The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Uh... This is Awkard and Supid, but I have a few er supernatural problems (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=867)

Jean 09-02-2010 07:58 PM

Uh... This is Awkard and Supid, but I have a few er supernatural problems

problem solved I don't need anymore advice

mar225 09-02-2010 09:00 PM

Um....

Well I have a similair problem: I think I;m a physic. I'm dead serious.

mar225 09-02-2010 09:34 PM

Ya..........

GabiDi 09-02-2010 11:21 PM

I have never tried to summon a ghost, but guys, that's freaky...

Lily09 09-03-2010 12:14 AM

I used to play this ALL the time... the only psychic (sp?) powers I have is that I can guess how many more commercials it is till the show resumes :D

Jean 09-03-2010 12:22 AM

LOL! Thats funny! Some people call it ESP.

Bree 09-03-2010 12:38 AM

I know this isn't helping, but I can see auras. It's really cool. I can tell how people feel *this has helped me TONS*, who they're interested in *I've majorly annoyed a few people with this :p*, just by looking at them.
Geez. The one cool thing I can do is found annoying.
(If anyone wanted to know, Lea's aura is a slightly metallic magenta.)

GabiDi 09-03-2010 01:03 AM

Cool! What's mine???

De-Ecrivian 09-03-2010 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jean (Post 68097)
Well, I love horror and can connect with... er....well spirits. I know it sounds SOOOOOO stupid, but come on and help me out. Okay, so my friends and I can er connect ith ghosts in a way which includes possesion, but I've found out that whenever I figure out theres a ghost and we call a seance, whoever I'm with can instantly talk and connect. The more serious thing is one time my friends Lauren Hannah, and Crosby, were all with me. We called a seance, a few minutes afterward, Lauren was acting strange. So I asked her if she felt alright and she said "Where am I?" I laughed and I told her to stop, she threw a punch so I asked her who she was she said she was Elizabeth who was a girl who had passed away in our neighborhood, and acted strangely. She cut herself really bad on a loose nail, she didn't even flinch. I screamed and she came back and started screaming about her arm. Lots of unexplainable and other possesions have hppened, I seem to draw ghosts to me, and it harms people around me and myself, what should I do?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jean (Post 68277)
yEAH, But its fun and feels....undescribable. Its amazing when you see or hear proof that you summoned a ghost. It just gives you a feeling of... power, but not bad power. The ooutcome can be bad though, really bad. You have to be exetremly careful on who you call.

From what you said, I'm pretty sure you should know by now to STOP TRYING TO SUMMON SPIRITS OF ANY VARIETY. Other than that, I think you should talk to your parents or a pastor or someone mature who you trust or all of them. Also, the whole power trip and hurting other people and yourself thing, that sounds more like an addiction than anything else I can think of. Seriously, get help.

Mr.Fantasy 09-03-2010 02:13 AM

I suggest finding somebody who has experience with this matter and sorting it out with their assisstance. I myself have the uncanny ability to predict things from seconds to years in advance...