The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

maxi 06-13-2013 01:35 AM

o_o This day was odd.

bookworm1999 06-13-2013 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 467489)
o_o This day was odd.

Elaborate??

maxi 06-13-2013 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 467490)
Elaborate??

Well, my friend is hanging around me more than he used to and he's like at the end of the day, "Wanna walk over the bridge with me? :D" and whenever my other friends come over he forces them away because he wants to be around me more than any other people.

bookworm1999 06-13-2013 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 467491)
Well, my friend is hanging around me more than he used to and he's like at the end of the day, "Wanna walk over the bridge with me? :D" and whenever my other friends come over he forces them away because he wants to be around me more than any other people.

Hrm.

I honestly don't know what to tell you. I have never had to... brave this type of situation before. Except for once, online, when someone thought I was a boy. :/ How about when he starts pushing your other friends away tell him that you would enjoy them being around too. That you want to hang out with all of them. Maybe that would make you feel easier. Try to be nice, but make it clear that you would also like to have your other friends around too.

maxi 06-13-2013 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 467492)
Hrm.

I honestly don't know what to tell you. I have never had to... brave this type of situation before. Except for once, online, when someone thought I was a boy. :/ How about when he starts pushing your other friends away tell him that you would enjoy them being around too. That you want to hang out with all of them. Maybe that would make you feel easier. Try to be nice, but make it clear that you would also like to have your other friends around too.

I don't know. He's REALLY sensitive and I don't want to hurt his feelings. I'm not sure if you have the same idea as I have about what is going on—my idea could be completely different than yours. He spends a lot of time around me and wants to have more time with me. I don't know what's going on. I should have a chat with him about it; it's not getting on my mind or anything but I just want to know that I get to spend more time with him, too. He also is not doing too well with school and he's asking me for help. Maybe it's because of that? I don't really know.

bookworm1999 06-13-2013 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 467493)
I don't know. He's REALLY sensitive and I don't want to hurt his feelings. I'm not sure if you have the same idea as I have about what is going on—my idea could be completely different than yours. He spends a lot of time around me and wants to have more time with me. I don't know what's going on. I should have a chat with him about it; it's not getting on my mind or anything but I just want to know that I get to spend more time with him, too. He also is not doing too well with school and he's asking me for help. Maybe it's because of that? I don't really know.

I can't really help you there :/

I don't know what else to tell you but that yeah, you should talk to him. Ask Ash, she is a lot better at this stuff :)

maxi 06-13-2013 02:20 AM

(I'm not sad or anything [WHY WOULD I BE? 8D]. I'm just very very confused.)

maxi 06-13-2013 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 467494)
I can't really help you there :/

I don't know what else to tell you but that yeah, you should talk to him. Ask Ash, she is a lot better at this stuff :)

^_^ Okay.

AAAAAASH! XD

TheAshWolf 06-13-2013 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 467493)
I don't know. He's REALLY sensitive and I don't want to hurt his feelings. I'm not sure if you have the same idea as I have about what is going on—my idea could be completely different than yours. He spends a lot of time around me and wants to have more time with me. I don't know what's going on. I should have a chat with him about it; it's not getting on my mind or anything but I just want to know that I get to spend more time with him, too. He also is not doing too well with school and he's asking me for help. Maybe it's because of that? I don't really know.

Something similar happened to me, back during one of my last years in public school. Long story short, I never figured out a way to get him to give me some space. Then again, he WAS kind of...unsettling to be around...but your situation seems to be different in that respect. :P

I wouldn't assume anything like that, Max. <:^J He probably just really wants a friend. And you ARE pretty fun to be around, so I don't see why he wouldn't want to be your friend. ^_^ Do you guys have much in common? I doubt he's just trying to get homework help. At least, it doesn't sound like that to me.

TheAshWolf 06-13-2013 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 467494)
I can't really help you there :/

I don't know what else to tell you but that yeah, you should talk to him. Ask Ash, she is a lot better at this stuff :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 467496)
^_^ Okay.

AAAAAASH! XD

Eh? Someone wants me? owo Advice? Ehhh, okay....*starts to write my suggestions*


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.