The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Randomize (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   What song is stuck in your head? (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3287)

maxi 03-16-2013 08:23 AM

What song is stuck in your head?
 
Troublemaker.

YOU'RE A TROUBLEMAKER
TROUBLEMAKER

Arin 03-16-2013 08:25 AM

Allemande in d minor. XD

maxi 03-16-2013 08:28 AM

U and Ur Hand - P!nk

camikat 03-16-2013 08:31 AM

Shiranai shiranai boku wa nani mo shiranai
Shikara reta nochi no yasashi-sa mo
Ameagari no te no nukumori mo
Demo hontōha hontōha hontōha hontoni samui nda

Shinanai shinanai boku wa nani de shinanai?
Yumenohitotsu mo mirenai kuse ni
Daremoshiranai oto gibanashi wa
Yūyake no naka ni suikoma rete kie tetta

A Tale of Six Trillion Years and One Night ~ I actually don't know >.>

maxi 03-16-2013 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 439815)
Shiranai shiranai boku wa nani mo shiranai
Shikara reta nochi no yasashi-sa mo
Ameagari no te no nukumori mo
Demo hontōha hontōha hontōha hontoni samui nda

Shinanai shinanai boku wa nani de shinanai?
Yumenohitotsu mo mirenai kuse ni
Daremoshiranai oto gibanashi wa
Yūyake no naka ni suikoma rete kie tetta

A Tale of Six Trillion Years and One Night ~ I actually don't know >.>

AKA best song ever

camikat 03-16-2013 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 439816)
AKA best song ever

You know that song?! And I thought my friend and I were alone :'D

maxi 03-16-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 439817)
You know that song?! And I thought my friend and I were alone :'D

:'D Apparently not!
(Ugh. SRSLY. Goodnight everyone...XD *hops in bed*)

camikat 03-16-2013 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 439818)
:'D Apparently not!
(Ugh. SRSLY. Goodnight everyone...XD *hops in bed*)

:'D
G'night!

LaurenM 03-16-2013 08:48 AM

Build God Then We'll Talk~Panic! At the Disco.
It's been stuck here for a DAY.

T.Longmire 03-16-2013 10:56 AM

Penny Lane by the freaking Beatles. I love that song...xD



PENNY LANE IS IN MY EARS AND IN MY EYES!!!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.