The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Puckbrina159 10-04-2013 06:36 PM

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING POST IS A HODGEPODGE (IF YOU WILL) OF RANTS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

SOME THINGS ARE NOT TO BE JOKED ABOUT. SIMPLE SOLUTION. DON'T JOKE ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DISLIKE SOMEONE. DISLIKE THEM SILENTLY. DO NOT TELL THEM, DO NOT MAKE FUN OF THEM TO THEIR FACES, DO NOT ANYTHING. OH YEAH AND COLORS, LIKES, DISLIKES, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, RACE, OPINIONS, BELIEFS, ANYTHING ELSE ARE NOT SOMETHING TO MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE FOR. JUST. DON'T. DO NOT SCREAM ACROSS THE EFFING ROOM. EVER. LIFE RULE. IF SOMEONE IS HAVING A GOOD DAY. DO. NOT. RUIN. IT. FOR. THEM. EMOTIONS ARE LIKE BUBBLES. THEY CAN BE HAPPY AND FLOAT ALL AROUND BUT THERE IS NEVER ANY WARNING WHEN THEY WILL POP (that was a horrible analogy I'm sorry). WHAT KIND OF DICK MUST YOU BE TO HAVE TO MAKE SOMEONE ELSE'S DAY SHIT TO MAKE YOUR'S GOOD?
IF SOMEONE IS QUIET. DO NOT ASK THEM WHY. DO NOT INFORM THEM. LEAVE THEM BE. THEY WILL TALK IF THEY WANT TO. IF IT SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE IS HAPPY ALL THE TIME, DO NOT TEST THEM. THEY CAN SNAP. BECAUSE EVEN THE PEOPLE WHO SEEM HAPPIEST ARE FIGHTING A BATTLE YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT. WE'RE ALL EXCITED TO GET OUT THE HELL HOLE KNOWN AS SCHOOL. THOSE 2 SECONDS YOU SHAVED OFF BY PUSHING SOMEONE TO GET TO THE DOOR FASTER AREN'T AS VALUABLE THAN YOU THINK THEY ARE YOU ASSHOLES.

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upl.../lemon-gah.gif

.....i apologize deeply for that. but it had to happen or i might have exploded.

TheAshWolf 10-04-2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 (Post 498225)
WARNING: THE FOLLOWING POST IS A HODGEPODGE (IF YOU WILL) OF RANTS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

SOME THINGS ARE NOT TO BE JOKED ABOUT. SIMPLE SOLUTION. DON'T JOKE ABOUT THEM. IF YOU DISLIKE SOMEONE. DISLIKE THEM SILENTLY. DO NOT TELL THEM, DO NOT MAKE FUN OF THEM TO THEIR FACES, DO NOT ANYTHING. OH YEAH AND COLORS, LIKES, DISLIKES, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, RACE, OPINIONS, BELIEFS, ANYTHING ELSE ARE NOT SOMETHING TO MAKE FUN OF SOMEONE FOR. JUST. DON'T. DO NOT SCREAM ACROSS THE EFFING ROOM. EVER. LIFE RULE. IF SOMEONE IS HAVING A GOOD DAY. DO. NOT. RUIN. IT. FOR. THEM. EMOTIONS ARE LIKE BUBBLES. THEY CAN BE HAPPY AND FLOAT ALL AROUND BUT THERE IS NEVER ANY WARNING WHEN THEY WILL POP (that was a horrible analogy I'm sorry). WHAT KIND OF DICK MUST YOU BE TO HAVE TO MAKE SOMEONE ELSE'S DAY SHIT TO MAKE YOUR'S GOOD?
IF SOMEONE IS QUIET. DO NOT ASK THEM WHY. DO NOT INFORM THEM. LEAVE THEM BE. THEY WILL TALK IF THEY WANT TO. IF IT SEEMS LIKE SOMEONE IS HAPPY ALL THE TIME, DO NOT TEST THEM. THEY CAN SNAP. BECAUSE EVEN THE PEOPLE WHO SEEM HAPPIEST ARE FIGHTING A BATTLE YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT. WE'RE ALL EXCITED TO GET OUT THE HELL HOLE KNOWN AS SCHOOL. THOSE 2 SECONDS YOU SHAVED OFF BY PUSHING SOMEONE TO GET TO THE DOOR FASTER AREN'T AS VALUABLE THAN YOU THINK THEY ARE YOU ASSHOLES.

.....i apologize deeply for that. but it had to happen or i might have exploded.

As cliche as it sounds, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" is a really, REALLY good life rule.

I know EXACTLY how you feel. :| *pats on the back*

Puckbrina159 10-04-2013 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 498226)
As cliche as it sounds, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" is a really, REALLY good life rule.

I know EXACTLY how you feel. :| *pats on the back*

YES. THAT. Good life rule.

meerkat 10-04-2013 10:05 PM

i dislike my french teacher D:
so today we had a test and i asked a question about something to do with pronunciation and she said "wow meera, you're becoming like *insert the name of annoying dude who she ships me with but who isn't in my class this year*!" (i'll call him billy bob joe ^_^)
and then she almost wrote "meera is becoming like billy bob joe" on the whiteboard. really.
and the whole class exploded and screamed "meera likes billy bob joe!" and stuff like that.
i sure hope he doesn't find out anytime soon... DX

Sandy 10-04-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 498180)
I know this may not mean much, but your amazing quality as a writer and an author and your steady perseverance at being a good person whilst surrounded by all this shit has already affected me and will continue to affect others. You're one of the strongest people I know, even if you don't know it yet.

I... thank you, AA. You do know that the same is true for you, though, right? I can think of multiple occasions where, despite everything, you helped me come down from some kind of hecked up panic attack and helped me feel normal again. Thanks a lot, man.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 498190)
Sandy, I'm going to respond to your vents. This might take me a while because I have a lot to say. So just keep an eye out for my response, okay? I probably won't give it to you on KP, though.

But I will say this, right up front:

You matter to me. I know that it sounds crazy; thinking someone half a continent away cares about you. But it's true. You. Matter. To. Me. Do you know what I would do if you died???? Do you?! Well, I hope you know, because, I don't have the slightest freaking idea WHAT I'd do. I mean....just...asdfghj. I'll explain more in my full response. But, just...Sandy.... x__x *giant bear hug* You have worth, okay?

THAT REMINDS ME I've been meaning to respond to your response of that other vent a while ago. It's been sitting in my drafts (like a lot of other things ;A;) but I haven't gotten much time to work on emails since my homework load has been slowly increasing... =__=
And... okay. I'll respond to your full response, then. I apologize beforehand if it takes a while, though. x_X
(Oh gosh, sorry about all the cursing. I'm sorry you had to read that. 8'I)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 498217)
You can do this. The only thing that's stopping you is your lack of confidence.
I'm a bit confused, though. I saw a short story you wrote and it was seriously gory, yet you have a fear of violence...?

you are not a freak

Thanks, Lauren. And yeah, you're totally right. The sad part is that I know, too, that the only thing that's stopping me is myself, but I just can't seem to move past it.

THAT story. Oh my gosh. I can't exactly explain that story, to be honest. I remember it was one of AA's horror contests and I remember reading the rules and how she really wanted the contestants to go all-out, and I usually go completely nuts with horror/gore, and that was also during my middle school phase where I was fascinated with psychology and serial killers and all that nice stuff so I just kind of
wrote... that

i dug it up a couple months ago and killed myself laughing at it, so I showed it to my friends, who also killed themselves laughing at it

But even so, fear of gore/body horror/generally disturbing content and having a fear of violence are really quite different. I love listening to gory creepypastas, reading gory/scary stories about murderers, and heck, I used to watch tracheostomies and hip replacements being recorded by professional surgeons (I had to take breaks though, because even though they were interesting, it was still really gross) and published for educational purposes simply because I was at the time quite fascinated by it. However, in a violent situation, where two parties are lashing out at each other, whether it be with words or fists (no gore involved), I don't respond as calmly as I wish I could. I get caught up in the anger and the yelling and I was never one to be naturally soothed by turbulent situations. My heart rate probably skyrockets far higher than the people who are actually involved, and despite being a bystander, I panic and irrationally assume that I'm either about to witness someone get killed, or that I'm going to be next and have to fight too, which is a whole other story. Almost instantly, my mind gets carried back to a really dark place I was in a couple years ago that I really don't know how to explain. (Basically, I was the bystander in an ongoing bullying thing, it was kind of complex and a really damaging relationship so I'll just leave it at that.) And I mean, people change. I've changed. My gory phase lasted a couple months, and I'm not going to lie, self harm changed all of that. I can't really look at blood or injuries now, even from a random bloody nose or a papercut, without getting uncomfortable.
tl;dr: fear of violence, fear of gore, and fear of pain/anything else that seems related are still quite different.

Lena 10-04-2013 10:34 PM

*slinks onto thread*
why is the general human population made up almost completely by idiots ;A;
*slinks off of thread*

LaurenM 10-05-2013 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 498256)
I... thank you, AA. You do know that the same is true for you, though, right? I can think of multiple occasions where, despite everything, you helped me come down from some kind of hecked up panic attack and helped me feel normal again. Thanks a lot, man.

THAT REMINDS ME I've been meaning to respond to your response of that other vent a while ago. It's been sitting in my drafts (like a lot of other things ;A;) but I haven't gotten much time to work on emails since my homework load has been slowly increasing... =__=
And... okay. I'll respond to your full response, then. I apologize beforehand if it takes a while, though. x_X

Thanks, Lauren. And yeah, you're totally right. The sad part is that I know, too, that the only thing that's stopping me is myself, but I just can't seem to move past it.

THAT story. Oh my gosh. I can't exactly explain that story, to be honest. I remember it was one of AA's horror contests and I remember reading the rules and how she really wanted the contestants to go all-out, and I usually go completely nuts with horror/gore, and that was also during my middle school phase where I was fascinated with psychology and serial killers and all that nice stuff so I just kind of
wrote... that

i dug it up a couple months ago and killed myself laughing at it, so I showed it to my friends, who also killed themselves laughing at it

But even so, fear of gore/body horror/generally disturbing content and having a fear of violence are really quite different. I love listening to gory creepypastas, reading gory/scary stories about murderers, and heck, I used to watch tracheostomies and hip replacements being recorded by professional surgeons (I had to take breaks though, because even though they were interesting, it was still really gross) and published for educational purposes simply because I was at the time quite fascinated by it. However, in a violent situation, where two parties are lashing out at each other, whether it be with words or fists (no gore involved), I don't respond as calmly as I wish I could. I get caught up in the anger and the yelling and I was never one to be naturally soothed by turbulent situations. My heart rate probably skyrockets far higher than the people who are actually involved, and despite being a bystander, I panic and irrationally assume that I'm either about to witness someone get killed, or that I'm going to be next and have to fight too, which is a whole other story. Almost instantly, my mind gets carried back to a really dark place I was in a couple years ago that I really don't know how to explain. (Basically, I was the bystander in an ongoing bullying thing, it was kind of complex and a really damaging relationship so I'll just leave it at that.) And I mean, people change. I've changed. My gory phase lasted a couple months, and I'm not going to lie, self harm changed all of that. I can't really look at blood or injuries now, even from a random bloody nose or a papercut, without getting uncomfortable.
tl;dr: fear of violence, fear of gore, and fear of pain/anything else that seems related are still quite different.

Oh okay/
Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 498264)
Is anyone else a little disappointed by the new P!ATD album? It's so...electronic, and Brendon's voice is just so perfect without all that autotune shit.

Sorry. :P

Very.
I only seriously like the first two songs. Though Girls/Girls/Boys was pretty good.

TheAshWolf 10-05-2013 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 498256)

Take your time with what I send you. I understand. (Homework is evil. ewe)

It's okay, Cass...you were terribly upset; I understand. <:^) *hugs* Don't feel bad about the cursing. Just don't. Okay?

Also, check your inbox.

camikat 10-05-2013 02:39 PM

So I listen to mainly pop punk/rock/"emo" bands, which are evil according to my dad¿¿¿

lvhamsters 10-05-2013 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 498372)
So I listen to mainly pop punk/rock/"emo" bands, which are evil according to my dad¿¿¿

The same goes with my dad .-. And my mom.
Yelling from other room "Turn off that devil music!" (My mom)
My dad: "You will never listen to that devil music while you live in this household." Except using other words. That shouldn't be on here X3

EmmaR 10-05-2013 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 498402)
The same goes with my dad .-. And my mom.
Yelling from other room "Turn off that devil music!" (My mom)
My dad: "You will never listen to that devil music while you live in this household." Except using other words. That shouldn't be on here X3

Oh...
Well.
I blast FOB and P!ATD and All Time Low in my room and my parents literally could not care less.

lvhamsters 10-05-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaR (Post 498405)
Oh...
Well.
I blast FOB and P!ATD and All Time Low in my room and my parents literally could not care less.

Lucky DX

Emaafre 10-05-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 498259)
*slinks onto thread*
why is the general human population made up almost completely by idiots ;A;
*slinks off of thread*

I know, right?

HeatherB 10-05-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 498372)

your signature is boss. just sayin
Quote:

Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 (Post 498225)

there's literally nothing to apologize for shhh
i feel like that constantly

heh triggery stuff under here esp. because most of it is in second person even though it's referring to me not you all im sorry
and speaking of how i'm feeling
haha
that's not too good, is it...
does death ever just hit you?
in the face?
saying "hello, bitch, i am here and taking beautiful people off of this planet who deserve to live but i'm not taking you even though you deserve to die
and do you know why?
because this pain you're going through right now, you deserve it. and you have the gall to want me? long for death? no. live through it. live through the hurting and the bitching and the lies and all the misery you inflict on other's lives, and watch them slowly turn on you and hate you. realize who you really, truly are. and hate you like you deserve it.
you don't deserve to die, you see.
dying is the easy way out for you. and you deserve all the hardships and pain in the world."

AlgebraAddict 10-06-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 498428)
your signature is boss. just sayin

there's literally nothing to apologize for shhh
i feel like that constantly

heh triggery stuff under here esp. because most of it is in second person even though it's referring to me not you all im sorry
and speaking of how i'm feeling
haha
that's not too good, is it...
does death ever just hit you?
in the face?
saying "hello, bitch, i am here and taking beautiful people off of this planet who deserve to live but i'm not taking you even though you deserve to die
and do you know why?
because this pain you're going through right now, you deserve it. and you have the gall to want me? long for death? no. live through it. live through the hurting and the bitching and the lies and all the misery you inflict on other's lives, and watch them slowly turn on you and hate you. realize who you really, truly are. and hate you like you deserve it.
you don't deserve to die, you see.
dying is the easy way out for you. and you deserve all the hardships and pain in the world."

yeah well obviously death is a stupid douchebag who doesn't know shit about you.

and you deserve to live a totally awesome life even if all the stupid people you know now are assholes. In a few years you'll hardly know them anymore. You can make it through.

TheAshWolf 10-06-2013 12:25 PM

Have you ever found the inspiration for a fantastic story, but you're not confident enough to write it? ._.

HeatherB 10-06-2013 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 498462)
Have you ever found the inspiration for a fantastic story, but you're not confident enough to write it? ._.

always .

LaurenM 10-06-2013 08:26 PM

I've realised that I'm usually the one being left alone instead of the one leaving.
I mean, I've left my primary school. And my kindergarten friend who's still my friend now is going to board in England in November, my other friend's already there, my other other friend is going next year, and one has gone back to Troy, Michigan.
Sigh...

rebecca 10-07-2013 03:16 AM

I know that feeling. Well, not quite the same, but three sets of friends (two of whom were at the time my best friends) moved down south, one set went to America, and I thought Angelica (obviously my best friend) was going to be going to Devon or Dorset or somewhere down south where she would attend a private school.

EmmaR 10-08-2013 12:10 AM

Three people from my school just got expelled. I knew them all.

Well.

GabiDi 10-08-2013 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaR (Post 498639)
Three people from my school just got expelled. I knew them all.

Well.

What? Why?

HeatherB 10-08-2013 09:26 PM

wow everything today is just so frustrating and ive retreated into my fiveyearold pouty whiny bitchself to escape and validate wanting to be five again bc literally nothing was complicated when i was five i just want to go back and be five please let me go back and kill myself and actually i just want to kill myself right now nothing is cheering me up like it should and everythign is depressing and im highstrung and stressed out and i just want to die everything ends why dont i end i want to end righT NOW PLEASE JUST MAKE ME END i dont want to be here right now i dont want to be anywhere please just let me die please please please please please please please please why am i even alive living is so stpuid wow why does life even happen thats so dumb im just a bitch who doesnt deserve this please let me go die in a hole

graceterry 10-08-2013 09:34 PM

WHY WHY WHY DOES DIVORCE HAVE TO BE A THING? I honestly hate it and my torn apart family. I miss my dog, and my parents won't buy me a new one, because my dad doesn't want to take care of another pet, and my mom hates animals, and, you know, it's not as if I want to be selfish. I love Max, my outside dog, but I want an inside dog, because it's not the same, and it's too late to housetrain him and my daddy wouldn't let me anyway, and my cats hate me and I MISS COOPER. No one understands. I try and understand others, but no one understands me. My parents say they'll listen, but every time I tell my mom how I feel, she gets mad and it doesn't help. There are too many things I want to tell people, to get them to understand how I am, but they want me to be perfect or something. My mom wants me to keep my room straight. Yadda yadda yadda. And then there's the snide comments. Oh, boy. I've dealt with this all my life and I'M JUST TIRED OF IT! I JUST AM! IT'S TOO MUCH! School gives me too much homework, and my brother doesn't seem to understand the words "my computer". I just wish someone would listen and understand! It's like all bits of kids vanish when people grow up.

Puckbrina159 10-09-2013 05:30 PM

Uuuuuuuuggggghhhh school is so boring. I feel like it's such a waste of my time. I know how to do this stuff (even though I'll probably never have to out of school).
I would like some math teacher to tell me when I will ever have to know how to find landmarks in number sets, measure an angle, or do any of that shit. Seriously. When will I ever have to do anything that we're learning, in the real world? Adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, reading numbers, basic stuff like that (that we learned like three years ago by the way), I can understand. But not all that other crap.
And not only will I never need this stuff, but I know how to do about 90% of the stuff we're doing in my core classes.
aoifisjniuidfnugidfigniodfug I'm so done.

lvhamsters 10-09-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puckbrina159 (Post 498755)
Uuuuuuuuggggghhhh school is so boring. I feel like it's such a waste of my time. I know how to do this stuff (even though I'll probably never have to out of school).
I would like some math teacher to tell me when I will ever have to know how to find landmarks in number sets, measure an angle, or do any of that shit. Seriously. When will I ever have to do anything that we're learning, in the real world? Adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, reading numbers, basic stuff like that (that we learned like three years ago by the way), I can understand. But not all that other crap.
And not only will I never need this stuff, but I know how to do about 90% of the stuff we're doing in my core classes.
aoifisjniuidfnugidfigniodfug I'm so done.

This. THIS.

cloudwriter 10-09-2013 08:49 PM

I'm so conflicted right now...

So this guy asked me to homecoming. I went with him, and I honestly had a good time. He's a really nice, funny guy. And I thought that would be the end of it...

...but now several friends who have talked to him are saying that he's going to ask me out. And I've put 2 and 2 together and I figure that he's going to ask me tomorrow, on my birthday.

Problem is, I don't really like him like that. He's a really good friend, and he's super nice, but...he's [i]just/I] a friend right now.

And I have no idea what to say when he asks me! I don't want to hurt him, because according to my friends who have talked to him, he's liked me since last year.

Sooo, tomorrow's going to be bittersweet. On one hand, I'm so so so excited that I'm finally turning 15, but on the other hand, I don't want to screw up a friendship...

Advice? Please?

lvhamsters 10-09-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloudwriter (Post 498785)
I'm so conflicted right now...

So this guy asked me to homecoming. I went with him, and I honestly had a good time. He's a really nice, funny guy. And I thought that would be the end of it...

...but now several friends who have talked to him are saying that he's going to ask me out. And I've put 2 and 2 together and I figure that he's going to ask me tomorrow, on my birthday.

Problem is, I don't really like him like that. He's a really good friend, and he's super nice, but...he's [i]just/I] a friend right now.

And I have no idea what to say when he asks me! I don't want to hurt him, because according to my friends who have talked to him, he's liked me since last year.

Sooo, tomorrow's going to be bittersweet. On one hand, I'm so so so excited that I'm finally turning 15, but on the other hand, I don't want to screw up a friendship...

Advice? Please?

When you ask him you can tell him that you just want to be friends and that you just picture him as a friend : 3 Usually when that happens it may be awkward for like a couple days, but you will still be friends and after a while you'll just forget and act like nothing happened. (It's happened to a couple people I know o.o)

cloudwriter 10-09-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 498788)
When you ask him you can tell him that you just want to be friends and that you just picture him as a friend : 3 Usually when that happens it may be awkward for like a couple days, but you will still be friends and after a while you'll just forget and act like nothing happened. (It's happened to a couple people I know o.o)

Thanks...I was hoping that it wouldn't ruin our friendship. :3 And really? xD At my school it never happens, mainly because people date whoever asks them out if the person is serious, and the other person knows they're serious. (did that make sense? It sounded really confusing...xD)

lvhamsters 10-09-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloudwriter (Post 498792)
Thanks...I was hoping that it wouldn't ruin our friendship. :3 And really? xD At my school it never happens, mainly because people date whoever asks them out if the person is serious, and the other person knows they're serious. (did that make sense? It sounded really confusing...xD)

No problem ^^ And it made sense! But yeah, my friend had her friend has her out and she just said she wanted to be friends and they're like best friends now :3 You can't tell anything happened at all.

cloudwriter 10-09-2013 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 498794)
No problem ^^ And it made sense! But yeah, my friend had her friend has her out and she just said she wanted to be friends and they're like best friends now :3 You can't tell anything happened at all.

Good. xD And really? That's a relief. Thank you so much for your help. (:

lvhamsters 10-09-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloudwriter (Post 498799)
Good. xD And really? That's a relief. Thank you so much for your help. (:

Yes ^o^ And no problem! I'm just glad I could help :)

AlgebraAddict 10-09-2013 10:05 PM

i just realized something scary

i'm super smart

i kick ass at whatever i want to

i have my own style and it's awesome

i'm beautiful

and amazing

and i'm not alone

people actually give a shit about me

and for like the first time in my life i have freaking friends. people who care about me and trust me and love me. i have people i can trust. i have a boy who brightens up my day whenever we talk together. i have a girl who knows exactly what to say to me and when to give me a hug.

i have a freaking awesome life

and to all of you...

it gets better. i swear, you might feel like you're alone but that can change. I found people that I can love and trust on the school bus, of all places. Just keep looking.

lvhamsters 10-09-2013 10:12 PM

So. I'm kinda freaked out. I guess that would be the right word XP
So I started thinking about leaving kidpub. I'm just getting too old :\ I've been on here forever and am one of the oldest authors on here. One month till I turn 16..... And when I started thinking about it, I realized just how much KP means to me. This is literally my second home. Almost every day after school, this is my refuge. This is where I go. I've made some awesome friends on here and leaving is going to be super hard :c
I remember a couple years ago I was feeling relief because I had so much more time to kill before leaving KP. And now? *shudders*
I've relied on Kidpub and the Kidpubbians for so much.... like on this thread. You guys are the people that accepted me for who I was; completely crazy. You helped me through some of the issues in my life..... and truthfully, I think I'd be dead without you guys. You've been the only people who listened to me and didn't judge me, even if you haven't actually met me. I was able to show you guys my real personality.
Sorry if I sound like I'm rambling. I just feel like this needs to be said. KP/WB has been a huge part of my life. Without you I would've given up on my novel ages ago. Given up on writing.
But all of that is going to end. Throughout changing school and everything, this website was the only thing that stayed. Everyone on here stayed.
It's just terrifying to think of going on in life, like in college, completely alone and not having anyone to come back too.
I think I've become too connected with this website e.o But in a weird, twisted vision, it's like loving a small animal. You love them to death with the time you have with them. You don't distance yourself. You just love them. And when they are deceased your heart aches and you miss them so much.
So, yeah. That was my odd speech.
If you read all of that, I'm sorry XD

lvhamsters 10-09-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 498803)
i just realized something scary

i'm super smart

i kick ass at whatever i want to

i have my own style and it's awesome

i'm beautiful

and amazing

and i'm not alone

people actually give a shit about me

and for like the first time in my life i have freaking friends. people who care about me and trust me and love me. i have people i can trust. i have a boy who brightens up my day whenever we talk together. i have a girl who knows exactly what to say to me and when to give me a hug.

i have a freaking awesome life

and to all of you...

it gets better. i swear, you might feel like you're alone but that can change. I found people that I can love and trust on the school bus, of all places. Just keep looking.

*hugs* I'm glad you realized this c:

evasong 10-09-2013 10:53 PM

Been crying for a while. Augustus Waters just broke my heart. (The Fault in Our Stars). I think it's because a lot of people close to me had cancer but now I can't get it out of my head.

EmmaR 10-10-2013 12:06 AM

So I think I'm going to go to some counseling at school. Stress management is nonexistent for me and in a school that's known for being high stress, high achievement, and high pressure, I HAVE to learn to manage stress or I will die by the end of freshman year.

TheAshWolf 10-10-2013 01:03 AM

For everyone:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/73...c5bf599f8f.jpg

Puckbrina159 10-10-2013 08:05 AM

I really have to try right now not to cry. I'm not ready.

TheAshWolf 10-10-2013 02:44 PM

How I end up looking and sounding when I try to explain any of the SciFi shows/movies/books that I like:

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6...mo7_r3_250.gif

Tarka 10-10-2013 02:47 PM

So I'm kind of mad at myself because of boy problems. And bleh. In short, I stopped having a crush on this guy because of reasons, but now I'm like "WUT I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE" and I might, and I think I have a crush on like three or four other guys and it's like "AAAAAAAAH TARKA YOU FLIGHTY FLIRTY POOP WHAT ARE YOU THINKING" -_-

I mean, it's NORMAL to have a crush on several guys at the same time......

Right?

I'm really ticked at myself right now -_-