The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Story Ideas (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Tori and TDC's Co-write Thread. *If you are not Tori or TDC YOU SHALL NOT PASS O_o* (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3459)

toriluv91750 06-05-2013 01:00 PM

Tori and TDC's Co-write Thread. *If you are not Tori or TDC YOU SHALL NOT PASS O_o*

Alrighty, Ena. Shall we get started on our plot-planning?

SilverMoon 06-05-2013 04:43 PM

Yes. Let us begin.

LoganStrain 06-05-2013 05:24 PM

I passed. Mwaha.

SilverMoon 06-05-2013 06:20 PM

Shut up and get the hell out of here. I'm not in the mood to put up with bastardly trolls.

SilverMoon 06-05-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 465123)
Yes. Let us begin.

So anyway, Tori, let's get to planning!

LoganStrain 06-05-2013 09:35 PM

How bout you calm the hell down? I'm not a bastardy troll. I'm a senior here. Can't wait till you get to High School.

It's called a joke. So shut the hell up and take it.

AlgebraAddict 06-05-2013 09:36 PM

I am on this thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 465164)
Shut up and get the hell out of here. I'm not in the mood to put up with bastardly trolls.

*apparates*

Dang, girl. O_O

*dissapparates*

toriluv91750 06-05-2013 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoganStrain (Post 465216)
How bout you calm the hell down? I'm not a bastardy troll. I'm a senior here. Can't wait till you get to High School.

It's called a joke. So shut the hell up and take it.

Ooooooh, see I thought your little joke was a teeniest bit funny until you said that.

First of all:I'm a 'senior' here and I haven't even been here for a year yet so, you're not as cool as you think you are.

Second: Excuse me, but I'm in highschool and I didn't think that was as funny as you think it was.

Third: Calm your tits. I see it like you over reacted more than she did.

Fourth: Why in the hell did you come back on this thread? GET OUT. THIS IS PRIVATE INFOMATEION (yes I purposely spelled that incorrectly.

Fifth: I'm done.

toriluv91750 06-05-2013 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 465189)
So anyway, Tori, let's get to planning!

Yes, okay.

So, like I said on the results post, I'll repost the prologue, then you can repost Chappie uno.

As far as the plot goes.....We've got:
Tabitha: A girl who lives in Seattle who has a strange dream of Frostgiants and Asguardians once a year.
Cadewyn: An unstable, 17-year old boy who can't remember much of his past and also has weird dreams.

The book is called Legend of the Asgaurdians.

Tabitha is the demi-god duaghter of Thor-an Asgaurdian hero, and Cadewyn is the demi-god son of Loki, a not-so heroic Asgaurdian.

What can we do????

LoganStrain 06-06-2013 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toriluv91750 (Post 465234)
Ooooooh, see I thought your little joke was a teeniest bit funny until you said that.

First of all:I'm a 'senior' here and I haven't even been here for a year yet so, you're not as cool as you think you are.

Second: Excuse me, but I'm in highschool and I didn't think that was as funny as you think it was.

Third: Calm your tits. I see it like you over reacted more than she did.

Fourth: Why in the hell did you come back on this thread? GET OUT. THIS IS PRIVATE INFOMATEION (yes I purposely spelled that incorrectly.

Fifth: I'm done.

"Senior Member" and Seniors are two different things. Get your facts straight.

I meant that meaning she as a Freshman can't go up to a Senior saying that and get away with it.

Freshmen have to learn same as we did that when you put "DO NOT ENTER," PEOPLE ARE GOING TO ENTER. Simple as that.

And while I may have over-reacted, and I admit that, I really don't like the newbies attitudes.