The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Randomize (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Forum Game: Last person to post here wins! (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=252)

Athenabrain1 08-14-2014 12:06 AM

http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-c...ity-3000150349

venika 08-14-2014 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 (Post 555605)

commented.

lvhamsters 08-14-2014 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venika (Post 555551)
^u^ That sounds pretty epyk. Is it in school or outside of school? (again in sixth grade we had this Forensic Science afterschool club thing but I wasn't in it cos I did the advanced art club)

It's in school ^^ its a new class.
That's awesome that your school has so many cool clubs :o my school has really boring clubs e.o nothing worth joining.

venika 08-14-2014 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 555624)
It's in school ^^ its a new class.
That's awesome that your school has so many cool clubs :o my school has really boring clubs e.o nothing worth joining.

omg that's awesome :3
Haha idk, my school does have some cool ones I guess. XP

avbhabra 08-14-2014 04:12 PM

Hello peoples.

Jesse 08-15-2014 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 555603)
I want to charge my kindle overnight but I'm paranoid there will be a lightning storm

Well
I should have charged my kindle because I was in Boston and it was a long bus ride. And now the charger is frayed and it's out of battery.
And it won't charge

oof

Jesse 08-15-2014 09:02 AM

I feel gross in all cities and I guess Boston is one of the cleaner ones but it was just so germy and I didn't like it.

LizzieS 08-15-2014 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 556335)
I feel gross in all cities and I guess Boston is one of the cleaner ones but it was just so germy and I didn't like it.

...germy?
I went to Boston a few years ago and found it pretty nice. It's kind of like Philly.

Athenabrain1 08-15-2014 10:46 AM

My snapchat: alice.way

maxi 08-15-2014 10:49 AM

Someone talk to meeee!

I'm bored, and reading Spirit Bound.

LizzieS 08-15-2014 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 556346)
Someone talk to meeee!

I'm bored, and reading Spirit Bound.

HEYYYYYYYYYYY MAX HOW'S LiFE
You should sign up for my KP story because I'm writing it at the moment

maxi 08-15-2014 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 556348)
HEYYYYYYYYYYY MAX HOW'S LiFE
You should sign up for my KP story because I'm writing it at the moment

Well, it's 1AM and I should go to bed like right now, but life's goooood.

I should! I'll do it in the morning, though, and keep it up in a tab for tomorrow.

camikat 08-15-2014 12:17 PM

a separate peace is ruining my life

Jesse 08-15-2014 12:22 PM

http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-c...nge-1893150379

Jesse 08-15-2014 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 556343)
...germy?
I went to Boston a few years ago and found it pretty nice. It's kind of like Philly.

Germ as an adjective :o

I don't know. Faneuil Hall was really busy and hot and I was just paranoid about all the germs and everything. I've never been to Philly

LizzieS 08-15-2014 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 556355)
Germ as an adjective :o

I don't know. Faneuil Hall was really busy and hot and I was just paranoid about all the germs and everything. I've never been to Philly

I kind of feel like there's 3 kinds of cities. There's the huge, bustling cities with the billboards and giant roads where it's super pretty but run-down at the same time, like NYC. Then there are the cities that are really quaint and not very crowded, like Charleston. And cities like Boston and Philadelphia are in the middle but more leaning toward NYC-like, but they're really historic and pretty and there are different sections that are more run-down.

saphiremoon 08-15-2014 12:52 PM

Yoo Jesse I emailed you back.

coughcoughfinallycoughcough

camikat 08-15-2014 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 556351)
a separate peace is ruining my life

i finished it
my life is over

LizzieS 08-15-2014 07:05 PM

i have been downloading the sims 4 demo since like 10:00 today and every time i check it it has downloaded less??
like it was at 30% and then at 20% and now it's at 16%??

venika 08-15-2014 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 556522)
i have been downloading the sims 4 demo since like 10:00 today and every time i check it it has downloaded less??
like it was at 30% and then at 20% and now it's at 16%??

O.o That is extremely weird. :p

LizzieS 08-15-2014 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venika (Post 556523)
O.o That is extremely weird. :p

it's back to 20% so maybe it's downloading normally now...
jeez i hate origin so much its download speeds are the slowest

Elizabeth 08-15-2014 07:34 PM

So, I am currently (not currently as in right this second) moving mostly everything from my room into the living room. I'm not moving anything from my closet for this project. I'll tackle that eventually. Then we have to clean and fish holes in huge walls, cover surfaces that don't need a new color in plastic, take down the light, and, I believe, take down, or at least cover, the light switches and plug ins and such.
Then we will paint my room! I'm really excited. I've been wanting to do it for quite a few years. I haven't quite chosen the shade, it will be purple, but my parents and I are looking at different shades because we don't want it too dark and etc.
Once it is painted, I get the fun joy of moving everything back into my room and putting it away in a semi-organized way. Though, that could be fun..ish. Anyway, I'm excited. Also, we're going to decorate my room and make it look older, hopefully. It looks about how it did when I was younger. The theme is purple and butterflies. And cats, as I told my mom. We have different ideas, like some adhesive sticker thingys for the walls. Now if only we could find someone to paint butterflies on the walls. I know I'm rambling, but I generally do ramble.

pluzzle 08-15-2014 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elizabeth (Post 556532)
So, I am currently (not currently as in right this second) moving mostly everything from my room into the living room. I'm not moving anything from my closet for this project. I'll tackle that eventually. Then we have to clean and fish holes in huge walls, cover surfaces that don't need a new color in plastic, take down the light, and, I believe, take down, or at least cover, the light switches and plug ins and such.
Then we will paint my room! I'm really excited. I've been wanting to do it for quite a few years. I haven't quite chosen the shade, it will be purple, but my parents and I are looking at different shades because we don't want it too dark and etc.
Once it is painted, I get the fun joy of moving everything back into my room and putting it away in a semi-organized way. Though, that could be fun..ish. Anyway, I'm excited. Also, we're going to decorate my room and make it look older, hopefully. It looks about how it did when I was younger. The theme is purple and butterflies. And cats, as I told my mom. We have different ideas, like some adhesive sticker thingys for the walls. Now if only we could find someone to paint butterflies on the walls. I know I'm rambling, but I generally do ramble.

butterflies are hella, but just be careful about painting them on your wall instead of sticking or something else because you may not want that when you're older! i painted my room lilac two - three years ago and i already want to change it. just choose something that can be painted over in case you may not like it!

Elizabeth 08-15-2014 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 556535)
butterflies are hella, but just be careful about painting them on your wall instead of sticking or something else because you may not want that when you're older! i painted my room lilac two - three years ago and i already want to change it. just choose something that can be painted over in case you may not like it!

I'm probably not going to paint them on the wall since we don't know anyone who could. I certainly couldn't. Yeah, that's true. We did find some adhesive sticker thingys that supposedly can be taken off easily.

pluzzle 08-15-2014 07:42 PM

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN I CAN RENEW MY [LOST] LIBRARY BOOKS ONLINE FOR ANOTHER 3 WEEKS HELLa

Elizabeth 08-15-2014 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 556542)
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN I CAN RENEW MY [LOST] LIBRARY BOOKS ONLINE FOR ANOTHER 3 WEEKS HELLa

Ugh, I hate it when I lose library books. Luckily, I usually find them pretty quickly.

saphiremoon 08-15-2014 07:52 PM

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE SCRIVENER

it is amazing

lvhamsters 08-15-2014 08:16 PM

I just got a tour of a forensics lab from my aunt and it was super awesome.

LizzieS 08-15-2014 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elizabeth (Post 556532)

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 556535)

Yeah, I was going to say the same thing. Make sure it's something you want to stick with. I painted my room a few years ago - it used to just be white but I painted it baby blue and then splatter painted it with three darker shades of blue. And I'm really glad that's what I chose instead of what I was thinking at the time (painting it blue and painting white clouds on top) because I still love how I painted my room and if I had done that other choice, I would hate it. So stick with something simple that you'll like when you're older.

Though splatter painting is really fun if your parents let you do it. The only problem is that you will have paint in your hair for weeks.

pluzzle 08-15-2014 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 556573)
Yeah, I was going to say the same thing. Make sure it's something you want to stick with. I painted my room a few years ago - it used to just be white but I painted it baby blue and then splatter painted it with three darker shades of blue. And I'm really glad that's what I chose instead of what I was thinking at the time (painting it blue and painting white clouds on top) because I still love how I painted my room and if I had done that other choice, I would hate it. So stick with something simple that you'll like when you're older.

Though splatter painting is really fun if your parents let you do it. The only problem is that you will have paint in your hair for weeks.

omg im probably gonna repaint my room within the next year i so wanna do splatter paint!! but if not im going chalkboard paint that shit is the bomb dot com

@Elizabeth: yeah, probably a better idea to stick them on. just a warning sometimes those stickers leave a mark on the paint. It's usually a lighter shade than the wall but it goes away in time. Mine went away in about 9 months, sadly, but for a while it actually looked kinda cool!

Puckbrina159 08-15-2014 10:18 PM

My dad is the best person on the planet. My throat hurts extremely bad and I had to go to the doctor and stuff and he came home from work with 3 huge quarts of Rita's italian ice for me. :D
I love that guy!

venika 08-15-2014 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphiremoon (Post 556550)
DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE SCRIVENER

it is amazing

omg I've heard of it
what's it like
i want it :3

saphiremoon 08-15-2014 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by venika (Post 556577)
omg I've heard of it
what's it like
i want it :3

it's amazing
like plotting and writing and editing on it are so easy
and you can do so much on it (like there're notes and references and different ways of viewing it
it's just so epic

venika 08-15-2014 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphiremoon (Post 556581)
it's amazing
like plotting and writing and editing on it are so easy
and you can do so much on it (like there're notes and references and different ways of viewing it
it's just so epic

oh gosh it sounds amazing
i think if i finish my novel i'm going to ask my parents to get it for me
^^^^ my goal for idk when xP

LizzieS 08-15-2014 10:56 PM

ARTHUR AND GWEN HAD DiNNER TOGETHER
AND HE GRABBED HER HAND
AND THEY DID THE THING WHERE SHE GIVES HIM HER CLOTH TO WEAR IN THE TOURNAMENT
AND THEY KISSED
I CAN'T BREATHE
GOODBYE WORLD I AM GONE

LizzieS 08-15-2014 11:09 PM

Tonight I have learned that Arthur and Gwen's cuteness causes me to wave my hands in the air and make sounds like a dying cat

saphiremoon 08-15-2014 11:39 PM

The Angels Take Manhattan

shit

really guys

I am not amused

lvhamsters 08-16-2014 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphiremoon (Post 556606)
The Angels Take Manhattan

shit

really guys

I am not amused

Is that the one with the statue of liberty. Or am I wrong.
I don't remember.

saphiremoon 08-16-2014 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 556608)
Is that the one with the statue of liberty. Or am I wrong.
I don't remember.

Yep that's the one.
'Kay that bit was really funny. XP But the rest was terrifying. The Weeping Angels are creepy. O.o

lvhamsters 08-16-2014 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphiremoon (Post 556615)
Yep that's the one.
'Kay that bit was really funny. XP But the rest was terrifying. The Weeping Angels are creepy. O.o

Oh, good :D my dad walked in at that part, stopped walking, then slowly backed out XD
They are o.o omg. Not to mention that episode was so sad.....