The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Sandy 06-19-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 469605)
...I found an old thread on here started in 2009. At first, I felt all nostalgic and stuff, but then I got into the conversation. XDD Oh my gosh. What are the future members of KP going to think when they stumble across our old threads? owo I hope they think we were funny...


EDIT: *has just re-read the first few pages of the Charbretta thread, and all of my noobie posts* .... DX Whyyyy, past self, whyyy? *headdesks for hours*

THAT WAS ME GOING THROUGH THE VM THREAD! D'X *sobs at the weird stuff I said*
My dA shame got so bad I deleted like 80 of my things, but all my scrapbook things are still there... *leers*
But yeah, you're not alone with that. I cringe when I go through the old VM thread.... So much mediocre top hat clip art...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 469701)
pretty much every suspects i'm bisexual
but as of now i'm just like whateverthefuck yay girls are attractive and so are guys whatever

I haven't even bothered to sort out my sexuality, I personally don't think I really need to give it a name or anything; it seems like more trouble than it's worth, I just go with whatever. Apparently you can break it down until your sexuality is like four or five words long...? But anyways, sexuality, regardless of which one, should not be a subject of shame/hate or anything like that. Don't know how it is in America with regards to sexual minorities, but the vast majority of youth (like 99.9999999 percent) in Canada will tell you the same.

Lily09 06-19-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 469722)
I haven't even bothered to sort out my sexuality, I personally don't think I really need to give it a name or anything; it seems like more trouble than it's worth, I just go with whatever. Apparently you can break it down until your sexuality is like four or five words long...? But anyways, sexuality, regardless of which one, should not be a subject of shame/hate or anything like that. Don't know how it is in America with regards to sexual minorities, but the vast majority of youth (like 99.9999999 percent) in Canada will tell you the same.

I'm also just like "whatever" because I read a thingy and figured out I may possibly be like biromantic homosexual and it's just like whatever thats confusing lets not slap a label on it.

TheAshWolf 06-19-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 469727)
I'm also just like "whatever" because I read a thingy and figured out I may possibly be like biromantic homosexual and it's just like whatever thats confusing lets not slap a label on it.

Or maybe we're all too young to be thinking about this anyway since we're not even fully formed adults yet and have better things to worry about. o__o

TheAshWolf 06-19-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 469722)
THAT WAS ME GOING THROUGH THE VM THREAD! D'X *sobs at the weird stuff I said*
My dA shame got so bad I deleted like 80 of my things, but all my scrapbook things are still there... *leers*
But yeah, you're not alone with that. I cringe when I go through the old VM thread.... So much mediocre top hat clip art...

At least YOU were funny. I was just.....this one, big, colossal, hyper, derpy person. ._.

AND THAT REMINDS ME!
I went looking for the old WOT memes you filled out forever ago...and they're gone!!!! D': *sobs*

Lily09 06-19-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 469728)
Or maybe we're all too young to be thinking about this anyway since we're not even fully formed adults yet and have better things to worry about. o__o

also that too

Lily09 06-19-2013 03:48 PM

i have bigger things to worry about
for example
im trying to find that tumblr post with adam gontier's frozen gif face and it looks like he's taking a painful shit

Lily09 06-19-2013 03:49 PM

FOUND IT
SANDYYYY
http://sourcherry-and-frenchvanilla....-gif-froze-and
lookie

Sandy 06-19-2013 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 469727)
I'm also just like "whatever" because I read a thingy and figured out I may possibly be like biromantic homosexual and it's just like whatever thats confusing lets not slap a label on it.

Yeah. Apparently I'm bisexual biromantic...? But also gray-sexual/romantic (apparently that's a thing, where you're not attracted to people until you trust them or something) but at the same time I have heterosexual preferences...? Oh god I have no idea. For now me and a group of my friends have settled on being breadsexual, where you're only attracted to white bread and starchy fast-metabolizing carbs; we even started a pride group of other bread-lovers. (It also includes being attracted to pasta, pizza, and cake.)


Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 469728)
Or maybe we're all too young to be thinking about this anyway since we're not even fully formed adults yet and have better things to worry about. o__o

True that.
*stares, teriffied, at the calender*
Exams on Friday... Art culminating due tomorrow... I still have to do so much... e_e I've been on my tablet so much, my right shoulder actually rests at a different position than my left one, I have five new knots under my shoulder blade, and my hand has cramped up from frantically drawing for hours on end...
*wails*
AND ALL FOR ART CLASS
ARGHH
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 469733)

That face pretty much describes my reaction to my two exams in two days.
I told my friend today, if my eyeballs had eyeballs, they would be crying.
If I manage to pull off an 85 in geography... I would be so happy. In the 90s? I would probably start screaming and do some sort of humiliating victory dance.

Lily09 06-19-2013 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 469742)
Yeah. Apparently I'm bisexual biromantic...? But also gray-sexual/romantic (apparently that's a thing, where you're not attracted to people until you trust them or something) but at the same time I have heterosexual preferences...? Oh god I have no idea. For now me and a group of my friends have settled on being breadsexual, where you're only attracted to white bread and starchy fast-metabolizing carbs; we even started a pride group of other bread-lovers. (It also includes being attracted to pasta, pizza, and cake.)


That face pretty much describes my reaction to my two exams in two days.
I told my friend today, if my eyeballs had eyeballs, they would be crying.
If I manage to pull off an 85 in geography... I would be so happy. In the 90s? I would probably start screaming and do some sort of humiliating victory dance.

is gray-sexual like demisexual? whatever

*hizzle fivvles*
u can do it
just dont crap ur pants with happiness ok

MaggieMay 06-19-2013 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 469742)
Yeah. Apparently I'm bisexual biromantic...? But also gray-sexual/romantic (apparently that's a thing, where you're not attracted to people until you trust them or something) but at the same time I have heterosexual preferences...? Oh god I have no idea. For now me and a group of my friends have settled on being breadsexual, where you're only attracted to white bread and starchy fast-metabolizing carbs; we even started a pride group of other bread-lovers. (It also includes being attracted to pasta, pizza, and cake.)

I don't like bread. .________.

But, I have already been married to bacon cheeseburgers, along with a cool erasable red pen I found on the kickball field during health, (I know, two relationships at once. I'm so bad, aren't I? xD), so I think I'm pretty set up for a good, fulfilling, wholesome future.

*disappears back to being a mere watcher of this conversation*


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:20 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.