The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Randomize (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Corrupt a wish THREE:):p (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4734)

Werty 12-26-2017 09:34 AM

Corrupt a wish THREE:):p
 
Sup yall! Does anyone remember this? Oh and by the way I'm REALLY tempted to create a ban thread 2 to but only if I have too... (so someone plz go post!) Anywho if you've been here for a while, you'll know what this is. But if not, here's a quick explanation!

So let's say that I post a wish:

Me:I wish my horse could fly!(It doesn't have to be in color I just felt like it lol)\

Someone else: Wish granted! Your horse flies away and you never see it again.

So yeah.

I wish I had bird wings and could fly (I've used this one before but I meant I REALLY WANT THIS)

alemye10 12-26-2017 01:25 PM

Wish granted! But your wings were too complicated for a human to use and they ended up being an uncomfortable waste of space.

(That was terrible but I couldnít think of something else. PS. Do you remember me Kayla? I donít know if I asked you this already or what but remember the fake news thread we had? Do you wanna start that up again?)

I wish I could become invisible sometimes.

Werty 12-30-2017 01:36 PM

Wish granted! You get stuck invisible and alll you have left to do in life is hide from humanity (or scare your siblings) and lock yourself in a room and use kidpub till you die of hunger.

(and of course I remember you! You are awesome!)

I wish my bunny could fly.

Codename-X12 12-30-2017 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Werty (Post 598951)
Wish granted! You get stuck invisible and alll you have left to do in life is hide from humanity (or scare your siblings) and lock yourself in a room and use kidpub till you die of hunger.

(and of course I remember you! You are awesome!)

I wish my bunny could fly.

Then it would turn into a wolpertinger (a mythical creature from Germany) and attack you). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolper...i/Wolpertinger

I wish I had the ability to teleport myself anywhere.

Gracithe1andonly 12-30-2017 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Codename-X12 (Post 598952)
Then it would turn into a wolpertinger (a mythical creature from Germany) and attack you). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolper...i/Wolpertinger

I wish I had the ability to teleport myself anywhere.

Wish granted. Teleporting works by putting yourself out of existence (popping into a Void) then placing yourself back in at a different location. You try to teleport to school one day and get stuck in the Void.
And the nothingness eats away at your mind...you lose yourself.

I wish I could use telekinesis.

FrostBittenKitten 12-31-2017 06:35 PM

WIsh granted! But as you grow more powerful you lose control of your telekinesis and itís more of a burden than anything.

I wish that I had a cooler room.

Gracithe1andonly 01-01-2018 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten (Post 598956)
WIsh granted! But as you grow more powerful you lose control of your telekinesis and itís more of a burden than anything.

I wish that I had a cooler room.

Wish granted! You become too cool for school and remain forever uneducated...you never reached your highest potential...all you have is reputation...

I wish I could write by thinking instead of typing. It'd be faster!

Steampunk 01-01-2018 05:06 PM

Wish granted! Everything you think is written down, nothing that pops into your mind is private. Anyone can just peer over your shoulder and know exactly what you’re thinking at any time.

I wish I could actually finish writing a story for once.

FrostBittenKitten 01-01-2018 06:49 PM

You finish writing a story but as you reread it you realize that itís literally just the first Harry Potter book.

I wish that I could get better at drawing.

Codename-X12 01-02-2018 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten (Post 598961)
You finish writing a story but as you reread it you realize that itís literally just the first Harry Potter book.

I wish that I could get better at drawing.

Wish granted. you become so good at drawing that you become the next Picasso, except at drawing. Unfortunately, Picasso was probably insane and, similarly, you become so absorbed in your drawing that you tune out life and go crazy

i wish i could breathe underwater like a fish to swim around forever

FrostBittenKitten 01-02-2018 07:24 PM

Wish granted! You swim for so long that you start to think you are a fish and for the rest of your life you believe you are a fish.

I wish that my feet werenít always freezing.

Werty 07-11-2018 01:16 PM

Wish granted! I stuck your feet in a bucket of lava. You slowly burn to death.

*kayla is officially trying to stay on omggggggg*

I wish my rabbit could talk. *most likely bad idea*

Gracithe1andonly 07-11-2018 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Werty (Post 600134)
Wish granted! I stuck your feet in a bucket of lava. You slowly burn to death.

*kayla is officially trying to stay on omggggggg*

I wish my rabbit could talk. *most likely bad idea*

Wish granted. Your rabbit cusses you out.

I wish I got up early every morning.

Werty 07-15-2018 12:41 PM

Wish granted! You become so tired from waking up early that you slowly go insane and hallucinate what you think other members look like.

I wish I could change my appearance at will.

07-15-2018 03:21 PM

wish granted: each of your eyes are replaced with mouths and your nose with an eye and your mouth with a nose and your ears with fingers


I wish I could find the two of diamonds card that I lost

Steampunk 07-15-2018 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syafai (Post 600201)
wish granted: each of your eyes are replaced with mouths and your nose with an eye and your mouth with a nose and your ears with fingers


I wish I could find the two of diamonds card that I lost

Wish granted: you find the card you were looking for, but in the belly of a whale that just swallowed you whole

I wish that I could feeeze and unfreeze time at will

FrostBittenKitten 07-15-2018 11:22 PM

Wish granted! But you donít know whenever you freeze time you are taking time out of your life and you die.

I wish that I had a dragon friend like in Eragon.

Werty 07-17-2018 09:10 AM

Wish granted! The dragon turns on you and kills you.
*I had a kp dream last night i think, I've only had 2 but luna starred in one and she was in this one too lol*
I wish I had blue hair.

FrostBittenKitten 07-18-2018 12:05 AM

Wish granted! No one recognizes you with your blue hair and so you have to dye it back, therefore defeating your efforts.

I wish that there were more vegetarian options in restaurants.

(Also, I was in your dreams? I kinda wanna hear about this lol)

Werty 07-18-2018 10:49 AM

Wish granted! Sadly, it all turns out to be a dream.
*Go check the dream forum, I'll put something there about it tomorrow*
I wish my wish won't get corrupted.

Werty 01-19-2020 07:08 PM

Wish granted!








,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.