you, can look at things from different perspectives. I'm proud of my beliefs, my writing, how I have good academic results generally, how I have a good memory when it comes to facts, even my music taste.

I got an D once in Math because of presentation--I guess that's not too good but I know that it's okay for the first term of year 7 but I'm going to try and try to get better. I'm pretty good at too things but then sometimes I look like an idiot because I'm not too good a person. I look at things in a really weird way and then I don't know what to say and then sometimes I have fun but then I don't know what to do when people ask, "Why are you having fun when you are supposed to be doing homework?" But I don't want to do homework. Yet I have to do it yet I hate it. Why do I need to do these strange things when I want to have fun? And for that D in Math I don't really care that I got it because I tried and I think I just have to try even harder in two days.

LaurenM 07-13-2013 06:46 AM

Someone's posing as my friend on Facebook by making an entirely new account with the same profile picture and said she made a new account and her cousin is using her old one 'cos she likes pranking. Old account told me that was a poser and the poser's told me that she sort of hates me in my friend's name.
I'm trying to be Sherlock and work out who that is but there obviously isn't enough evidence. But that poser is brilliant in imitating my friend. I think she's trying to set us to against each other.

LaurenM 07-13-2013 06:47 AM

i'm so fucking angry about ^
But none of my best friends are online.

L.S.Trendom 07-13-2013 08:15 AM

i feel like i should add something nice to this threaaaad
right now i'm pretty much actually really happy and wow i love my best friend she is amazing
http://i.imgur.com/Hv3Nu.gif

maxi 07-13-2013 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 480300)
i feel like i should add something nice to this threaaaad
right now i'm pretty much actually really happy and wow i love my best friend she is amazing
http://i.imgur.com/Hv3Nu.gif

I love that you're happy. *hugs*

LaurenM 07-13-2013 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 480298)
Someone's posing as my friend on Facebook by making an entirely new account with the same profile picture and said she made a new account and her cousin is using her old one 'cos she likes pranking. Old account told me that was a poser and the poser's told me that she sort of hates me in my friend's name.
I'm trying to be Sherlock and work out who that is but there obviously isn't enough evidence. But that poser is brilliant in imitating my friend. I think she's trying to set us to against each other.

The poser knows the real friend's American friend...but why would she target me if she's from America? My real friend used to live in San Francisco.

Owen-L 07-13-2013 10:27 AM

no, fuck off, dad. i don't want to socialize with people.

Catty 07-13-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 480315)
The poser knows the real friend's American friend...but why would she target me if she's from America? My real friend used to live in San Francisco.

Report the new account for impersonating them. Then select their name as the person being impersonated. They'll be checked.

LaurenM 07-13-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catty (Post 480326)
Report the new account for impersonating them. Then select their name as the person being impersonated. They'll be checked.

My friend reported her. Nothing happened.

rebecca 07-13-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 480183)
Did anything trigger those emotions?

People in my face, or putting me on the spot. People being angry or annoying. People being people, I suppose.

LaurenM 07-13-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 480366)
People in my face, or putting me on the spot. People being angry or annoying. People being people, I suppose.

The usual, I suppose? Or annoyingness squared?

rebecca 07-13-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 480370)
The usual, I suppose? Or annoyingness squared?

I don't know. I might have a photographic memory at times,but it can be a little dodgy. I blank out what sets me off.

LaurenM 07-13-2013 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 480378)
I don't know. I might have a photographic memory at times,but it can be a little dodgy. I blank out what sets me off.

Lucky. That never happens until I try to vent.

rebecca 07-13-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 480381)
Lucky. That never happens until I try to vent.

When I try to vent, I can do so with incredible accuracy.

LaurenM 07-13-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 480389)
When I try to vent, I can do so with incredible accuracy.

I have to vent in the heat of the moment.

rebecca 07-13-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 480409)
I have to vent in the heat of the moment.

I don't really vent much. I relay events.

HeatherB 07-13-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 480300)
i feel like i should add something nice to this threaaaad
right now i'm pretty much actually really happy and wow i love my best friend she is amazing
http://i.imgur.com/Hv3Nu.gif

i'm so happy for you :D
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 480216)
That's actually happened to me a lot. Like something that normally would cause no reaction from me suddenly brings forth a really strong emotion...?

exactly this. my dad can literally say two words and i will run to my room bawling.
Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 480235)
oh my god


i did it


eighteen stanzas


and i know this just proves how pathetic my life is that i feel like i've conquered the world and this is my greatest achievement but still oh my god oh my god


I memorized The Raven. I memorized the last four stanzas in one night, and it was tonight, and I'm so goddamn happy and oh my god i just feel so awesome right now

that's awesome!

Sandy 07-13-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 480300)
i feel like i should add something nice to this threaaaad
right now i'm pretty much actually really happy and wow i love my best friend she is amazing
http://i.imgur.com/Hv3Nu.gif

That's awesome, LST. I'm glad you're happy. :D I love best friends.

Tiresomehoopla 07-13-2013 11:35 PM

Ok this isn't emotional...

BUT AGGHHHH MOM WHY DO YOU NOT KNOW MEASUREMENTS
TWO INCHES DOES NOT EQUAL FOUR INCHES

TheAshWolf 07-14-2013 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 480298)
Someone's posing as my friend on Facebook by making an entirely new account with the same profile picture and said she made a new account and her cousin is using her old one 'cos she likes pranking. Old account told me that was a poser and the poser's told me that she sort of hates me in my friend's name.
I'm trying to be Sherlock and work out who that is but there obviously isn't enough evidence. But that poser is brilliant in imitating my friend. I think she's trying to set us to against each other.

O_O ...?! *moment of stunned silence*

Do you have any idea who might have a motive to mess with you two? Someone from school, maybe? Have you talked to your friend face-to-face or over the telephone since this started? (Not text, telephone.)

I'm so sorry, Lauren. x_x I wish we could help...

TheAshWolf 07-14-2013 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 480300)
i feel like i should add something nice to this threaaaad
right now i'm pretty much actually really happy and wow i love my best friend she is amazing
http://i.imgur.com/Hv3Nu.gif

:'D I'm so glad to see you happy! *glomps* Your best friend is awesome. I'm so happy that you have a friend like her. Try to hold onto the happiness as long as possible.

Also that GIF is beautiful. XD

evasong 07-14-2013 02:19 AM

Do you ever feel like going up to someone you don't like and screaming 'NOBODY LIKES YOU!'?

TheAshWolf 07-14-2013 02:20 AM

late reply is late
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 480281)
Well, at times, I muck things up--FEAR NOT, that happens to many people around here on earth and it's just something that I am capable of and I can get used to. BUT I did figure out that sometimes I am crazy meaning I do really stupid things but I learn from them because I care about myself. Today I realised that some of the crazy/insane/weird things I do, I do them because I care about myself and also I know that I can do very weird things if I want to--I also do this because I know that I am crazy and I can be fun with myself sometimes. I need to look at this endless world, endless life, endless earth and know that it's going to be alright if I try different things. Some people say that the things I do are fake, weird, stupid, crazy, insane, terrible, horrifying and even...not worth doing--WELL. I figured out that I can do this. I can do this, do this, I can do whatever it takes to do anything. Being me means that I get to do weird things and everything is fine. I just need to remember that since I am me, I get to do whatever I want. See something in front of me, something dark, something mysterious and even something new or old and I run for it, knowing that I can do whatever I want with myself, with my life. I look at things differently and quite amazingly than other people would think of me. They think I can't do weird stuff because I am not capable of it? No, I can do whatever and I think I can do whatever I like and I think that I can think whatever I want to think and I can take the actions of whatever and I can say the things I want to say (some people think that I can't rant about certain things or even rant at all but I know that I can rant because (or venting) it's good for the human heart and pssstttt psssttt it's not someone on here) and I can do whatever it takes to be me because I know that being me is who I am supposed to be. I can rant, I can vent, I can let my feelings out and let them out whenever I feel like it because I am human and it doesn't mean I can't do it and SOMETIMES I JUST WANT TO SCREAM BECAUSE OF ALL OF THIS. Sometimes I just want to punch something--oh, crap, though, that would be violent. Oh how sad for you and I think that it's fine actually because I think it's fine for me to do whatever I want. I think it's fine for me to do the things that I want to do. Can't humans vent and rant to let out their feelings, kiddo? It's always something to you, isn't it? It's always something that you can't have a go at because you think that you aren't very good at doing so--well, hon, we're not all perfect and I know that I can vent whenever I want to and I think this is the chance for me to vent because I CAN. So I am letting it out. I am letting out my feelings and letting out that I think that the things that look like I can't do would be splendid to try to achieve--I can at least try these things. They're fine to try to do because I know that it's a different thing and you think that just because you're not some emotional freak, you can't cry and you can't fear things and that you can't try crazy things like jumping on a bed or a table or doing whatever the hell you want to do. Well, I can do those things because I want to and maybe it's just a chance for me to do these things, to do the things I want to try out and now I am getting sick (no seriously I have a flu thingy I don't even know) and I'm trying to get rid of it but I know that sometimes I can try things when I am unwell--everything can be achieved at different times. What can I say, though, people? Oblivious memories come whenever they want to and I guess I want to try something different in this world. This earth is full of deadly and dark things and video games and objects that entertain you or amuse you but it doesn't mean that you can keep on telling me that I can't be part of the dangerous, deadly and dark things because it's my chance to tell people what I can be and sometimes you are my friend and sometimes you are not. I just want to tell people that I can do whATEVER. I can do anything that lets me take on the world's adventures in many ways. I can yell, I can shout, I can scream, I can fear many things but there are also those things that don't let me run around and you are one of them so shut up and let me be something. Shut up and let me look around this world because I want to take on the journeys. Sometimes I can't take on the things that i want to love and look at and spin around in flowers at and see rainbows but that doesn't mean I can't be human. I don't want to have broken wings--I want to fly and I want to not be depressed or emotional or lonely. (well sorry I can be emotional I have feelings). Can't I be some human that wants to explore the world? Can't I be someone that can vent? Can't I be some human who wants to write 3000 words of emotional venting and it's fine for me to write down? Thank you for listening. I hope you learned how to be human.

o.o *is speechless for a while*

...You have a way with words. o____o *is all my brain can think to say*

And I'm glad you were able to get all of that out. <:^) *glomps*

TheAshWolf 07-14-2013 02:45 AM

*sighs* I accomplished lots of things today, lots of things the day before, and the day before that, and the day before that...and I still have SO MUCH TO DO. I am both somehow content AND unsettled at the same time.

What happened to lazy, boring, slow, seemingly-endless summer days? #_#

evasong 07-14-2013 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 480545)
I'm kinda sad, cory monteith died
;_;

WHAT?!



EDIT: *has now read up on it* NOOO! He was young though! D: I'm sorry, pluzzle.

GabiDi 07-14-2013 05:56 AM

Yep, he was found tonight in a hotel in Vancouver. It may have been a drug overdose but the police don't know/won't say. He was 31.
To be honest I'm just kind of numb about it, I've been crying for about an hour. He was such an amazing, open-hearted, funny and talented guy and he left behind a grieving girlfriend...
He'll be missed.

evasong 07-14-2013 06:13 AM

I didn't really watch Glee and I didn't really see any interviews. But I'm still upset. It's a sad way to go and at only 31...

LaurenM 07-14-2013 06:47 AM

I Need Advice!
 
I'm pretty sure that I'm being cyberbullied by an imposter with my good friend's facebook name, profile picture and cover photo. I thought of blocking her, but I want to be Sherlocky and find out who she is.
This is what she said to me:
That's just your silly baby talks before, I don't care about llabricorns anymore.

You even joined the umbrella table when though most people there hate you

Asians don't always have to be smart, look at you idiot

Nerd

Get a life

Cry baby

Huh, I'm outta here, you're just a piece of shit


_________________
What I'm considering is whether to let her know that I know she's an imposter (I'm not sure whether she knows). Thank god I knew that she was an imposter before she started all that hate. I would've died since I thought she was real at first.

LaurenM 07-14-2013 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 480557)
She used a crappy stereotype, which is overused - all Asians are small. I mean, I would say it is, for the most part, true - but not always. But trust me, you are. ;3
Dafuq is the umbrella table?!?!?
-_- SHe's a moron - don't listen to them.

Thanks.
I'm not deterred...and she just admitted she was an imposter.
...i am small?
Oh, the umbrella table is a table with an umbrella at our school. Sorry I didn't explain.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.