The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   KidPub Yearbook: 2008 (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   KidPub Complete Fight History (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=102)

GabiDi 06-12-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 299280)

Oh dear god.

Know what I hate? She was like, "Oh, ok." But she's going to do it again. And again we will patiently tell her off. And again, she will say "Oh, ok." And then the third time we will all fight and the whole problem will start again.

rebecca 06-12-2012 03:47 PM

That is why she aggravates me so.

GabiDi 06-12-2012 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 299319)
That is why she aggravates me so.

Oh, and I love your signature! :P I want to see Sherlock season two so badly, although I unfortunately already know about the Reichenbach fall... :( (Same as feeling like I SHOULD watch Torchwood, but I already know about Ianto so why bother... :P)

AlgebraAddict 06-12-2012 04:53 PM

Aurgh. He deleted the post. >.>

AlgebraAddict 06-12-2012 09:00 PM

http://www.kidpub.com/story/bye-everyone-793125086

In case that gets deleted, here it is.

:rolleyes:

Quote:

I haven't posted on KP in a while. I've decided that it's just not worth it. So I'm leaving. Not to make a huge pile of dramatic crap about it, but seriously, I feel like this website isn't worth my annual fee. Here are a few concerns.
FIRST: The website is too hard to navigate around. You can't get to your own stories and other people's stories easily enough. The search bar sucks. I don't see the point of having a search bar if it's no good. You have to go to your track, find one of your stories, click on it, click on see more from this author, THEN you can see all of your stories. Also, it is too difficult to find other people's stories unless they are on your track.
THE NEWS FEED: Oh god where do I start? so many people post each day that you can only be at the top of the feed for a few minutes. And be honest. Who really spends their time reading ALL of the stories on the feed. That's why people have titles like "OMG OMG CLICK THIS BLAH BLAH BLAAAAAHHH!!!" to get people's attention. It's annoying.
Also, you can't share what you want of KP without someone yelling at you. Its always "CLOGGING!!" or "SPAM!!"
You can't post a cute video, drawing, picture, or short funny story without someone telling you to take it somewhere else. Um, excuse me, I pay to be on this site, let me post what I want and mind your own business!!
Another thing. I'm not going to waste my time posting things on this site anymore, when nobody ever comments on anything. I know, there are some people who do comment, but most don't. If you don't get feedback, how do you expect to grow as a writer?
TROLLS: Yes I know it's called KIDpub. But seriously, some people just need to grow up!! There are people on here that are total losers with nothing better to do with their lives than be mean just for the sake of annoying people. They are intentionally rude and degrading, and never cease to cause a fight whenever they can. since I'm leaving, yeah I can say this. *ahem* *cough*camille*cough*
Seriously GROW UP!! Because nobody likes a troll. You are rude and mean, and when people call you out on it like I am doing right now, you always pull the pity card. "Oh! Nobody likes me! Boo hoo!" So people who don't know what you are really like can feel sorry for you.
Yeah I know there are alot of really really nice people on here that don't do any of these things. Those kind people are the type of people that should be on KP. It's the people that are mean just because they have nothing better to do that are the losers.
I am sick of drama on this site. So BYE GUYS! Thanks to everyone who was really nice to me and commented on my stories while I was here.Also thanks to my friends who agree with me about these issues. Even though I'm leaving, I'm not going to stop writing. I found a new website for young writers that is 100% better, and FREE! If anybody reports or deletes this then we'll know that some people can't handle the truth.
Oh yeah, & if you were wondering I deleted all of my stories/pictures/crap and moved it to the new site. If you were curious as to why I've been on here for 2 years & dont have any stories lol.
Plus if anyone is interested in this cool new website, just comment and I'll get you the link somehow. The last thing we need is more immature trolls cluttering the internet. K I'm done with this rant! Yeah comment however you like I just wanted to get this off of my chest. It's my opinion and everybody has their opinions. BYE PEOPLES!

MaryElizabeth 06-12-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 299483)
http://www.kidpub.com/story/bye-everyone-793125086

In case that gets deleted, here it is.

:rolleyes:

That imbecile. I commented.

rebecca 06-13-2012 01:32 AM

It's been deleted. Well, that's something. At least she deleted her stories.

LaurenM 06-13-2012 01:32 AM

I commented too. And I could use the searchbar perfectly well.

LaurenM 06-13-2012 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 299562)
It's been deleted. Well, that's something. At least she deleted her stories.

Maybe Perry deleted it. It might not be her, because when I rewrite my prologues and delete the old ones, they show up as a '2' when I click on the link in my sig.

rebecca 06-13-2012 11:26 AM

She deleted her own stories, Perry deleted the clogging.