The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Never Ending Stories (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Organization and Discussion for Gateway NES (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4638)

Zelda 01-10-2017 05:33 PM

Organization and Discussion for Gateway NES
 
As Ena has pointed out, the Gateway NES needs some serious organization, I thought a W/B thread would help. This way we can talk freely about the NES without having to worry about pushing paragraphs of actual writing off the page.

Now, there are some things that need to be addressed immediately, (Ena i'm about to rip off your Goals and Theme's page, sorry).

Characterwise:
- A form for W.V. would be nice, however it's not absolutely necessary at the moment because W.V. is still such an ambiguous and the others don't know much about him.
-A form for Aquamarine Judgement is needed. *completed*
-Sunset and Peter need to be developed.
-Gary and Liz need forms.

Plotwise:
- The group needs to get from Erebus to Erebos.
- W.V. needs to be confronted and the reason behind his actions need to be addressed.
- The importance of the riddle book needs to be concluded.
- Aqua's warning about something bad happening needs to be concluded.
- Leed's search for his parents should be addressed, but not necessarily in this arc, it could potentially become it's own arc. *Leed's parents are W.V.'s prisoners.
- Echo hearing voices, and Gary and Echo getting weird amnesia-like feelings needs to be addressed. I will take care of this particular thread.
-Someone, who may be W.V. , is trying to make 'improvements' to Erebus (the planet the Gateway group is on).
-Leed has picked up on some (interdimensional?) energy disturbances on Erebus, (suggestion: this could be tied to W.V. making 'improvements')

Important Notes:
-The group is on Erebus.
-W.V. is on Erebos.
-Those are two separate planets.
-W.V. is Cecelia's father.
-Interplanetary travel differs from interdimensional travel. The group should use interplanetary travel to get to Erebos because interdimensional travel is super rare and complicated.

If you have any questions, go ahead and ask them, and feel free to answer any questions that you know the answer to.

Bounce ideas, theorize, come up with conclusions, ect. ect. ect.

SilverMoon 01-10-2017 06:24 PM

LMAo PLAGIaRISM IM SUING

Zelda 01-10-2017 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 593436)
LMAo PLAGIaRISM IM SUING

noo, have mercy! i'm a poor broke hobo i can't afford to be sued

SilverMoon 01-11-2017 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zelda (Post 593438)
noo, have mercy! i'm a poor broke hobo i can't afford to be sued

lol same honestly

ArabellasAura 01-11-2017 08:56 AM

I'm so glad you came up with this, Re :) That way I can just go here instead of going to the wiki and worrying about getting in trouble! (my parents don't want me on there for some reason...)

By the way, I'm just curious: Do you mind if I write all of my character forms on here? That way they're all in one place and they are easier to read. In fact, I can list all of the forms I've created so far (Sunset's, Peter's, Cecelia's, Kyle's, and soon I'm going to make Aqua's.) Maybe we should keep them all here so they're easy to get to!

(In response to what I've read earlier... Well then, Re, here's all the money you need to get sued. Just have Ena take it all away from you and you'd be just fine!)

SilverMoon 01-11-2017 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArabellasAura (Post 593455)
I'm so glad you came up with this, Re :) That way I can just go here instead of going to the wiki and worrying about getting in trouble! (my parents don't want me on there for some reason...)

By the way, I'm just curious: Do you mind if I write all of my character forms on here? That way they're all in one place and they are easier to read. In fact, I can list all of the forms I've created so far (Sunset's, Peter's, Cecelia's, Kyle's, and soon I'm going to make Aqua's.) Maybe we should keep them all here so they're easy to get to!

(In response to what I've read earlier... Well then, Re, here's all the money you need to get sued. Just have Ena take it all away from you and you'd be just fine!)

Haha

That sounds like a good idea so we don't push writing of the NES page

ArabellasAura 01-12-2017 08:58 AM

Okay! I'll put Aqua's form on here soon :)

ArabellasAura 01-17-2017 05:55 PM

I guess this isn't really "soon" (more like forever) but I have Aqua's form! Here it is:
__________________________________________________ ______________________

NOTE: Aquamarine Judgement, or Aqua for short, is not really a person, she is a staff. However, she talks and acts like a person, so she isn't completely lifeless.

Appearance -
Aquamarine Judgement, or Aqua for short, is a thin pillar of golden light with a ruby mounted on top. She can easily be held, or she can float on her own depending on what you want to do with her.

Personality -
She is pretty stubborn most of the time. When she is not active she sometimes gives mysterious warnings surrounded by @ signs that only her owner can understand (for now, her owner is Cecelia/Cece.)

Powers -
From what the group has seen so far, she can make gingerbread doors explode in no time flat. And she seems to be able to see the future, especially if she is giving strange warnings like:
@Don't look at the cover... don't look at the cover...@

History -
Supposedly, W.V. used to be her owner, and Cecelia/Cece stole her from him because she was to powerful to be left with him.

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Should I also post the other profiles I have made on here so if something bad happens to the wiki we still have them?

Zelda 01-18-2017 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArabellasAura (Post 593592)
I guess this isn't really "soon" (more like forever) but I have Aqua's form! Here it is:
__________________________________________________ ______________________

NOTE: Aquamarine Judgement, or Aqua for short, is not really a person, she is a staff. However, she talks and acts like a person, so she isn't completely lifeless.

Appearance -
Aquamarine Judgement, or Aqua for short, is a thin pillar of golden light with a ruby mounted on top. She can easily be held, or she can float on her own depending on what you want to do with her.

Personality -
She is pretty stubborn most of the time. When she is not active she sometimes gives mysterious warnings surrounded by @ signs that only her owner can understand (for now, her owner is Cecelia/Cece.)

Powers -
From what the group has seen so far, she can make gingerbread doors explode in no time flat. And she seems to be able to see the future, especially if she is giving strange warnings like:
@Don't look at the cover... don't look at the cover...@

History -
Supposedly, W.V. used to be her owner, and Cecelia/Cece stole her from him because she was to powerful to be left with him.

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Should I also post the other profiles I have made on here so if something bad happens to the wiki we still have them?

Thanks!
I think we'll just keep the profiles on the wiki. It's simpler that way ^-^

Zelda 01-18-2017 04:10 PM

UPDATES:

Plotwise:
-Gary and Leed have been chased out of the hovercraft shop and are on their way back to Kyle's spaceship.
-I was re-reading some stuff and noticed that it was strongly hinted that Leed's parents were being held hostage by W.V.

Characterwise:
-Aquamarine Judgement now has a file.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.