The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

pluzzle 03-12-2015 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alaska (Post 567159)
thank you so much for staying!! i'm not even lying/kidding/saying this just bc but you are one of my favourite people ever ngl and i'm super happy that you are still alive!! i was worrying a lot. if you ever need someone to stay stuff to, even if it's stupid stuff, then i'll happily listen/give advice/both <33

aaa thank u.. if u ever need to talk or just wanna be chill u know u can always come to me !! and this may seem silly but... did you change your username from mayagold or am i imagining things and you are another alaska??? this is so embarrassing holy shit??
Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 567162)
@milo good to see you alive and kicking :)



oh hi so my mother has been forgetting to give me my antidepressants and so I'm basically a hot depressed mess and basically during the daytime I'm okay and then come night I'm punching and cutting myself and wishing I was dead and stuff so yeah that's a pain in the ass

haha

this is also silly but. why arent you in charge of your meds? like im srry to make it abt myself but i was in charge of remembering when i was 7 even tho im not on any anymore... do you think maybe you should talk to them about doing that so maybe you will be taking them more regularly?

Zelda 03-12-2015 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 567166)
ughhh whydo i fucking exist

I don't know, you tell me. Why do you exist? Or, how about, instead of that, tell me why you are questioning your existance? Because I for one think it's pretty awesome that you exist.
So go ahead, let it out. Maybe then you'll feel better.

Zelda 03-12-2015 07:43 PM

@Milo
ompj yay! You're alive and being epic and that's great! :) yay

AlgebraAddict 03-12-2015 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 567167)
aaa thank u.. if u ever need to talk or just wanna be chill u know u can always come to me !! and this may seem silly but... did you change your username from mayagold or am i imagining things and you are another alaska??? this is so embarrassing holy shit??

haha

this is also silly but. why arent you in charge of your meds? like im srry to make it abt myself but i was in charge of remembering when i was 7 even tho im not on any anymore... do you think maybe you should talk to them about doing that so maybe you will be taking them more regularly?

eh I kind of am but my mother has to remind me else I forget so yeahhhh I will just forget to take them if she forgets

meerkat 03-13-2015 12:17 AM

im actually really fat and gross but i have no way to get out and exercise anymore bc parents and no time (again because parents) and also people force feed me a lot so yeah i'm screwed and obese :)
(yes 5'6 and 130lbs is fat fat fat fat)

pluzzle 03-13-2015 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 567185)
im actually really fat and gross but i have no way to get out and exercise anymore bc parents and no time (again because parents) and also people force feed me a lot so yeah i'm screwed and obese :)
(yes 5'6 and 130lbs is fat fat fat fat)

hey guess what!!! swimming is exercise!!! and u r a swimmer!! woooo!!
but seriously, being a swimmer means having tons of muscle which probably makes up more than u think of ur body weight!! also that really isnt fat, its really not. it would give u a bmi of roughly 20.5 and that is right in the perfect spot for someone of ur age!!

@AA hey what about an app on ur phone or ur mums phone that reminds you to take ur meds, or an alarm on the computer mayb??

meerkat 03-13-2015 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 567186)
hey guess what!!! swimming is exercise!!! and u r a swimmer!! woooo!!
but seriously, being a swimmer means having tons of muscle which probably makes up more than u think of ur body weight!! also that really isnt fat, its really not. it would give u a bmi of roughly 20.5 and that is right in the perfect spot for someone of ur age!!

@AA hey what about an app on ur phone or ur mums phone that reminds you to take ur meds, or an alarm on the computer mayb??

i don't swim anymore
i don't have the time
also i'm still fat my thighs touch and my stomach is jelly and i'm fat fat fat fat fat
there is not one good thing about my appearance now i even hate my entire face
i'm only moderately fine with my fingers and even they're getting chubby

meerkat 03-13-2015 01:54 AM

i've been doing too many pushups yet i am still fat

meerkat 03-13-2015 02:08 AM

no no no no i miss weighing 115

meerkat 03-13-2015 02:19 AM

well i do have to admit that it's harder to win fights when you have a perfect skinny body... still im gross


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.