The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

05-15-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 287707)
O_o ...Thanks, but how does that make me epyk? XD I need mah personal space. o_o And I had already suspected that he had a crush on me for about a year. AND then he proceeded to try to hold my hand again a few moments later. x_x I tried not to be rude (and failed XD). But it just freaked me out to no end.

e_e Lesbians? WHAT? That makes NO SENSE. Just because you hold your friend's hand does NOT MEAN you're a homosexual. If anything, it means that you have a strong, trusting friendship. Not that you're in love with each other. -_- o_o Heck, I would hold my friend's hand more often if I didn't have this issue with personal space...and I'm CERTAINLY NOT a lesbian. XD

Example of my personal space issue:
Random person in line at the store: o_o *is, like, one foot away from me*
Me: x___x *starts getting twitchy* Um...would you mind backing up a little bit?
Random person: ._. Sure. *backs up*
Sis-in-law: I FOUND THE MILK! :D *holds up the milk we forgot*
Me: ^_^ Awesome! *hugs her*

I'm fine if the person's within my family OR if I'm the one getting close to them. If they get too close to me, and/or they're not in my family.....x_x I don't know why, but it makes me feel really nervous and twitchy. :^|


I absolutely HATE it when people touch me. Even friends and family. I hate group hugs because it makes me sick being so close to so many people. XDDDD I don't mind hugging a family member every now and then, but I usually stay to myself.

TheAshWolf 05-15-2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 287712)
I absolutely HATE it when people touch me. Even friends and family. I hate group hugs because it makes me sick being so close to so many people. XDDDD I don't mind hugging a family member every now and then, but I usually stay to myself.

Yeah, I used to be like that, too.....I think it just boils down to my trust issues. O_e I'm skeptical of EVERYONE I meet (at varying degrees). I guess I just trust my family more than my friends...that is, until I've known them for several years...

Rockshadow 05-15-2012 07:06 PM

I have trust issues.

lvhamsters 05-15-2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 287754)
I have trust issues.

Me too! When we went into a big city once, I was giving literally everyone the evil eyes. You never know who is good or bad . . .O_o

05-15-2012 09:20 PM

Why do I watch horror movies when I know they scare me? >:/
Maybe it's because a certain friend says I'm a partypooper if I don't. WELL, I'm calling you tonight if I can't sleep.

nngo 05-15-2012 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 287818)
Why do I watch horror movies when I know they scare me? >:/
Maybe it's because a certain friend says I'm a partypooper if I don't. WELL, I'm calling you tonight if I can't sleep.

But that's the whole fun of it.

LaurenM 05-16-2012 03:39 AM

No movies exactly scare me, they only give me a shock. That's why I never get nightmares on that subject.

rebecca 05-16-2012 11:25 AM

My mum watched a creepy-ish film with a giant dog and lots of evil dudes. That night (she's petrified of dogs) she had a dream about being a potato.

MaryElizabeth 05-16-2012 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 287927)
My mum watched a creepy-ish film with a giant dog and lots of evil dudes. That night (she's petrified of dogs) she had a dream about being a potato.

XD That is utterly hilarious.

rebecca 05-16-2012 01:09 PM

Even more hilarious taking into account it's true.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.