The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

AlgebraAddict 05-21-2013 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 460227)
it absolutely /sucks/ to hear that people should be thankful for being in an abusive relationship because the abuser still "loves them".




I KNOW.

This doesn't apply, really, but my guy friend was dating this female dog and he got this same response although she was making out with other guys, shrugging him off, and refusing to take him seriously.

Lily09 05-21-2013 12:34 AM

in my opinion, there should be a simple rule:
if they don't treat you right, you don't have to be thankful for anything.
whether they are a family member, friend, someone you're in a relationship with romantically, or anyone.

AlgebraAddict 05-21-2013 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 460282)
in my opinion, there should be a simple rule:
if they don't treat you right, you don't have to be thankful for anything.
whether they are a family member, friend, someone you're in a relationship with romantically, or anyone.




ooooooh, but you ooooowwwe them soooooo much.

evasong 05-21-2013 03:28 AM

I hate school. I can't even eat a friggin' biscuit without them wanting to ruin it for me.

bookworm1999 05-21-2013 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evasong (Post 460300)
I hate school. I can't even eat a friggin' biscuit without them wanting to ruin it for me.

D:

I am sorry, Eva. I wish there was more that I could do than fantasize beating them up with a pogo stick ):

T.Longmire 05-21-2013 07:34 PM

The end of school is coming up, and I'm really bummed because I'm moving schools next year, and I'm leaving all my friends behind. ;(



It's all very depressing and scary for me.

LaurenM 05-21-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T.Longmire (Post 460351)
The end of school is coming up, and I'm really bummed because I'm moving schools next year, and I'm leaving all my friends behind. ;(



It's all very depressing and scary for me.

Oh, I felt the same last year. I was going to secondary school and I wasn't exactly sure that I'd be going to the one most of my friends will be going to.

AlgebraAddict 05-21-2013 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 460366)
Oh, I felt the same last year. I was going to secondary school and I wasn't exactly sure that I'd be going to the one most of my friends will be going to.



Wait, when do you actually get out?

LaurenM 05-21-2013 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 460369)
Wait, when do you actually get out?

July something.

AlgebraAddict 05-21-2013 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 460370)
July something.



WHAT THE CRAP.


I finished my classes today. o_o


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.