The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

maxi 12-06-2012 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 373454)
I need to watch it, too...it was one of my favorite shows when I was little....>w<

D^8< That song played while we were at the bowling ally last Saturday....I was like, "WHAT THE HECK noooo go back to playing Michael Jackson and Queen songs!!!"

._. WOT...*le dejected sigh* I won't have another chapter up for at least two more days. I'm so so sooooo sorry. x_X

>w< That's it; I am getting it to watch tomorrow from the shops or something. o.o

8D I love Michael Jackson songs especially Smooth Criminal which is in the FW Soundtrack!

maxi 12-06-2012 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theashwolf (Post 373457)
they Are The Best, You Know. ;d

O_0 Screenshots? Um....okay, Sure, I Guess I Can Do That? Xdd Give Me A Minute...

O__o Imma Stay Out Of It, Too.....

Yyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :d

maxi 12-06-2012 01:43 AM

O.O I love the song Fire by 2NE1! *le catchy song* Don't judge that it is by girls.

TheAshWolf 12-06-2012 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 373459)
Yyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :D

...Mind if I ask why you want screenshots? XD

maxi 12-06-2012 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 373465)
...Mind if I ask why you want screenshots? XD

Well, I wanted to see how you organised your WOT things so I can re-organise FW and see what yours looks like. :D

TheAshWolf 12-06-2012 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 373466)
Well, I wanted to see how you organised your WOT things so I can re-organise FW and see what yours looks like. :D

...Oh. o_o

Well, then, I have a whole bunch of different documents open when I write/edit WOT. XD I have the general timeline outline (so I don't forget anything important or create tiny plot holes ._.), then the ORIGINAL draft (don't EVER delete your past drafts....I did that with part of the 2nd draft and I'm seriously regretting it. ;w; ), the 2nd draft, and then the newest/hopefully final draft. XD I'm VERY through.

And you don't have to reorganize how you do stuff if you don't want to, Max. O_0 If it ain't broke, don't fix it! :3

otaku 12-06-2012 01:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 373438)
They are only going to come if you force them to...x_x Don't force them or it'll break my heart in two.

I shan't break your heart today...
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 373439)
x__x I've been feeling like that a LOT lately. I share your pain. *hugs* *directs you to the video links I gave Max*

Thanks. I'll go watch them, to see if I can now gather feeling. I just made myself numb from typing a background of swearwords and a parody name of something common in hot pink and blue over white and poring feelings into them... It worked...

maxi 12-06-2012 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 373467)
...Oh. o_o

Well, then, I have a whole bunch of different documents open when I write/edit WOT. XD I have the general timeline outline (so I don't forget anything important or create tiny plot holes ._.), then the ORIGINAL draft (don't EVER delete your past drafts....I did that with part of the 2nd draft and I'm seriously regretting it. ;w; ), the 2nd draft, and then the newest/hopefully final draft. XD I'm VERY through.

And you don't have to reorganize how you do stuff if you don't want to, Max. O_0 If it ain't broke, don't fix it! :3

I need a document for planning for Future Wars. :D You have a NEW NEW draft that we haven't seen? Really? :D I am an organiser, though, and I need help ordering my Future Wars things. ._. Plot holes suck; I once called an Entrance (the portal to Metallica) a "Gateway"...what the heck, Max? O_o

I do need to organise my stuff, Ash. 8D It looks like a sty.

TheAshWolf 12-06-2012 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 373470)
I need a document for planning for Future Wars. :D You have a NEW NEW draft that we haven't seen? Really? :D I am an organiser, though, and I need help ordering my Future Wars things. ._. Plot holes suck; I once called an Entrance (the portal to Metallica) a "Gateway"...what the heck, Max? O_o

I do need to organise my stuff, Ash. 8D It looks like a sty.

No, it's the new draft that I've been posting lately. ^_^ First, before I joined KP, I wrote a draft of Book One. Then I joined KP and totally rewrote it. Then I took that second draft down, and now I'm re-posting the third draft! :3

Gateway makes sense, at least to me. o.0

o____o As I've told you before, WOT's original title was, "The Hidden World of Troodainia".........hidden? What? >///_///< That doesn't even make SENSE, younger-Ashley....the heck were you thinking....?

maxi 12-06-2012 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 373471)
No, it's the new draft that I've been posting lately. ^_^ First, before I joined KP, I wrote a draft of Book One. Then I joined KP and totally rewrote it. Then I took that second draft down, and now I'm re-posting the third draft! :3

Gateway makes sense, at least to me. o.0

o____o As I've told you before, WOT's original title was, "The Hidden World of Troodainia".........hidden? What? >///_///< That doesn't even make SENSE, younger-Ashley....the heck were you thinking....?

How long were all of the drafts? :D

>_< Hidden doesn't fit in right with Troodainia. :P

Gateway could make sense but I like the Entrances more. :D